Monsters Among Us
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2012 by Johnson

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 10 - There are monsters among us. The most frightening thing about them is that they don't look like monsters and don't act like monsters until... well, until they do. Richard Pauling was one. Maybe the only one of his kind. Or was he? This is a love story, or the closest thing to love that monsters can feel.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Richard stroked her hair. "We are alike indeed, little one. You're the one I've been looking for all these years."

Pilar smiled at him. "And I've been looking for you. Even if I didn't know it. I need you or somebody like you. You're a lot older than me, so you know how to get along with the 'normal' people. And now I know that they really are different. And they'll hurt us and maybe even kill us if they know what we are."

"Do you care about other people?"

She paused in thought. "In a way. But I don't feel as sorry as people say that I should when they're hurt. Sometimes it's even fun to hurt them. It's hard to explain."

"It would be hard to explain to most people, but I understand exactly what you're saying." Richard punched a keypad on a cupboard and took out Patty's purse. Patty, of course, was too busy with Lawren to notice. Richard took out Pilar's note. "You wrote this to Patty. Why?"

"She tried to help me. Not to fit in, cuz she didn't know how I really was. She was trying to help me get into the school board's special program for gifted students. I really wanted to get into it, and I was sure I could. I took this big exam for the program. The guidance counsellor asked me to take it again, so I did. Then he gave me another exam. That one was different. It was more like situations instead of problems. Anyhow, after he marked it, he told me that he wasn't going to recommend me for the program. I told Miss Mac ... Patty about it, and she promised to talk to him. She did, and he agreed to let me take the exam again. I wrote the note to thank her, but I was really scared. Somehow I knew that I couldn't possibly pass the exam. I couldn't guess all the answers he wanted to see." She paused for a moment, pursing her lips. She went on quietly.

"I knew where he lived. It was in an apartment building not far from my house. I went there one day after school. I rang his bell, and he let me in. He was wearing shorts and a T-shirt, and he said he was about to go out for a run, but he could talk to me for a few minutes. I asked him, no, I begged him to let me into the gifted program. He said he couldn't. I asked him why. He didn't answer right away. Instead, he offered me a coke. I said okay, and he went to get it.

"While he was gone, I took off my panties and put them in my school bag. He came back, gave me a coke and took one for himself. He went to his desk and opened a folder. I was sitting on a chesterfield across from his desk. He started talking about how my intelligence test results were all over the map. One time I'd look like a genius. But the next test I'd look like a retard. So that's why he gave me a different kind of test. He said that he thought I had a 'severe personality disorder, ' and he wanted me to see a shrink.

"When he looked at me, I spread my legs apart so he couldn't help seeing my naked pussy. He stared for a few moments. I asked him again if he'd let me into the program. I said that I'd do anything to get in. I was sitting there showing him my pussy, so he must have got the message.

"Just to make sure, I got up and took off my skirt. I went over to him. I took his hands and put one of them on my pussy and the other one on my butt. I pushed one of his fingers into my pussy. He left his hands on me for a minute or two. Then he acted really angry. He told me to put on my clothes and leave. I put on my pants and my skirt. He pulled me out of the door and closed it behind him. Then he said that he was going to take the stairs and that he didn't care if I took the stairs or the elevator but that I should get the hell out.

"I followed him into the stairwell. I was still begging him to let me into the program. He turned around and told me to go home." She paused again. "The way he was standing, turned around right on the edge of a stair, it didn't take much of a push. He was in a coma for quite a while before he died."

Marie stared at her daughter, a look of horror on her face. "Oh my God! You mean that terrible thing wasn't an accident? That you pushed Mr. Bradley down the stairs? Who are you? I don't know you," she said.

"Chill out, Mum," Pilar said. "I didn't have much choice. From what he said and the way he said it, I could tell what he really meant. He was going to have me see a shrink. But not to 'help' me. He wanted to put me in a nuthouse. It was him or me. So after he fell, I got his key out of his pocket. I went back into the apartment and got my results and his notes from the folder. I put the key back in his pocket and left by the elevator."

She smiled pensively. "It was funny. You know how in the movies people yell when they're falling? Sometimes they scream all the way down? All he said was, 'Oh shit, ' when I pushed him. Nothing else.

"Anyway, I took his notes and shredded them in your office. Of course, I read them first. I was right. He wanted to put me away."

She smiled again. "You know, he really wanted to fuck me. He left his finger in me just a little too long. And he moved it around some. If he'd gone ahead and fucked me, we'd both have been all right. He wouldn't have dared to take the chance that I'd tell, cuz he'd be the one that would get locked up. But he had to get all high and mighty. Of course, he was partly, maybe mainly, mad at himself cuz he wanted to fuck me. And cuz of that, there was no way he'd ever let me back into his apartment. He couldn't trust himself. So it was then or never. I didn't plan it, but it worked out pretty well. So, Mum, are you going to have me put away?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.