Jan
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2012 by oyster50

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Dan is a middle-aged divorced engineer living in an apartment complex. There's a young teen who's recently moved in. She's living with her grandmother and things are in a turmoil in her head, if not her life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Dan's Turn:

I couldn't believe it. I walked back from Leona's apartment with Jan's hand on my bicep as I carried a box bearing some of her things: Toiletries. Hair dryer. Socks. Underwear.

"I'll go back and get school clothes for tomorrow," Jan said to me.

"You will not. We will go together. I can't believe this, Jan."

"Believe what?"

"Your grandmother. Leona. She seemed positively serene about this."

"Baby, I told you that I had long talks with her. At first they were kind of general, but at the end, I was rather specific."

"Specific?"

She smiled. "As in 'Dan's the ONE!' Do you think I set you up?"

"No, I've been pretty well ready to tumble over you for weeks. My own conscience kept me from making the first move."

"You made the first move, sir, when you treated me like a human being. Precious little of that in my life."

Jan's turn:

"I, Janice Lee Griffin, being of sound mind and body..." whoops! That's for last will and testament. I'm NOT dying. I may have died and gone to heaven, though. I just walked out of my grandma's – make that my SMILING grandma's house, holding a box of clothes and such. Next to me, carrying another box, is MY Dan.

Let me say that one more time. MY Dan. You must understand that I've made it this far in life without falling in 'love' twice a month since puberty. Now I'm in LOVE. Not the silly, 'write his name in flowery script' kind of love, the kind where I see him for who he is and desire those traits in my life and he reciprocates.

We met over a month ago. I've watched. First day I met Dan, I was leery, you know, that whole thing about older guys and teens. I watched. He didn't do that creepy staring thing. He was never suggestive, not even a little bit.

Honestly, I think he just enjoyed the company and I certainly enjoyed having somebody who could help me get up to speed on my schoolwork, but it got serious fast for me.

Dan characterized us as 'best friends' before. "It's nice coming home every day and having you here to talk with."

"You mean, to help me do my schoolwork?"

"Jan, seriously? You're running a long string of 'A's'. You don't really NEED me for schoolwork any more."

I guess I looked sad.

"No, no, no, sweetness," he said. "I just told you that I relish having you here every day. Somebody to drag around with me on weekends..."

"Watch Friday night movies?" We'd done that a couple of times. Grandma gets a chance to go on a date. I don't date. I have Dan who will happily sit with me and watch movies at home. Or take me to one at the local theater, and buy me expensive popcorn and then sit beside me and laugh. And never try anything.

The most 'touchy' he ever got was to put his hand on the small of my back while we were filing out of the theater.

I tried reading the looks he gave me. I thought I kept seeing something, a certain look that was there, then not, like he was struggling to hide something. I saw it enough, though, to make me think that...

I had to make the first move. Grandma announced she was going away for the weekend with HER boyfriend, the first time she's ever done that.

"You're sixteen, Jan," she said. "I have learned I can trust you. You can get me by cellphone any time you need me, and Dan's right up the sidewalk. I'm sure he will take good care of you."

"Thank you, Grandma. I'll tell Dan, make sure he's around."

She smiled. "I'll call him myself, but I'm sure that if he knows you're here by yourself, he'll stay around."

We went to dinner on Friday evening after Grandma left. I put my best dress on, asked him for a nice restaurant, and we went out to eat. It was perfect. When we got out to go home, I could see the lightning of a distant storm line. Those flashes didn't compare with the ones going on inside me. I had a plan and if I put it into motion, I might lose the best friend I've ever had.

Or I might find my mate. No, check that. I have already found him. I might make him mine.

We went into his apartment. He was acting nervous, probably because I'd sat so close to him on the way home from the restaurant. When we got inside, I locked the door behind us, smiled, stepped forward. I put my arms around his neck and said "I hope I'm not misreading this," and I kissed HIM.

This is where it all comes apart, I thought. He could push me away or he could return the kiss. He kissed me back. We stopped. I took a breath. He started to talk.

"Hush, babe. Don't talk. Kiss me again." We were still kissing when I pushed him back onto the sofa. We finally stopped kissing.

"Tell me, Dan..."

"Tell you what? My God, Jan, I've fallen in love with a sixteen year old girl ... You're beautiful. Perfect. Make my heart sing."

"I know how old I am, Dan." Kissed him.

"I could go to jail."

I knew the law. He's right. Can't have sex with a sixteen year old. But ... You can get married. "Nobody goes to jail. Nobody knows but you and me..."

His hands caressed me, pulling me closer for him to kiss me. Oh, God ... Kiss. "I'm glad it's not just me," I whispered.

"No, girl, a thousand times I've wanted you..."

"You've got me..." A peal of thunder gave me at least a flimsy excuse not to go right home. He fought. I know he was in so much turmoil. I knew how he was burned by his first marriage and how he felt about some of the other relationships since then.

