All These Things That I've Done - Cover

All These Things That I've Done

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Chapter 3: I'm So Much Older Than I Can Take

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: I'm So Much Older Than I Can Take - In the war for survival, Jason Wild is handicapped by living in an Earth First dominated county.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Science Fiction   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sci-fi sex story

Taking our balls down from full calmed us, even Miriam had gotten a little by rubbing her pussy on Miss Malone's mouth for a few minutes. Things would have seen a natural lull for fourth period anyway since the academic program allowed us to select one language and one general elective. Our elective periods were fourth and eighth. None of the others were in my elective classes.

In the program, we knew each other and the majority had sponsor CAP scores, but it was an unnatural ratio even if we had not been in Earth First county. There was only one other sponsor, a six point eight male, in my French class. Neither of us could look at anything other than the teacher or blackboard without boobs waving hello to us. The other sponsor looked uncomfortable because the male students were getting angrier and angrier.

"Scum," one of the guys said. "Run away from the real fight! Cowards!"

The teacher sat down and opened his grading book. The kids looked at each other, carefully avoiding glancing at the guy with the mouth, the other sponsor, or me.

"So I can tell the female sponsors you don't want an audition," I said to the big mouth.

"I wouldn't go if you paid me"

"Bullshit!" I smirked at him. We stared at each other; he looked away first.

"If you could, you'd cut a melon in half, glue the pieces to your chest, and bore out a hole between your legs," I told him. "Hell, if I made a sincere offer to take you with me, your ass would be in the air and you'd wiggle it the entire time I fucked you to make sure I popped a good nut."

He stood up.

"Jonathan!" The guy in the next chair stood up and grabbed the big mouth's arm. "Not here!"

"I'm going to get you," the big mouth said, leaning over my desk and sticking his pointer finger in my face.

I smiled at him. "Thank you for the warning--I won't ignore it."

He frowned.

"This is the part you stomp out," I told him. Big Mouth and his friend actually did stomp out! The other sponsor and I stared at each other for a few seconds before laughing.

The girls got more flashy. I was sorry to hear the bell at the end of the period. I did have a fifth period lunch; the girls were bound to be more uninhibited, especially with more competition in the game.


"You look disappointed," Miriam said when I sat down at our usual lunch table.

"I was having a very good French class," I told her. "I thought some of the fun might continue here."

She looked around with me. The sponsors from the program sat at our table. Other sponsors sat in the surrounding tables. They had not intended it, but they created a buffer between our table and concubine candidates.

"You need a break anyway," Miriam told the guys at our table. "You fucked Miss Malone into oblivion! Isn't that enough for one day?"

Dipak shook his head hard. The rest of us pointed at him and nodded.

"Come on!" Miriam said. "Look, we're going to have numerous concubines. I think they each deserve a little attention that's just for them. You can dial it down and still have a fantastic night."

She pointed to Pranay. "You want to be alone with Amita, right? At least once like we thought it was going to be before the Sa'arm."

"We're guys, Miriam," Dipak said. "I didn't decide on a wedding dress when I was two. Girls were just boring boys until one day--tits!"

"I do want ... at least one night with Amita," Pranay said softly.

"That's my sister!" Dipak punched Pranay in the shoulder.

"Ruthie picked you, Dipak," I said to him. "You didn't believe any of them would, but she chose you."

He looked over at where the girls sat. Frowning, he gestured for them to come sit at our table. They stood up and sat at the other end of the table.

"I, for one, am going to do what Miriam suggested," I said, loud enough for the sponsors at the other tables to hear me. "I wanted Maria's ass for a long time and tonight it's mine!"

Maria wiggled in her chair. I took a bite from my burger and gave some serious consideration to cutting out on the second half of the school day. If a whole night with Maria was good, an afternoon and a night had to be better.

"Oh!" I said. "Damn!"

"My parents are going to spend the night with my aunt," Maria said loudly, without turning away from her conversation with Alejandra. "We can spend the night in my apartment."

"Really?" Dipak asked me. "That girl is not a sponsor!"

"I think she makes the best possible concubine," I said.

"She's not a leader," Miriam told me. "You need someone to be your home commander. Maria will alienate your women because she's cold/hot with nothing in between. Alejandra isn't the right type either."

"Take a guy," Dipak said.

Pranay and I frowned. Miriam shook her head. "They can't, Dipak. It's not in them to live in the same space with another guy. Hell, I'm only doing it because I don't want add to your pain."

