All These Things That I've Done - Cover

All These Things That I've Done

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - In the war for survival, Jason Wild is handicapped by living in an Earth First dominated county.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Science Fiction   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sci-fi sex story

The next Monday, Pranay and Stephen stared at me over the lunch table. Miriam sat to my right, tapping the table with her fingers. The other sponsors watched us with as much attention as my friends were giving me.

Mr. Jessa dropped his wife off at the Berto mansion on Friday morning. He proceeded to go on a hunting spree. He killed the ten for me, the extra one for Lieutenant Jones, and finished off by barricading himself in his home. The cops must have been given strict instructions to let Earth First take care of business. Mr. Jessa lost the war, but he won a number of battles in the process of losing his life. The announcement that the 'Earth First Killer' had been brought to justice surprised no one. Nobody believed it either, but at least, publicly, my friends were off the hook.

The boys were trying to will me into answering the unspoken questions about Mr. Jessa and School Day. The principal made School Day required attendance for everyone, even though it was unofficially known as 'Senior Ditch Day'.

I walked to the concubine side of our table. Reaching out, I took Alba's hand and pulled her to her feet. My other concubines had been assigned roles in my play: one group cleared an area in the middle of the cafeteria, another moved a lunch table into the middle of the clearing that was made, and finally one of the girls spread a white blanket over it.

I pulled Alba into my arms and bent my head down. Alba closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around my neck as I kissed her.

"Your father was a good man," I whispered against her lips.

She nodded in response. Alba stared into my eyes as she pulled her arms from around my neck and grabbed my belt. I took a step back to give me enough room to watch her. She unbuckled my belt and quickly popped the button on my jeans. I toed my shoes off as she worked open my zipper. Once my pants were open, Alba reached in and wrapped her fingers around my cock.

Alba bore witness to a weekend of frenzied sex between Marissa and me so nothing would surprise her. Alba rotated her hand under my dick, letting the weight of it rest on her palm. She smiled at me as she stroked me. I had been firm to start with but her touch caused me to become noticeably harder!

Alba used her free hand to work my jeans down. I stepped out of them when they hit the ground. I grabbed the bottom of my shirt, pulled it off, and tossed it aside. I had not bothered with underwear. I grabbed Alba's wrists and held them in place. She wrapped both her hands around my dick to intensify the feeling as I thrust with my hips.

Alba felt the growing need in my body. She wanted more than to jack me off though; she put her hands on my hips and waited for me to regain control. I took a deep breath and remembered that there would be many more times but never another first. She smiled when I stared into her brown eyes. I took hold of her sweater and pulled it up. She raised her hands over her head to let me finish taking the sweater off. Once free of it, she placed her hands back on my hips. I threw the sweater behind me. I had fantasized about this moment, and as in many things, the reality was so much better.

I placed my hands on Alba's hips and slid them up her sides. Turning my hands inward, I cupped Alba's young firm breasts through her bra. I pushed the bra cups up to expose her breasts. Stroking her nipples with my fingers, I watched Alba's face express her desire for more. Her mouth opened slowly; she gasped to let out the air trapped in her lungs. She ran her fingers into my hair and pulled it to demand I give her everything I gave her sister over the weekend.

Alba had worn a long white pleated skirt to school. Placing my hands on the waist of her skirt, I found the buttons and released them. I pushed the skirt down over her hips and legs. I knelt and worked the skirt downwards until Alba could step out of it. Under the skirt, she was wearing a pair of white satin panties! My cock screamed for me to lay Alba on the prepared table and fuck her. Her bra fluttered down between my feet; Alba had taken it off to save time. She wiggled her hips as my hands lowered the panties.

I really wanted to take some more time with Alba's wonderful breasts and even more time with the rest of her gloriously nude body. I just could not do it; the young woman was one of the finest in the school, possibly The Finest, and she was mine!

Rising up, I stepped forward and pulled her firmly to me, again. My dick rubbed against Alba's flat belly. She gazed up at me with hungry eyes; she wanted the same thing I did. Alba pulled me along with her as she edged back against the table. Once she hit it, she used her hands to push herself up onto it and positioned herself on the edge of it and lay back. I ran my fingers over her wet pussy.

Alba lifted her legs up; she placed her ankles on my shoulders. Her scent assaulted me as it wafted up from between us. She was ready, but our position could be improved.

"Up, baby," I whispered.

Alba slid herself further up on the blanket; I joined her on the table and knelt between Alba's toned thighs.

I ran my fingers up from her ankles, over her calves and thighs. I stroked her inner thighs with my fingertips; Alba gasped with desire. I slipped my arms under each of her legs so that her knees were resting in the crook of my arms and leaned over her. The helpful hands of one of my other girls held my hard cock steady. Alba and I looked at each other, willing the moment of anticipation to last a little longer. The hands guided the head of my dick between Alba's pussy lips. She closed her eyes, took in a deep breath, and tensed every muscle in her body.

