All These Things That I've Done - Cover

All These Things That I've Done

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Chapter 1: I Wanna Stand Up, I Wanna Let Go

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: I Wanna Stand Up, I Wanna Let Go - In the war for survival, Jason Wild is handicapped by living in an Earth First dominated county.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Science Fiction   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sci-fi sex story

Earth First is a reaction: the adult version of covering our ears and yelling "La! La! La!" at the top of our lungs. At least when a child does it the pressure does not build until their head explodes. An adult's head will not explode either if we deny, abjure, or wish a problem away, but the pressure builds and builds and builds.


Maria Rosa was leaning against the wall as she waited for the school bell to ring and I was admiring her beautifully shaped legs, under her maroon mini-skirt, as I walked up behind her. Maria and I were part of an academic program, which kept the same kids together for a majority of their high school classes. It had been a good idea until Earth First took over the county. Since we were the top of our class the program became a prison. A couple of girls tried to get out but their requests were rejected, even though they scored below the sponsor-level on their CAP tests.

I liked Maria a lot; I was pretty sure she liked me too. I needed to test the theory so I grabbed her ass.

"Stop it, Jason!" Maria gripped my wrist and tried to pry my hand loose. "You're going to get slapped."

"Worth it," I said with a smile, adjusting my hand to palm more of Maria's perfect ass.

"I mean it," she warned, but she stopped trying to pull my hand away. I wrapped my free arm around Maria and pressed her back against the wall with my body. I shifted and moved to give my other hand enough room to join the party. I squeezed Maria's ass hard and she gasped as I pressed my groin against her.

"Jason!" she exclaimed a second before I pressed my lips against hers and kissed her. Placing her hands on my shoulders she tried to push me away. In response, I tightened my hold on her ass and pressed my body completely against her. Maria was pinned to the wall.

Turning her face to the side, she broke the kiss. "Stop!"

Maria tried to create space between us by extending her arms, again. She did not have the leverage or strength to push me away though. When I kissed her neck she responded by relaxing into my embrace.

"Oh!" she whispered as she leaned her head to the side, thus opening her neck, to give my lips more skin to kiss. Her hips began to grind her mound hungrily against my cock. I clenched my hands on her ass, released, and clenched again. I had waited a long time to have Maria's ass in my hands.

"No! Please, Jason. Stop!" she begged. I took my lips from her neck. We looked into each other's eyes for a second.

"Breast pocket," I told her with a smile. Maria frowned but let go of my left shoulder to reach into the pocket of my shirt. She pulled out my CAP card. I activated it a few seconds before I grabbed Maria's ass. Her eyes widened when she read the score. She did not notice that her hips were still slowly grinding against me.

"For real?" she asked in a husky voice.

"I wouldn't fake it." I squeezed her ass; her hips shifted up, trying to get my cock to rub lower as she lifted one knee up and to the side.

"Eight concubines!" she exclaimed. "And it's you, so there won't be a guy among them. Eight!"

"Do you want to be number one?"

Maria put the CAP card back in my pocket. She thrust her hips forward and reached behind her to pull the skirt out from under my hands and then gathered the edges of her panties to the valley between her firm globes. I finally had contact with Maria's beautiful ass! She grabbed my hands and placed them firmly on those tight buns giving me free rein to roam. I pulled Maria hard against my body. She responded by wrapping her arms around my neck and opening her mouth; she was mine for the taking. Our tongues danced with each other as my hands reveled in the perfection of Maria's ass.

"Is that you, Jason?" a familiar voice asked, dragging my focus away from the pleasure I found in kissing Maria deeply and fondling her ass. "Is that Maria? Did you finally give our boy a break, Maria?"

Maria reluctantly broke free from our kiss to look over my shoulder. "Hi, Dipak. Hi, Pranay!"

Maria kissed my neck as I turned us one-hundred-eighty degrees so that I was leaning back against the wall and could see the guys over her shoulder.

"Damn!" Dipak said. "You have a perfect ass, Maria!"

Pranay stared at Maria's ass, too. The guys were in the same academic program as Maria and me.

"What happened?" Pranay asked me. Everyone in the program knew I wanted to be balls deep in Maria. I pulled the CAP card out and handed it to him. Maria pulled away far enough to get her hands on the front of my pants. I put my hands on her hips since I liked where she was going with it.

"Holy shit!" Dipak said when Pranay handed him my CAP card. "I guess this mean that if we ever get to the stars, you're the fucking man!"

Maria got my pants opened and pulled out my cock. "Jesus! He's already the man! What a cock!"

Dipak put the CAP card back in my pocket. He snuck a look down at my cock. He took a step back and went back to staring at Maria's ass.

"May I?" he asked me.

I nodded to him. Maria rotated her head around when Dipak grabbed her ass. She extended her neck to kiss him. She jacked my cock hard and fast as they made out.

