Community - Cover

Community

Copyright© 2012 by oyster50

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The ongoing adventures of Cindy, Tina, Nikki and Susan as the odd group of intelligent young ladies tackle college, family, friends and life with love and good humor. If you haven't read "Cindy", "Christina" and "Nikki", you're going to be lost on a lot of what's happening here. Do yourself a favor and back up and read those stories first.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Geeks  

Jason Ellerbee:

We woke up the next morning to the sound of the alarm clock. That's an assault I could do without. It's been a few weeks since I had to deal with that. Honeymoon was great because waking in the morning was simply due to bladder pressure and when I did awake there was a cuddly blonde Susan right beside me.

That 'Susan' part is still there, still cute, still cuddly. Bladder's still full. But the alarm is going off and that means the time is not mine any more. She turns over.

"Kill that darned thing, baby," are the first words out of my wife's mouth. "Then kiss me." Giggle.

One dead alarm. One kiss, augmented by various touches and squeezes. "I like where this could go, baby," I said, "but today you enter the wonderful world of electrical power technology."

"Mmmmmm, oh yeah."

We rolled off opposite sides of the bed and being ever the gentleman, I let her have the toilet first. This was the beginning of a learning experience as the two of us started figuring out each other's paths in the morning ritual of going to work. I saved one big step by my habit of shaving after the previous night's shower and Susan saved a bunch of time by her habit of brushing her hair into place and washing her face instead of some long ritual of applying pastes and powders and paints and sprays. Susan's complexion and hair just naturally do what a lot of women spend an hour and a lot of money to achieve.

She finished her preparation by putting her blonde hair into a ponytail that immediately had me salivating, and then she put on a chambray workshirt and jeans and safety-toed shoes and she looked a couple of orders of magnitude better in hers than I did in mine.

A diner up the road provided breakfast and shortly after the waitress brought the ticket back, we were pulling into the utility company service center. This time we knew where we were going. We drove through the gate to the rear of the service center and parked and walked past the clouds from the few smokers standing outside and went into Bob's office.

"Good morning, Mister Bob," Susan said before I could open my mouth.

"Mornin', Susan. Jason." He indicated the guy who followed us into his office. "This is Jeffrey Lloyd. You can call 'im Jeff. Or worse. He's one of our substation technicians. He's gonna take you to the substation and let you in."

"Hi, Jason," Jeff said. "Hello, Mizz Susan. Bob told me that you two were going to show up. Said some guy accompanied by a cute blonde gal."

"I'm anonymous. And identified by association with my wife."

"Ain't we all? Bob said. "Don't believe anything Jeff says bad about me. The boy lies."

"The boy knows too much," Jeff laughed. "If you need a bathroom run, now's the time. No facilities at the substation, unless you don't mind hiding behind a bush."

"Where's the ladies' room?" Susan said.

"Around the corner on the right," Bob said.

"I'll be back." She disappeared up the hall.

"I can do trees and bushes, but girls're different."

"Oh yeah," Jeff said. "We had a lady engineer come out last summer for a project. I think she over-compensated for being female. Her language was nothin' like a lady."

"That's a lady," I said. "In every sense of the word except she's going to Auburn for electrical engineering."

"That other gal was pretty good as an engineer," Jeff said. "Just that she thought she had to prove something with her language." He smiled. "Wasn't that good lookin', either. Your wife's ... How'd you end up with somebody like that?"

"Came with the last job," I said. "Sometimes even a blind hog finds an acorn."

Both of them laughed. I heard footsteps. "Stop talkin' about 'er. She's back," I said.

"Uh," she feigned disappointment. "I thought all you guys talked about was work!"

"Unless somebody finds a flower on the dirtpile." Jeff grinned. "Hey, that's it! Can we call you 'Flower'?"

Susan smiled. "That's cute!"

We followed Jeff out the back of the building. He got in his company pickup truck and we got in ours and followed him through the Alabama countryside. "You can get an idea of where we're heading by keeping track of the high voltage transmission lines," I said, mentoring my protege wife. "We're interested in the ends of the big ones. This little stuff on the side of the road is distribution."

"What voltage?" she asked.

"That's around thirteen or fourteen thousand volts. See the insulator? One bell. Eight thousand volts to ground." We passed under the curving droop of a transmission line. "This one's more like it. Those long strings of insulators are high voltage. We used to be able to count the bells on the insulator string and tell what voltage it was, but now they use these synthetic things and it doesn't work like that any more. But I'm betting that's a hundred and thirty-eight thousand volts."

"Ohhhh," she said. "Since you're not getting nervous, I assume we're completely safe?"

"What we have to do doesn't put us anywhere near that stuff, and anyway, we don't work on it live. We get it turned off. I'll give you a tour when we get to the sub."

She smiled. "Cindy said one of the things that really sold her on Dan was seeing him in his element. I get to see that now."

The substation wasn't exactly in the middle of nowhere, but if you stood on tiptoe you see it from there. Jeff unlocked the gate and let us in. We drove to the control house and waited until he joined us and let us in. I showed Susan a lot of different things and then we got down to work. The laptop came out along with a long cable so I wouldn't have to keep moving the computer.

"You don't need that long cable," Jeff said. "We have these things networked."