"Yeah, we're in pain," Dipak said sardonically.

We ate in silence for a few minutes. I had only taken a burger so I finished first.

"How are we going to do it?" Miriam asked me.

"Do what?"

"Pick concubines fairly," Daniel said. The sponsors at the other tables pushed their lunch trays aside and faced us.

I stood up, dumped my tray in the garbage, and leaned back against the table. I looked around the room; a lot of guys looked angry and lot of girls looked desperate. I smiled, noticing no teachers were in the cafeteria. I turned around and faced the sponsors.

"Some of us already know what we want," I told them. "Nothing is going to dissuade us."

I nodded to Stephen before glancing at the cheerleader table. Stephen stood up and approached a pair of black cheerleaders. Shante and Shantal Ruth were identical twins. Stephen leaned down and kissed one before whispering in her ear. He kissed the other, also whispering in her ear. They followed him back to our table and sat at the concubine end.

"That's my two," Stephen announced. Danny pounded his back. Pranay, Dipak, and I clapped. The other sponsors joined in.

"Pick a supernumerary," I told Stephen. A female sponsor to my left raised her head; I nodded to her.

"What's a supernumerary?" she asked me.

"The Confederacy can assign an additional concubine," I replied. "There's rules: it must be a female with a mothering score above five, she needs to have at least a CAP of three, she must have a child under the age of fourteen, and at least five years of parenting experience."

"The Confederacy will let you assign a supernumerary to us?" Stephen asked.

"The shit is going to hit the fan!" I said. "If we get out of the county as a pre-pack, the Confederacy isn't going to argue a done deal. I guarantee they would have assigned a supernumerary to whoever I wanted if I had let them extract me after my retest."

"A young, high nine CAP!" Miriam said with a snort. "I would have clonked you on the head and had you halfway to a colony before you woke up."

"They haven't gotten anybody out of the county in two years," I said.

There were grumbles from behind me. I heard some whispers about Earth First. A few of the voices stridently asked what made us 'high and mighty'.

"We have time," I told the sponsors. "Things have to get uglier before they get better."

Most of them nodded, knowing the biggest target was on my back.

"I'll make arrangements to let sponsors interview those candidates close to our hearts," I said. "Keep in mind, ladies and gentlemen--there's a college less than ten blocks away. I've walked the campus during the spring. There is some smokin' co-ed pussy up there!"

A lot of the guys whooped it up and high-fived each other.

"I'd keep an open-mind about high school girls," I said over the guys. "You need to test-drive! You might not be so infatuated with a girl after she lies there motionless."

"What about us?" one of the female sponsors shouted.

"The Romantic Depot has strap-ons," Miriam told her. "I would make sure a guy will take orders. The girls too! Don't decide based on cock-size either, the Confederacy can make them exactly as long and thick as you want."

"Or as short and stubby," one of the other girls said to the first. All the female sponsors found it funny.

"What about if I haven't been crushing on someone since my freshman year?" a guy asked.

"Hold auditions," Daniel said. He spun in the chair, leaned back, and stretched out his legs. "I certainly plan to! And this whole supernumerary concubine thing--Free MILF and she damn sure is going to make me cookies!"

"Free MILF with cookies!"

"Free MILF with cookies!"

"Free MILF with cookies!"

The guys chanted it for a minute before calming down.

"What happens after we've completed the first sweep?" Daniel asked me. "Hell, Marissa and Alba Jessa are bound to get multiple offers. How the fuck are we going to decide who gets them?"

I looked over at the cheerleaders' table. Marissa Jessa raised an eyebrow at me. She was the captain of the cheerleading team. I walked over to her table and extended my hand. Marissa placed her CAP card in it. Marissa had the looks: brunette, brown eyes, and clear skin. After seeing Maria's scores, I was not surprised by anyone ending up under the cutoff, but Marissa showed more ambition than my classmate. I shook my head and handed the CAP card back; except for sex, Marissa's sub-scores were lower than I expected.

"Guys," I said to the sponsors. "No means no! Earth First has lost a number of leaders in the county, but an accusation of rape could cause a mob reaction."

"Dude," Daniel said. "Our friends got to choose, but ... man, you're making this unfun!"

"Our girls had a choice between us," I replied. "They could have decided to risk someone else choosing them."

He snorted.