He said it again.

"I won't ever do that to you, Dan." He actually had a tear in his eye. I know some people, even girls, who could be cold and conniving enough to lie at a time like this. Mom was one of them. I wasn't. I kissed his tear. "I love you, Dan."

Another thing happened, completely physical. I got wet. Okay, I'm a normal girl in the plumbing department. I know where all my parts are, having played with them for years, with and without a mirror. I can diddle myself off quite nicely, thank you, and there are – have been – some days where my happy finger produced exactly the release I needed. Fantasies? Some generic male face, sometimes looking and sounding like one of those nice guys in the chick flicks.

Then dammit ... Dan came along. The first time he treated me like a real human being, I stopped being satisfied with that generic face. Actually stopped doing myself entirely, because I KNEW that if I did, I'd see HIS face and I wasn't sure that I wanted to cum my brains out for some guy I couldn't have.

Then one stormy night ... I don't know what I would have done if Dan had rejected me, for whatever reason. I was lost. When we kissed, I could feel the fire in myself. Those stories from Victorian literature talking about fire in one's loins, I learned they were based on fact.

I will avoid the blow-by-blow account. <<Giggle>> We mated that night. We talked. We mated again. And again.

Sunday we had to deal with Grandma. I felt different standing in front of her, my hand holding Dan's, like I was claiming him.

"Come inside with me," she told us. "I suppose we need to talk."

"We do," I said. "I suppose you know why."

"Could it have something to do with me calling here two nights and finding you NOT here?"

"It might," I said, "if that were all the data one had to process."

"What might I have missed?" Grandma asked. I saw the way she was looking at Dan. It wasn't an angry nor a hurt look.

"Dan and I want to get married."

"Your idea, Dan?" she asked him.

"Mutual agreement. As it should be," he answered. "She's been my friend and my companion. She's smart and sensible and mature. I know what she eats and what she reads and what she watches on TV and what music she chooses. I fell in love."

Okay. First time I heard him say it to somebody else besides me. I glowed.

"With my sixteen year old grand-daughter," Grandma said.

"Did it with somebody my own age, with less knowledge, and it tore me up when it ended. I don't think Jan's keeping anything from me."

"Grandma," I said, "You knew I was more than just a little interested, huh?"

"Yes, we talked a bit. Dan, you probably had no idea."

"I didn't," Dan said. "I was trying to keep this from happening. I was afraid that my heart was taking me somewhere my head couldn't deal with."

"I can imagine, Dan. You've always appeared to be a man of honor. I worried that Jan was infatuated, but after a bit I saw it didn't fit the infatuation plan."

"It's not an infatuation, Grandma," I said. "We want to get married."

Dan spoke. "We are formally asking your permission. As her guardian, you have to sign for her anyway."

"Funny," Grandma said, "how a couple of signatures can change you from a sex criminal into a husband of a young bride." She turned to me. "You know that, don't you, Jan? You two in bed makes him a felon?"

I shook at the thought. We'd talked, she and I, about one of my friends at school who turned up pregnant and tried to get married. Her parents finally relented, but they wanted to press charges.

"Grandma, we know. I want to marry him. End of game."

"But this weekend you..." Grandma's eyes. She knows.

"Dan, I'm sorry..." I started to tear up.

"Is this going to be one of those eighteen month engagements?"

"No," Dan and I said simultaneously. He continued, "Not if you'll meet us at the courthouse Tuesday afternoon."

"That IS fast," Grandma said.

"And we'll get married at a justice of the peace on Friday," I finished for him.

"And you're okay with this?" Grandma asked Dan.

"Wanna catch 'er before she changes her mind," he popped.

"That may never happen, Dan. I was still crazy for my husband when he passed away."

"And I want to be a wife to Dan like you were with Grandpa," I said. If I was going to emulate somebody, I could do worse than Grandma and Grandpa.

Tuesday Grandma picked me up at school. We met Dan at the courthouse.

Friday we met in a little office, Dan, Grandma, Gary, Grandma's beau, and me. Dan and I exchanged vows. I walked out into the late spring sun as a married woman.

Dan and I got into his truck. I buckled in. Dan's smiling. I'm smiling.

"Make sure you keep that marriage certificate handy, baby," he said. "I'm taking us to a hotel and I don't want to be arrested for sleeping with an underaged girl."

I giggled.

"Isn't much of a honeymoon, baby," he sighed.

"Oh, goodness," I giggled. "A week ago you didn't even know I loved you."

"I wished..."

"Well, now, it's true."

"I'll make it up to you," he said. "I can take a couple of weeks, we can go off..."

Another giggle. "You've had me going off several times a day since last Friday."

"OH, you're a sassy little thing!"

"YOUR sassy little thing. We'll spend this weekend goofing around if we get out of the room at all. And we can talk."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.