Monsters Among Us - Cover

Monsters Among Us

Copyright© 2012 by Johnson

Chapter 6

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 6 - There are monsters among us. The most frightening thing about them is that they don't look like monsters and don't act like monsters until... well, until they do. Richard Pauling was one. Maybe the only one of his kind. Or was he? This is a love story, or the closest thing to love that monsters can feel.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Richard hummed to himself as he dressed and prepared to leave, noting that Patty had ceased calling to him and was now crying quietly. He walked quickly to the garage and drove away.

He parked directly in front of the school. He raised the hood of his car and began puttering about the engine compartment. Since it was the penultimate day of school, most of the children were playing outside.

He soon spotted Pilar. He whistled softly to himself. She was indeed a little beauty. He had to have her. And he knew exactly how to proceed. He'd follow her home from school. Once he had the address, the next step would be simple. There should be no problem breaking into her home. Subduing a sleeping woman and child should be even simpler. He'd had the foresight to obtain three more tables like the one to which Patty was attached. Two of them would soon be occupied by the two Mendez ladies, mère et fille.

When he arrived back at his lair, Patty was incredibly glad to see him. She was anxious to please him, and he was not loath to oblige her. He sat in a comfortable chair feeling like a pasha as she fellated him.

His approaching orgasm left him on the horns of a dilemma: should he come in her mouth, her pussy or her ass? Since he'd not yet used her ass, he decided in its favour. It would also provide useful for her training. He directed her to stand and bend over. When he greased her anus, his intentions became obvious, but she didn't complain. Given the choice of being fucked in the ass or confined in the darkness and silence, it was obvious that she'd chosen the former.

Richard entered her slowly, not wanting to be too brutal lest she be reluctant to let him bugger her in the future. When he'd penetrated her fully, he switched on the television monitor and flipped between the hidden cameras, enjoying his rape of the helpless girl from many different perspectives. By the time he came, he was in bliss.

Patty was wonderfully complaint for the rest of the day. About two o'clock, Richard gave her a bottle of juice heavily laced with a psychotropic drug and left her to amuse herself. He drove to the school, parked a couple of blocks away and waited in the nearby park. At 3:30, the bell rang, and the children came pouring out of the school, Pilar among them.

Luckily, he didn't need to follow her far. He knew from experience that shadowing someone for a long distance could be extremely problematic, and a grown man following a young girl would set off alarm bells for anyone who happened to see him. But Pilar lived only a few houses down the street from the school. It was indeed his lucky day. Adding to the luck was a sign on the house warning that it was monitored by a major alarm company. Richard knew the company and its equipment well and knew exactly what he had to do to defeat the alarm and monitor.

He whistled to himself as he drove back to his hideout. It had been an excellent day and there was the promise of an even better night. He gathered the necessary equipment and put it in the trunk of his car. That evening, Patty's supper was drugged, this time with a sedative. She was yawning even as she finished eating. "You've had a stressful day," he said, "I won't mind if you'd like to turn in early."

"I wouldn't mind catching a few winks," she said. "I'll probably wake up in an hour or so." She laid down and was soon snoring quietly. Richard gave her an injection to make sure that she'd stay unconscious until he wanted her to be awake. Then he left.

Everything chez Mendez went swimmingly. He waited until the house was dark and quiet, then waited a little longer just to be certain. He entered the darkened house silently, wearing his night vision goggles. After rendering the alarm and video monitors harmless, he took his time looking around. As he'd suspected, Pilar and her mother had been up late packing. They were obviously exhausted. Neither of them stirred as he injected them.

He turned on the lights and looked around. Their luggage was in the living room by the door. On the table near the phone was a card from an airport limousine company. On the card was written 7:30. Obviously, that was the time arranged for the limo to pick them up. He called the number and reached an automated system. Even more luck. He used the phone buttons to cancel the reservation. The airline tickets were on the same table. He reached the airline's automated system and cancelled their travel reservation. Now neither limo company nor airline was likely to raise an alarm. The hotel reservations were similarly at hand and soon dispatched. The two belonged to him.

He loaded their luggage in his car. Then came the trickiest bit: loading his two captives. He moved his car as close as possible to the back door. He quickly loaded Pilar and then her mother. Again luck was with him. He wasn't observed by nosy neighbours or dog-walkers. He drove back to his lair feeling that the world was indeed his oyster.

