Monsters Among Us
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Johnson

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - There are monsters among us. The most frightening thing about them is that they don't look like monsters and don't act like monsters until... well, until they do. Richard Pauling was one. Maybe the only one of his kind. Or was he? This is a love story, or the closest thing to love that monsters can feel.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Patty's eyes fluttered open, then opened widely. She tried to move her arms, then her legs. She raised her head and looked down at herself. She looked around the room, clearly attempting to get her bearings. Her eyes finally located Richard. She stared at him for a moment, her eyes showing either horror or hatred or perhaps both. At last, she said, "Why did you do this to me?"

"Happenstance, really," Richard said. "I was passing by, and there you were. You looked like someone I'd like to get to know. And I will. I'll get to know you very well."

Patty said, "You'd better let me go before I'm missed. If you let me go now, I won't report this. I won't tell anyone. Please."

Richard smiled at her. "I'm afraid that I can't do that," he said. "You see, I went to a lot of trouble to bring you here." He gently stroked her tiny breasts. "You wouldn't deny me my fun, would you?" He moved his hand down her chest and onto her abdomen. As his hand continued downward, she had a sharp intake of breath. "You see," he said as he stroked her pubic hair, "you're such a pretty thing. And you have such a nice body." He stroked down her slit. When he reached the bottom of it, his finger moved between her vaginal lips. Patty bit her lower lip, her face a study in terror. "And this lovely little pussy is actually a little bit wet," he said. "We're going to have wonderful fun, you and I. Now if you'll excuse me for a minute, I'll get cleaned up."

Richard undressed, aware of her terrified stare. "I hope you like what you see," he said. "You're going to be seeing it for quite a while." When he was naked, he went in to the bathroom in the hall between the office and the large room. He took his time and enjoyed his shower, whistling as he bathed. When he'd showered to his satisfaction, he dried himself and put on the comfy terry cloth robe that was hanging on the back of the door. He sighed happily as he rejoined his captive.

As Richard stroked Patty's face, she closed her eyes and shivered in fear. Richard smiled as he reached into his robe and pulled out his semi-erect penis. "It's time," he said, "for the fun to begin. You're going to have the chance to taste my little friend. Don't worry, he's nice and clean." He turned her head to face him. "Now, Patty, you'll save us both a lot of trouble if you'll just open your mouth and let me in." She pursed her lips tightly together. "Oh dear," he said, "I was hoping to avoid this."

On the table near her head there was an electric cattle prod. Richard picked it up and tested the battery. Although he knew it was fresh, it didn't hurt to be sure. He held the electrodes against one of her nipples and pushed the button. Patty cried out. As soon as she opened her mouth, Richard shoved his penis in. Her eyes swelled in surprise. Then she bit him.

Richard calmly placed the electrode against her clitoris and pushed down the button, this time giving her a protracted shock. She screamed around his dick. Richard released the button and began to fuck her mouth with slow strokes.

"No more of that, my dear," he said. "I have the upper hand, you see. Now, let's have a little tongue. Swirl it around the head." He felt her tongue begin to move. "Excellent," he said.

"No more teeth, please. It's harder than you might imagine to do a great deal of harm by biting. And even if you bit my cock off, it would do you no good. The penis is richly supplied with blood, so I'd probably bleed to death before I could get medical help. A quick and not unpleasant death, all things considered. But you, on the other hand, would die a slow, lingering death of dehydration and starvation. No one can hear your screams in here. This suite is quite sound proof. There's no security guard on duty, so no one will enter this room for a long time. Probably not until the smell from our decomposing bodies got to be so bad that it was intolerable for the people working next door. Believe me, sucking me off is a much better thing than a slow lingering death. And if you don't cooperate, that's exactly what you'll get. I'll simply leave you here and go on to greener pastures.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.