Monsters Among Us
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2012 by Johnson

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 7 - There are monsters among us. The most frightening thing about them is that they don't look like monsters and don't act like monsters until... well, until they do. Richard Pauling was one. Maybe the only one of his kind. Or was he? This is a love story, or the closest thing to love that monsters can feel.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Please no," Patty said pleadingly, "I can't. I just can't. Isn't enough that you made me do it to Pilar?"

"No," he said, "not quite enough. Poor Marie. I don't think she's come yet, do you? It wouldn't be charitable to leave her this way."

Patty brought the stool over and sat down. She leaned forward and separated Marie's labia. "Oh my God," she said, "it's a mess. It's leaking..."

"Semen. With a large measure of vaginal juices. Yes. I know. I fucked her just before I went to get you. So you'll get a nice helping of protein. And you've already swallowed quite a bit of my come, haven't you? So it's no big deal. Now start eating." Patty closed her eyes. Her face made contact with Marie's messy pussy, accompanied by a grunt from Marie. Then there was a gasp from her as Patty's tongue was heard beginning its work.

Marie continued making little noises as Patty's tongue moved about her most sensitive spots. It became obvious that she was very close to her climax. Sensing this, Patty redoubled her efforts, no doubt wanting the episode to end. Marie was making noises somewhere between soft screams and moans. She humped Patty's face, fighting against her bonds as forcefully as she could. She tensed, then relaxed completely. It was over.

Patty stood and ran into the washroom. Through the open doorway, the sounds of retching echoed through the large, nearly empty room. Richard walked toward the table in the corner. He had some drugged drinks prepared, and he needed his subjects to be cooperative.

When he'd almost reached the table, he saw Marie glance behind him. Her eyes widened. He heard or perhaps sensed motion behind him.

Richard dodged to the side and ducked down. Patty leapt over him and collided with the table, sending its contents skittering across the floor. She tried to regain her feet but tripped over a bottle, falling in a heap at Richard's feet. He forcefully pulled her arms behind her back and dragged her to her feet. "Poor Patty," he said. "It seems that you never learn." He threw her on her table and tightened her bonds. He wheeled her toward the closed door at the back of the room. "You need a little time-out. Maybe even the rest of the day," he said."

Realizing what he was about to do, Patty screamed, "No, no! Please don't. I'll behave. I promise."

"Yes, my dear, you will behave," he said. He wheeled her into the little room. She was screaming incoherently. He slammed the door and turned out the lights.

Calmly, he began restoring order to the table. "Sorry for the interruption, ladies. I thought that you might like a drink and perhaps a pee break," he said. "I have several flavours of these iced tea beverages. Let's see. There's lemon, there's mint, and there's tropical fruit. I'll let you up one at a time. You may have your washroom break, and then I'll let you take your choice of beverage back to your station. I'll sit you up and leave you enough freedom to enjoy your drink. I hope that arrangement meets with your approval."

He released Pilar first, helped her to stand and led her to the washroom. In spite of the air freshener, it smelled slightly of vomit. Pilar looked around. "There's no door," she said.

"No, there isn't. However, after all that has happened and all that will happen, we can't let false modesty stand in our way, can we?" She sat on the toilet. Richard stood outside the doorway as she relieved herself and washed her hands.

She said, "Do you have any mouthwash?"

"I do," he said. "There are also fresh toothbrushes and toothpaste. You may each choose a brush later if you'd like. You'll also be allowed a shower."

He led Pilar to the table with the drinks. It didn't really matter which one she chose. They were all laced with a psychotropic drug. After drinking a bit, she'd lose most of her anxiety, although to be sure she didn't seem to be showing much anxiety. She chose her drink, and Richard once again affixed her to the examination table, adjusting it so that she was sitting. He repeated the procedure with her mother. When both of them were once again in place, he relieved himself.

He moved a stool between Pilar's legs. She looked at him with concern. She said, "What are you going to do?"

He laughed. "The answer to that is simple. I'll do whatever I wish. But don't worry, little one, I'm not going to hurt you. Quite the opposite, in fact." He spread her labia and examined her closely. "You have a very beautiful pussy," he said. "No wonder Patty liked kissing it. I know that I'll enjoy it, too." He carefully examined the contours and textures of her privates. "I see that your vagina is almost fully open," he said. "There's just a bit of your hymen here. Do you use tampons?" She blushed and nodded. "Have you been putting your fingers in there?"

"A little bit," she said.

"That's perfectly normal. All of us like to make ourselves feel good. What else has been in there? How about your boyfriend's pee-pee?"

"I don't have a boyfriend," she said.

Richard noted her hedging. He smiled. The drug she'd just swallowed would help her tell the truth. It wouldn't force her to do so, but it would allay her fears about doing so. "No boyfriend, eh? Have any of your girlfriends put their fingers in there?"

"Just Shiva and Andrea," she said. Her mother gasped.

"How about boys? Has any boy put his thing in you?"

"Well, my cousin..." Her mother gasped again, louder this time.

"It's all right," Richard said. "Tell me about it."

"Well, Manuel is his name, and he's about a year older than me Manny and I used to fool around when we were little kids. His family moved away and we hadn't see each other for a while. Manny and his parents came back to town last Christmas. He's an only child like me. Well, we all went to a party at the Taylor's down the street. It was really boring. Manny and I were the only kids there, so we asked if we could go back home and watch a movie. Mum said okay but we'd have to get ready for bed first. So we did.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.