"I figured you guys would. But with this thing, I plug into each device and I know exactly which device I'm working on. I've seen some really horrible things happen because of a transposed address on a networked device."

"You have a good point," he said. "We try very hard not to make those sorts of mistakes, but they do happen. Tells me you have your head on straight about this stuff."

"Ain't my first rodeo," I said. "And thanks for noticing."

"So let me understand this," Susan said. She started questioning and I started explaining. Let the schooling begin.

After we'd downloaded the second device file, Jeff said, "Look, you're going to be here all day. I'll check back around lunchtime. There's a hamburger joint about ten minutes away if you want to go get something for lunch."

"Sounds good," Susan said.

He smiled at us. She was at the computer. "Hamburgers are good. Don't forget us here."

"I won't," he said. The door closed.

"I just started the download," she said. "There's a few minutes to kill." She smiled. It was a evil little smile. "So tell me, Jace, have you ever been kissed in a substation?"

I was in trouble. "No, cutey, I don't think I ever have."

That was quickly rectified. While it was being rectified, fingers curled over the growing lump in my pants. "Then you haven't had a LOT of things in a substation, huh?" Those blue eyes, yeah, the same blue eyes that trapped me only weeks ago, THOSE blue eyes were twinkling.

I heard as well as felt my zipper doing down. Nimble fingers slipped inside and I felt them on my dick, then a tug and it was in open air. "I'm going to suck this thing," she giggled. And she did.

"Susan! We're gonna get caught!"

She slurped free. "No we won't! Jeff won't be back for a couple of hours and you heard how much noise tires make in the gravel outside. Sit down so I can get you good."

I'm nothing if not obedient. I sat. She knelt. A couple more slurps, though, and that blonde head bobbed up, smiling. "I got an idea!"

"Oh, no!" I said.

She was unbuckling her jeans. "Oh, yes!" she turned around, her jeans and panties down, and backed into my lap. My erection found the very most perfect place in the universe. She sighed, started bouncing that sweet rounded ass on my lap, stroking me in and out of her, stopped. "Your pants are in my way. Pull 'em down!" She stood, leaving me longing.

I unbuckled my belt and slid my jeans down. "Okay, honey," I said. "Come back here."

Giggle. "No, you come back there!" and I was inside her again. I grasped her hips pulling myself into her. This time there was no stopping.

"OhGOD!" she said. "Push me HARD!"

I was in as deep as I could get, feeling her cervix bumping the head of my dick inside her and gosh Susan's pussy is the best place in the universe and my whole existence is centered right there and I'm coming!

"Oh, GAAAAAHHHHH! Susan!" I was a throbbing bit of ecstasy as surge after surge of fire pumped from me into her. I could tell from the little shudders that she was there with me. Finally we regained our respective composures and separated.

"I have kleenex in my bag," she said. "Can you reach it?"

Her bag was a concession to not wanting to carry a purse in the field. It was a little backpack. And it was just within reach without me getting up.

"We're gonna have to be careful. I could feel you pumping me. That's a gallon. And I was flooding. Another gallon." She fished a wad of tissue out of the bag. "When I raise up, plug me so I don't leak!" Giggle. She raised up. My dick fell out of heaven with an audible plop and I pushed the wad of tissues into the pink mound I'd just vacated. She put her hand down there, holding the towels, sopping the result of our happy coupling. The towels went into her bag.

"I'll go put that in the truck in a minute," she said. "We need to do something about you!" That evil little smile was back as she knelt. Eager lips and tongue cleaned me up and had me rapidly hardening again. She stood up, pulling her pants up, eyeing my erection again. "Save that one for tonight. The hotel has a pool, you know..."

I looked at the computer. "Download's finished," I said, getting a peal of laughter in return. "Whaa-aat!?!?!"

"Yes sir, you did indeed do a download, didn't you?" and she lasciviously licked her lip with that pink tongue that drives me crazy. "I'll go move the cable to the next one." She was fastening her jeans as she walked around the end of the equipment panel.

"Okay. Check the comm link," she said.

I did a couple of computer operations. Had to chuckle when I said, "We're in!" and realized yet another double entendre.

"Indeed we were, huh?" she said, pulling her folding chair next to mine. "Back to work. And, love?" she said.

"Yes, my sweetness," I replied.

"For the rest of our lives we'll remember that the first time we ever worked together, we fucked each other silly!"

"The language!" I blustered.

"You KNOW that's what this was. And I'm perfectly satisfied with a good old-fashioned fucking. It's quite proper between a husband and wife."

"But not in a substation," I said.

"Wherever," she giggled. "I'm glad it happened here. Today. Makes it special."

"Don't tell your sisters," I said.

"I won't tell 'em," she giggled. "I might ask 'em if they know who had sex on the job today, though."

"Baby," I whined.

"You know you're proud of yourself. I see the smirk you're tryin' to hide."

Okay, yeah. Something about being Susan's husband that makes me feel like shouting from the rooftops. Of course, some of my partners in this business might look askance at the recent activity. I conveyed that to Susan.

"Oh, I know, Jace," she said. "But you gotta know that this would put me one up on my sisters. Nikki's done it on the bank of a river in a park. So has Cindy. I think Tina's the least adventurous. Or she's not tellin'. And now I got this!" she kissed me, a quick peck. "Now, back to work!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.