"I agree! This is an Earth First county so there are a fuck of a lot less sponsors than there should be and the scores skew low because the high ones get popped or don't come back once they get their CAP card. The odds are one in seven for a female to be chosen right now." I told him. "But girls with Marissa's looks may still think they have a choice."

"Alba is fine as fuck!" one of the younger male sponsors said.

I nodded.

"The thing is ... I'm calling bullshit!" I smiled at the sponsors. "The one in seven odds thing is absolute bullshit."

"Because of the college girls!" Daniel snapped his fingers and grinned at me.

"There's teachers too," I said. "Miss Malone was a revelation."

"She's mine!" Dipak yelled. All the sponsors turned to look at him.

"That's some good pussy," Dipak told them. The sponsors looked at Daniel, Stephen, Pranay, and me. I had to adjust my hardening dick before I nodded with the other guys.

"Damn!" someone said. "Miss Piggy can fuck?"

"If I get her into the Confederacy medical chamber, she's going have the face and body to go with that golden pussy," Dipak said.

"Gentlemen and ladies!" I shouted over the loud talking that Dipak's words caused. The sponsors' horizons had opened up. "The simple truth about this situation is that if the Confederacy were to do a pickup right now--only YOU have a guaranteed ticket to ride."

Most of them quieted down. The concubine candidates behind me started making more and more noise. I turned around, one of the guys was the source of the disruption.

"Who the fuck died and made you king?" he said. I knew Sandeep very well.

"It's really easy for you to talk," a male sponsor said from my right. "You have eight choices; I have two. The girls are going to hear CAP nine, and they won't look at me twice. One of the selection options had you picking first all the time."

They were building up and building up. I let them, even to the point that some of the other lower scored sponsors joined in to protest any selection method where they did not go first.

I pointed to Sandeep and the male sponsor; I crooked my fingers at them. The sponsor looked around at his friends for support, but they wanted HIM to carry the torch. Sandeep was an arrogant little shit so he ran over to make the confrontation personal. Sandeep stood to my right, still talking. The sponsor stood on my left.

"Stephen," I said without looking behind me. Stephen sprung past me and backhanded Sandeep. Stephen was a defensive lineman in the Incredible Hulk vein of body builds. I winced as Sandeep caught air before hitting the ground. The sponsor took a defensive position and faced Stephen.

"Thanks," Stephen said to me before he sat down. Sandeep's eyes stabbed at me when he looked up. I smiled down at him.

"Your protest doesn't really have anything to do with me being king, does it?" I asked him. He looked at Stephen before his lips pressed so tightly together that they whitened. "Sandeep, you're real question is--why am I sponsor and not you?"

"You're not better than me," he said angrily.

I sighed.

"You're very smart," I told him. "But ... how can I put it?"

"He's a fucking idiot," Stephen said from behind me. "And a douche-bag!"

I shrugged. "Those are the least of your concerns, Sandeep. By your own measure, I'm better than you, but your ego doesn't let you acknowledge it."

Sandeep stared at me.

"You were advanced two years in math classes so you think you're special," I said. "I was advanced two years in everything."

He broke the stare and looked away.

"You're good at math so you've decided it must be the only thing that matters," I said. "It never was, and right now, Confederacy AI's decide WHO matters. Yet here you are, refusing to accept that intelligences with a million year head start on us are right about you."

I shook my head. "You still insist that math alone should get you a seat on my side of the table, because MATH is the only thing that matters."

"Stephen," I said. He walked by me, crouched over Sandeep, and punched him in the face a couple of times.

"God! I've wanted to do that for the last two years," Stephen said before sitting back down.

"You were rather rude to Stephen in the past. I remember you calling him a 'brainless gorilla' a number of times," I said to Sandeep. "How much more important are his feelings than math right now?"

I turned and smiled at the sponsor.

"Are you going to have your goon kick my ass now?" he asked me calmly.

"It's not necessary," I said.

"They're going to kill you," Sandeep said to me.

"A CAP nine in an Earth First County," I replied. "Someone like you would say it's a near statistical certainty."

"It is a certainty!" he shouted at me. "EARTH FIRST WILL KILL YOU!"

"What do you think?" I asked the sponsor. He shrugged and looked away. I waited for him to look back at me. I smiled at him before speaking, "You're going to die!"

He frowned.

"You're going to be a Marine," I said. "You're going to be in the trenches against the Sa'arm. How many soldiers do you think we'll lose learning how to beat them?"

He shrugged.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.