The Shootist - Cover

The Shootist

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Maybe you remember the movie? Well, it's not about that. Not at all.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Denise had a hand up on her boob twisting her nipple with her fingers as I went back and forth and several of the others had a hand down between their legs mostly pressing against themselves though Violet was up under her skirt rubbing.

"Does it feel good, David, like sexy and hot?" Della asked me.

"Sure better than it usually feels, I think doing it for all of you and with Denise showing me her boobs, well, that's really got me going," I told them as my heart beat and throbbed.

"Let's help him out, girls, come on," DeeDee said and they all began taking their tops and bras off, all topless now looking beautiful.

"I'll bet all these nice titties make you really hard, David. Maybe you'll shoot your cum even farther," Della said as she put her hands under hers and jiggled them up and down.

I knew with all these girls showing me their boobs and just being naked for all of them, their eyes just eating me up, that I couldn't hold out very long even though I was trying to make it last.

"Oh, man, oh this is so good, I'm not gonna last much longer," I moaned.

And was I right. A few more strokes and my dick began spurting long stringy globs of cum out the end as I twisted my hips back and forth trying to get some of it on each girl. It shot out like maybe two feet or so, I was really pumped-up for this one.

"WOW, look at it all," DeeDee shrieked. "It went out like a rocket."

"Cum, there's cum everywhere," Violet, giggled.

Kelli swept her finger through some that was on her knee and put it in her mouth, exclaiming, "Tastes okay. I've always wondered. I guess now maybe I'll give my boyfriend that blow job he's always asking me for."

"You really do cum a lot. Is that more than most boys do?" Denise wanted to know. "I can't believe how far it shoots out."

"Well, all I know is the guys at camp thought I did," I told them as Violet reached out to hold it and play with it while they all smiled and said how great it was.

"Could you do it again? I've heard that some guys can do it more than just once," DeeDee asked me.

I nodded and began again; this was so hot and sexy, I thought I could possibly just jack-off forever as long as they were there to watch.

There was still a glaze of lotion on my dick as I started stroking again, the girls all close and watching intently.

"I could help do it, if you wanted, David," Denise said as I let go and she put a little lotion on her hand and began jacking me while I stood there being so wonderfully pleasured. Her other hand was up under me playing with my balls.

"Oh, that feels so good, really good," I moaned as she stroked back and forth.

"I'll try it, too," Violet said as she picked up the bottle of lotion. Denise went on a bit longer then turned me over to Violet who began on her own.

"Oh, this is so hot. His dick is really hard. You should all try this, it's so sexy."

They did all take a turn on my cock with Kelli being the one to finally extract my cum.

It was after four by now and Denise said, "Well, I made a bargain, David, now you get to watch me," and she took off her skirt and pulled off her panties and spread her legs wide for me to see as I slowly stroked admiring the first real pussy I'd ever seen.

"Have you seen a girl's pussy before?" she asked as her fingers slid up and down in the crease. I shook my head from side to side as she opened wider, then pulled her pussy lips apart to show me.

"That's where, when someday you get lucky, you can put that up inside and have lots of fun, David," she said nodding at my dick.

"You're on the pill, Denise, why not let him do it right now. Look at his dick, he's like a rock, poor guy," Della said and Kelli and DeeDee agreed, she adding, "Sure give our young boy a treat. Let him fuck you. We'll all cheer you on."

"Well, what do you think, David? Would you like to fuck my nice pussy while they all watch?"

Did this really need a decision? I was naked, my dick was hard as steel, so I moved up between her legs as she held her pussy open and I just went and pushed it inside. Sliding into her felt better than anything I'd ever felt in my whole life and when I began going back and forth, oh, man, it was just heaven.

"Look, he's doing it like a pro," DeeDee said, "Is this your first time, David?"

"Yeah, oh, man, it's just the greatest. Now wonder everybody wants to do this," I panted as I rocked in and out of her.

"Here, David," Denise said, taking my hand, "rub right here, it's where my clit is," and she pressed my fingers on the top of her pussy lips, telling me, "push and rub, David, make me cum."

I kept going faster and faster, it just felt so good, then Violet said, "Hey, slow down, David. Fucking isn't a race, you know. I have to tell my boyfriend that all the time. Go slow, enjoy it."

So I did and, well, I learned something that afternoon that has made every girlfriend happy ever since.

"That's better, David, she's right, slower feels good, right?" Denise said and I agreed with her as I pulled and pushed in and out of her pussy.

"Bet you never thought you'd be fucking one of us, huh, Shooter-boy?" Violet asked as I panted that I hadn't but it was sure great.

"Maybe we should do this again after school. Our cute Shooter-boy can show us just what that magic dick of his can do," DeeDee said, adding, "Maybe we might just let him do the rest of us. I think I'd let him."

Did she really say that, I thought. Fucking all five of these hot older girls? Would they really let me do it? Five of them? And, man, they're all beautiful.

I kept fucking Denise as the others watched and before long, she began to moan some as I went in and out.

"Mmm, mmm, uuuh," she said softly, then, "Oh, oh, yes, omigod, oh, David, just like that, don't stop, I'm ... uh, UUH, UUH, uh," she cried out as I felt her tighten over and over around my dick as she jerked and shook while I watched in fascination seeing the first female orgasm of my life. It was stunningly beautiful and I'll never, ever forget it. And my dick made it happen. Wow.

I knew I was getting closer, too, and kept going as it began to feel even better and better. Then, it was like my whole body melted and poured into Denise spread out under me as I cummed so hard I even felt lightheaded for a few seconds.

"OOOH, UUUH, uuuh," I moaned as I pushed hard into her.

"He's cumming, look, look," Violet called out and my dick began to slide much easier inside her. My whole body felt like it was coming apart, now I knew why everybody is so hot to have sex, why everybody wants it so much. Oh, I'd jacked-off lots and lots but this, oh, man, this was what it was really all about.

"So how was it, David. Like fucking me?" Denise asked looking up, smiling at me as I tried to catch my breath.

"Oh, yes, it was awesome, just the best thing in my whole life," I gasped.

"Well, it's getting late and my parents are due home in less than an hour so we need to get you dressed and get you home. Kelli lives just a couple of houses away, she'll drive you home. You want to jack-off for us again tomorrow? You might convince one of the other girls to give you a little fun. What do you think? Wanna shoot that thing for us again?"

I eagerly agreed, after all, it was the hottest, sexiest, best time of my entire life. So, I went with Kelli to her house and we got in her car to take me home. As soon as we were out of her driveway, she asked me if I'd take my dick out and play with it. So, I opened my pants and took it out and played with myself all the way home. There were no cars there when we drove in, I knew no one was home so I got out of her car and walked up to my front porch to wave goodbye to her still with my happy dick hanging out as she pulled away laughing.

We were all in the back of the bus going home the next afternoon. The girls all wanted me to take out my dick and play with it and a couple of others watched as well. I think one was a freshman, the other was a sophomore. They both grinned the whole time.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.