Monsters Among Us
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Johnson

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 4 - There are monsters among us. The most frightening thing about them is that they don't look like monsters and don't act like monsters until... well, until they do. Richard Pauling was one. Maybe the only one of his kind. Or was he? This is a love story, or the closest thing to love that monsters can feel.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Richard held out his dick. He rubbed it over Patty's lips. "Now," he said, "get me nice and hard so that I can fuck you." Patty looked up at him in dismay. Slowly she opened her mouth and accepted his cock.

Richard stroked her cheek as he fucked her face. "Good girl," he said. "That's my good girl. Let's feel that nice tongue again. That's the way, dear. Oh my, I'm getting nice and hard. And horny. But let's make sure that you're ready, too." He withdrew his cock from her mouth and moved to the foot of the table. He rolled the handy doctor's stool close and sat between her legs.

Patty said, "What are you going to do?"

"I," said Richard, "am going to eat your pussy. Relax and enjoy. I'm quite good at this."

He leaned forward and licked her slit from bottom to top. She jerked as his tongue hit her clitoris. Richard smiled in satisfaction at her reaction. He began to eat her in earnest, nibbling her lips and paying special attention to her clitoris. Patty's breathing became slow and laboured. Her pussy was very wet, and it was obvious that her climax was approaching. Richard savoured her juices for a while.

He had to make a decision. He could easily bring her to orgasm with his mouth, or he could fuck her. She was certainly wet enough and aroused. He opted for the first option. It was important that she begin to feel somewhat complicit. Her orgasm would be a major step in that direction.

He sucked her clitoris, nibbling it slightly. Patty was moaning loudly and moving her hips from side to side. Moving them as much as her bonds permitted, that is. Richard moved his attentions from her clitoris to her vaginal lips, sucking and nibbling them. Patty moaned her dissatisfaction and disappointment, straining to climax. She seemed close to being driven mad. At last, Richard began licking and sucking her clitoris again.

Patty cried out loudly and arched her back. It seemed as though every muscle in her body contracted simultaneously. In spite of the restraints, she'd succeeded in lifting her ass off the table. Richard continued to nibble her clitoris. Patty's stomach muscles tensed and quivered as she continued to orgasm in his mouth. At last he took pity one her. With one last kiss on her clit, he backed away from her pussy. Patty collapsed. She lay panting on the table, her body covered with a fine sheen of perspiration.

Now for the next stage: Richard as caring lover. He moved to the head of the table. He gently mopped her brow with a soft cloth and proffered her the straw, lifting her head a bit to make it easier for her to drink. She drank gratefully. When she wanted no more, Richard gently laid her head back on the pillow and patted her cheek. "Rest for a moment. Rest, sweet Patty," he said.

He left the room. Although he did need to urinate, his departure was as much to let her think about what had just happened as it was to answer the call of nature. He emptied his bladder, then he went into the front room of the suite. He lit a joint and took his time. After a few tokes, he felt the familiar euphoria coursing through his system. His cock rose as he contemplated the hours to come. Richard stubbed out the joint and prepared to rejoin Patty.

As he quietly entered the room, he saw that Patty was resting. Her eyes were closed, and her breathing was slow and regular. She seemed to be sleeping. Richard bent over and gently kissed her lips. Her eyelids fluttered open. She stared at him as he stood over her. "Why," she said, "why did you do that?"

Richard smiled. He said, "Do what? Why did I kiss you? Why did I go down on you? What?"

Patty furrowed her brow. "All of it, I guess," she said. "You were like a monster, and then you weren't. Why?"

Richard laughed. "Patty," he said, "it's simply a matter of getting along. When we do things for each other, everything works a lot better. You sucked me. Very nicely, too, I must say. So I returned the favour. And I hope that you enjoyed it. You certainly seemed to." Patty blushed and closed her eyes. "Yes," he said, "I see that you did." He sighed. "Now it's time for some more fun. Nice, relaxed and relaxing fun. If you'll promise to be good, I'll unfasten your legs. Will you be good?"

"Yes," she said.

"Good girl," he said. He pushed the buttons that loosened the bonds around her legs. Patty tried moving them. She lifted each leg and flexed it, sighing as she felt the muscles respond and relax. Richard expertly massaged her left thigh and then the right, enjoying the feeling of the well-conditioned muscles beneath his hands. "You mentioned," he said, "beating the crap our of me if you got loose. Does that perhaps mean that you're trained in martial arts?"

"Yes," she said, "I am. Tae kwon do."

"I see," he said. "What's your rank?"

"Third dan," she said.

Richard smiled. "I'm sixth," he said.

Patty stared at him as he continued to rub her legs. "If you're that good," she said, "why did you use such a cowardly way of kidnapping me?"

Richard laughed. "Cowardly? I'd call it sensible. What would you have me do? Beat the hell out of a woman in broad daylight on a crowded street? Knock you senseless and drag you into the car? What the hell would that accomplish? You'd be no good to me or to yourself, and, as I told you earlier, I certainly didn't want to attract too much attention. If anyone noticed anything at all they saw a young woman getting a ride during a transit strike. They were no doubt envious," he said.

He gently stroked her pussy. "Now just relax and enjoy." He bent over and began to tongue and gently nibble her nipples, first one and then the other. He took his time, knowing that most women feel that men are too abrupt with their foreplay. Richard was anything but abrupt. He had all the time in the world.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.