"She's yours now, right?" Dipak asked when they stopped the kiss.

Maria nodded hard.

"I'll suck your cock for a shot at her ass," he offered. "It could be a threesome and I'll do as much catching for you as she does."

Maria groaned and reached under to cup my balls. After the earlier show from Chelsea and Jackie in the shower, I knew I would not last long.

"I'm serious," Dipak told me.

Dipak and Pranay had sponsor-level scores. Pranay landed on an eight point three; Dipak got a seven point two. Their sub-scores showed the same ratio difference as their total score, except in one area. Dipak had a ten in his sex scores. Maria once described him as "a sexual omnivore: willing to fuck, suck, be sucked, and be fucked by anyone".

"Dipak," Pranay said. "Let them enjoy their first time before you try to join in!"

"So I can ask again ... tomorrow?" Dipak asked, looking at Maria.

Maria tightened her grip on my cock, stroking harder. She leaned back and kissed Dipak.

"Yeah, tomorrow!" Dipak said. "Damn! Jason's cock is going to open your ass up, girl, but I'll make it work."

"Dude!" Pranay hissed.

Maria turned back to stare into my eyes. We looked at each other until a surge of pleasure/power came over me. I banged my head back against the wall. My cock pulsed in Maria's hand. I spewed onto the belly of her shirt. Maria did not care, in fact she moaned in pleasure as she milked my cock with her hands as she rubbed the tip against her shirt. My cock released another shot of cum onto Maria. She kept on stroking and milking me until she was sure I had finished. Maria cleaned her hands on her shirt before kneeling between my feet where she licked and sucked my cock clean. Satisfied with her job she stuffed me back into my pants, stood and turned to Dipak.

"Really! Fucking Really!!!" Pranay complained when Maria kissed Dipak.

"So yes?" Dipak asked me when Maria stepped away.

"I'm not into the guy-guy thing," I told him. "But when you have your concubines picked out, we can have a get-together and..."

"ORGY!" Dipak screamed at the top of his lungs. All the kids turned to stare at us.

"So we're choosing concubines?" Pranay asked me.

I shrugged.

"It makes sense," Pranay said. "The Earth First Killer did a number on those assholes last night. Things might really change! Things suck enough now so it can't get much worse even if we shove our scores down people's throats."

"Earth First Killers! Killer-sss! As in more than one, Pranay," Dipak said. He had not let go of Maria or her ass. She did not seem to mind. The contact resembled a cuddle more than anything else; Dipak was best friends with all the girls in the program.

"Dude, get over it," Pranay groused. "There is no Black List!"

"I keep telling you, Pranay," Dipak said. "No way one guy does it all by himself. Or herself! There is a group of sponsors out there who got sick of the Earth First bullshit! I know you've heard the rumors."

There were a few prevalent theories on the Earth First Killer: Confederacy spies, a single killer, and a group working from a list of 'deserving' Earth Firsters. Pranay and Dipak agreed that the Confederacy would not risk getting their hand caught in the cookie jar, but they stood on opposite sides of the one vs. many killers theories.

The school bell rang; the kids moved towards the doors; Maria grabbed her skirt and wiggled it down; Dipak, Pranay, and I watched her. The girl gave good wiggle! She dipped a finger in the cum staining the front of her shirt and licked the finger.

Maria took my hand to lead me into school. Pranay and Dipak walked on either side of us.

"Wait!" Dipak said. "How come you get Maria?"

Pranay snorted.

"I'm serious," Dipak complained. "She's hot! I should get a shot at keeping her."

"Jason's a nine; you're a seven," Pranay said. "He has four more slots to fill so I'm game with waiting for him to fill his extra slots first."

"Bullshit!" Dipak replied. "I would have to wait for him to pick four girls and then you to pick two. The rest of the eights too, like Miriam. It's not happening, bitch! We are not picking in order of scores."

"Maria has been with us," I told the guys. "From the beginning!"

The guys nodded.

"The concubine candidates in our class get their pick," I said.

"So we are picking concubines!" Dipak said loudly. "Today is a good day."

"I pick Jason," Maria said. The guys shrugged and looked around. Actually, Dipak looked around; Pranay bit his lip and looked around me towards Dipak.

"That's disgusting," a girl said to Maria. The girl was staring at Maria's cum-covered shirt.

Maria let go of my hand, took a step towards the girl, and slapped her as hard as she could. Maria stood in front of the girl, staring her down until she backed away.

"Seriously! She's not a fucking sponsor?" Dipak asked, watching Maria take my hand. "No fucking way!"

Maria was the most naturally intelligent girl in the school, had high sex scores, and never hesitated to throw the first punch. She maxed out at a six point four CAP though. It came down to one score--Maria's ambition went no further than keeping her man well-fucked and her babies happy. I wondered how an AI wrapped its code around a human who was less than than the sum of her parts.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.