I pressed down and forward with my hips. My dick met Alba's maidenhead and tore through it. She gasped from the sudden pain and her eyes flew open; she bit her lip! Drawing back, I thrust forward again and fucked a little deeper into her pussy. Alba cried out! Again, I extracted my cock almost completely out of Alba. Fucking into her, I forged even deeper. Alba's back arched in response to the intrusion and she cried out again as my cock wedged her pussy open more and more with each advance. I pulled back and waited for Alba to look up into my eyes; only then did I allow gravity to pull me down and plant my hard cock completely inside of her.

Someone's hand pushed between our bodies to move down to where our sex joined us. Alba broke her gaze from mine as another's fingers stroked and teased her clit. I stopped moving. Alba's mouth opened; she was beginning to recover from the initial pain and discomfort of losing her virginity. I contracted my pelvic floor muscles to thicken my cock inside of her. Alba stared at the ceiling; she was almost through to the other side.

She tentatively began to move her hips. Rocking them forward and back, she worked my rigid dick in and out of her a couple of inches. After a minute or so, I pulled back and fucked my entire length deep into her body. Alba's cry was one of pleasure.

Deflowering Alba had been a pleasure but something far better was to come.

I was pressed against Alba's back. I grabbed the edges of the table to give me more leverage as I pounded my hard shaft deep into that beautiful tight ass. She was gasping, trying desperately to adjust to the steel rod filling her ass. I knew tears were sliding down her face.

I looked over at Lieutenant Jones. The Marine watched the scene; her eyes were glassy. She knew it was a triumph over Alba's father to have his daughter in this position. The Marine bit her lip but could not shake the feelings she was experiencing as she watched me fuck Alba with abandon. We stared at each other as I pulled my hips back and slammed into Alba's ass. I had not given the young girl enough time to adjust and get used to me, but she would not stop me and I did not care.

Lieutenant Jones gasped as her body called her to join the action when I gave in to my needs. I fucked in and out of Alba's ass with no care for the girl's comfort or pleasure. She was my concubine! We would have time for me to be gentle and kind, later! At that moment, I needed and she had agreed to fulfill all my needs and wants, even those she was unaware she was fulfilling.

Lieutenant Jones and I stared at each other as my cock stroked faster and faster.


The sponsors got the message; I had finished my concubine selection; it was time for them to stop window shopping and finish theirs.

Elizabeth was the center of the "floor show" in the cafeteria on Tuesday. The sponsors had made great strides in the preceding twenty-four hours towards completing their selections among the student body, but a surprising number of the new ones were forgetting their Free MILF. My concubine illustrated what an eager and experienced woman with too much to lose would do.

Elizabeth stripped me using her mouth. She guided me to the table that was set up in the usual spot, with eager touches and smoldering looks. Stepping back from me, she began to seduce the entire cafeteria with a strip-tease that showed off some of her talents, assets, and willingness to please her 'master'. There was no music, only her heartbeat and the frantic breathing of sponsors getting turned on by her swaying hips and breasts and the way she sinuously undulated to the song only she could hear.

Finally, she knelt between my legs at my feet. She felt the desperate need in my body she'd created and smiled up at me. She reached up and took my hands and placed them on the back of her head. Elizabeth opened her mouth and took me in to the base with one easy move.

Once I recovered, a few minutes at most, with her stroking and fondling me expertly we had our second go. Round two lasted over an hour! Elizabeth's tongue bathing every inch of my body. Finally she assisted me to lay down on my back and she crouched above me. She impaled her body on my cock; Elizabeth rode me slowly and sensuously. She drew a glorious release from both of our bodies.

I had no illusions that the standing ovation was for my part of the action.


The third day went to Alyssa Berto. My sponsor classmates felt that candidates needed to be reminded of their situation. A candidate attacked Pranay's cheerleader concubine, Sandy Smith. Miriam had been close enough to stop any major damage.

The principal and I talked about the situation. The girl was suspended from school and banned from the grounds until after School Day. I announced on the intercom that no sponsor should choose any candidate who threatened or committed violence against a concubine.

Everyone knew and feared the Berto family. It made Alyssa the perfect vehicle for showing the candidates and concubines what they were really in for.

Alyssa changed some after Elizabeth joined us. Stephen's sister mothered everyone, which was a new experience for the Mob Princess. In public, she was still the human equivalent of a king cobra, but in her home and in my bedroom, Alyssa was slowly softening.

"Is this really necessary?" Miriam asked me. She looked around the cafeteria.

"Some of the concubines are thinking about jumping ship," I replied. "A number of the remaining candidates are dragging their feet out of fear. They'll be property and they're afraid."

"So rubbing their faces in it is how you're going to get them over their fear?" Miriam asked with a shake of her head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.