He carried the two into his den and secured them to tables. Their luggage went into a storeroom. Patty was still in dreamland as he leisurely stripped first the mother, then the daughter. Pilar's mother was not a raving beauty, but she was an attractive thirty-something woman, a bit chubby but not fat. Unlike her daughter, she was blonde. Her pubic hair confirmed that this was indeed her natural hair colour. Her pussy was neatly trimmed. He'd certainly enjoy fucking it.

Pilar was another story. As he removed her pyjamas, he whistled quietly. She was even more beautiful than he'd imagined. Her breasts were remarkably full for a girl so young. Her hips flared voluptuously. Her legs were beautifully tapered. And her pussy lips pouted prettily through her sparse pubic hair. Her Latinate features were reminiscent of a very young Penelope Cruz. She was altogether a vision of loveliness.

Richard was feeling a bit tired after his long, strenuous day. He decided to get some sleep so that he'd be fresh and ready to enjoy his treasures.

The next morning, Richard rose early. He had a light breakfast, showered, shaved and entered the inner sanctum. His charges were still quiet. It was time to waken them. Patty was the first to receive her wake-up shot. She stirred groggily. She grinned and said, "How long have I been asleep."

"Quite a while," Richard said. "Look around. Do you see anything new?" Patty raised her head and looked around the room. Her face became a mask of horror.

"Oh my God," she said, "you really are a monster. Not Pilar. No please. Let her go. I'll do anything you want for the rest of my life. Please let Pilar go. She's just a child. An innocent child."

Richard chuckled. "She may be innocent. No doubt is, at least as far as sex is concerned. But she's not just a child. She's an incredibly beautiful child. And I intend to enjoy her fully. As far as doing whatever I ask of you, of course you will. You have no choice. And one of the first things that I'm going to ask of you is to continue to mentor Pilar, this time in the art of love. Do you really care about her?"

"Oh yes," Patty said, "I care a great deal for her."

"Good. Then you'll make an excellent lover for her."

Patty's expression of horror returned as she realized the implications of what he'd said.

"No," she screamed. "You can't ask that. I'm not a lesbian. And having sex with a child, especially one of my students, I just can't. I won't. There's no way you can make me do it."

Richard smiled and patted her cheek. "Yes there is," he said. He wheeled her table to a door at the back of the large room. He opened the door and wheeled her into a small, empty, featureless room. "You can stay in here and think about it for a little while." He closed the door and turned out the light. Through the heavy door he could barely hear Patty screaming. "I hope she doesn't shit herself," he thought. "I really don't want to clean up the mess. Of course, I could always make her eat it. That might be fun."

He sat down and looked through the woman's purse. Her name, according to her driver's licence, was Marie Leclerc Mendez. She was 37 years old. Other documents told him that she was a lawyer and a partner in a large firm. No wonder she could afford such a nice house and an opulent holiday. Her purse also contained Pilar's government health card. He noted that the girl had passed her fourteenth birthday two months previously. "I don't believe that I've had one that age," he thought. "Oh well, there's always a first time, and it would be hard to find a better one than this." It was time to awaken his prizes. He gave them the requisite injections and sat down to enjoy the show.

Pilar was the first to waken. She opened her eyes, squinting against the light. She strained against her bonds. It seemed as though she were trying to rub her eyes. When it became apparent that she couldn't move, she stared around. She was lying flat on a table in a big room that was stark and almost featureless. She saw Richard sitting nearby and looking at her. He was wearing his white bathrobe. She said, "Is this a hospital? Are you a doctor? What's happened to me?" She turned and saw her mother. "And why is Mum here, too? Why are we naked?"

"Those are a lot of questions," Richard said. "Let's just wait for your mum to wake up, and then I'll only have to go through them once." Marie was stirring, and in a moment, her eyes fluttered open.

She looked around, just as puzzled as her daughter. Her eyes found Richard. She said, "Why are we here? Did something happen to us? Were we in an accident?"

"No," Richard said, "there was no accident. You're here because I want you to be here. And you are my property for as long as I want you to be." Marie opened her mouth to speak. "Before you go on," Richard said, "be assured that no one on this side of the Atlantic will miss you for at least a couple of months. They'll assume that you're in Europe. And no one at the airline or your European hotels will miss you, either. Everything was duly cancelled. There is no search likely to be mounted for you. Your house is exactly as you left it. The alarm is on, and everything is tidy. People here think you're away, and people in Europe think you're here. You're my property. And here you are."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.