Twist of Fate
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Shabby Blue

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An alternate universe erotic Star Wars story which proposes what might have happened if Luke's rescue mission at Jabba's Palace had failed and Princess Leia remained Jabba's slave for much longer. And that's just the beginning of this epic multi-chaptered story. Chapters 1-4 were written soley by Shabby Blue. Chapters 5-7 were co-written by Shabby Blue and Das Flute.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Harem  

Leia rolled over in bed, moaning softly as she hugged her pillow, her mind lost in a series of dreams. This was the longest, most comfortable sleep she had enjoyed in a great while and she relished every moment of it. Gradually she stirred awake from her restful slumber as a warm breeze blowing through the nearby windows carried faint sounds of nature from outside. Opening her sleepy eyes, Leia sat up in bed and stared at the dark red embroidered bedcover that covered her legs.

Had it all been a dream? One long, horrible nightmare that was finally over? The vivid memories of the last year and a half swept through her mind as she recalled her experiences on Tatooine and Talanc City. First a hutt's slave, escaping into the life of an exotic dancer in a casino nightclub, only to be captured again and sold to the Black Sun organization for reasons unknown.

No ... this was all very real. The nightmare wasn't over yet.

Looking around the bedroom suite, Leia recognized its rich elegance. Decorated with expensive furniture from multiple worlds and accentuated by beautiful classic paintings on the walls, the room reminded the princess of her childhood home in the royal palace of Aldera City.

The sounds of birds chirping drew her attention to the partially open glass doors off to the right side of the bed. Sliding out from under the covers, Leia found herself wearing a green negligee, its thin fabric barely covering her body. Exhibiting no modesty about her partial nudity, she continued over to the doors to get a better view of this new location.

Stepping out onto the balcony, she gazed at the bright, clear day outside. The pale magenta sky was lit by two equally sized orange suns, vaguely resembling the twin suns of Tatooine. From her vantage point, Leia could tell she was standing on the fourth or fifth floor of a massive residential complex adjacent to a lush green forest off to the east and a gorgeous golden beach directly across from her balcony. Beyond the sandy shore sparkled a vast ocean stretching all the way to the horizon.

Clearly she was on an island of some sort, or at least the coast of an unfamiliar tropical world. Below her, Leia could see several uniformed guards patrolling the grounds while gardening droids tended to the colorful plant life that adorned the complex.

Returning to the bedroom suite, Leia immediately went for the door and found it to be locked. No surprise there, she thought. Safe escape over the balcony this high up wasn't much of an option either. The only other door in the room opened to reveal a large closet full of women's clothes, conveniently tailored for her size. With a variety of dresses, gowns, and bodysuits to choose from, Leia removed her skimpy negligee in favor of putting on something respectable for the first time since the beginning of her enslavement.

As she began stepping into the leggings of a tight beige bodysuit, Leia sensed a sore spot on her inner thigh, tender to the touch. Pausing for a moment, she stepped in front of a full sized mirror beside the closet door and stared at her half naked form. She closely examined the tiny area of her thigh which had been tattooed with the Desilijic Tiure clan symbol, forever marking her as Jabba's slave – a tattoo that was now no longer visible, having been surgically removed while she was unconscious. Leia also realized the gaudy rings that had pierced her navel and clitoris during her former servitude had been removed. Apparently the Black Sun didn't share Jabba's tastes in decorative body jewelry.

"Interesting," Leia whispered to herself as she resumed dressing. Zipping up the bodysuit, she sat on the edge of the bed and put on a pair of white leather boots, which matched the thin belt around her waist.

The hissing sound of the bedroom's door startled her as it suddenly slid open. In walked the Black Sun's handsome distinguished vigo, Ursil Toomar, wearing the same formal suit he had worn while purchasing Leia at the slave market on Talanc City. The pale blue-skinned being stared at her with piercing yellow eyes and smiled, pleased to see the princess had already awoken and dressed.

"Greetings, Leia Organa. My name is Ursil Too—"

"I know who you are," she interrupted coldly, standing up from the bed. "Where am I, and what are you going to do with me?"

"Ah, straight to the point I see. Well then, let's spare the pleasantries," Ursil's friendly expression turned serious. "You are on a small planet in the far end of the Outer Rim, close to the unexplored regions of space. I shall not reveal the planet's name for security reasons, obviously, but needless to say it is privately owned by the Black Sun and serves as a safe hideaway from the Empire. This shall be your new home, Princess of Alderaan."

"As what? A prisoner? Your sex slave?" she sneered in disgust.

"Not exactly," Ursil replied, a slight smile returning to his face. "If you'll follow me, I shall explain further and everything will soon be clear."

Leading the princess from the bedroom suite, Toomar escorted her through a spacious hallway and down three flights of stairs. Like the suite, the interior of this mansion was similarly decorated in rich marble and gold. The walls were lined with elaborately detailed tapestries and ornate vases filled with some of the pretty flowers Leia had spotted in the gardens outside. All that stood out in this luxurious mansion were the red-uniformed humanoid guards she passed by, their faces half hidden by mirrored visors on the helmets they wore.

"I'm sure you'll agree, this residence is a step up from the desert dwelling of Jabba the Hutt," Ursil mused. "Or the Makachisa club."

Leia curiously glanced over at the vigo. "You know about the Makachisa?"

"Of course. We learned of your location shortly before the incident with Meenosh and his gungan companions in the hotel room. It is unfortunate you had to go through that experience before being detained by casino security."

"Yes ... very unfortunate," Leia replied in a sarcastic tone, still a bit sore from her ordeal three days earlier.

"The Black Sun first became aware of you during the conference last month when I recognized you at Jabba's side," Toomar continued to explain. "We searched for your remains after the attack, only to discover with relief that you must have escaped. Our connections through local security at Talanc City tracked you down in time for us to purchase you at the slave market before some despicable creature acquired you for their own sadistic purposes."

"As opposed to your sadistic purposes?" Leia quipped.

Ursil looked at the petite princess with amusement. "Indeed."

"That still doesn't tell me what the Black Sun wants me for," she insisted.

As the two of them reached a set of frosted glass doors, Toomar assured her once again, "Everything will soon be clear." Pressing his finger to a panel on the wall, the glass doors slid open, revealing a wide outdoor patio with a crystalline water fountain at its center. Ursil led the way, directing Leia past the fountain to an oval-shaped dining table on the other side. It ran parallel to the patio's open balcony, which gave a gorgeous view of the tropical flora surrounding the estate.

Leia stopped mid-step, stunned by the sight of a man dressed in a dark crimson robe who rose from his seat to greet her. Though his physical appearance had changed since she last saw him, Leia could not mistake the light green skin and exotically handsome features of Prince Xizor, the former falleen leader of the Black Sun.

"Wha ... H-How?" she stuttered, completely at a loss for any other words.

"It is good to see you again, Your Highness," Xizor spoke, his voice more deep and gravelly than she remembered. She noticed the faint scars across the right side of his face and his bald head no longer sporting a topknot of black hair.

"I thought you were dead," she responded, still in disbelief.

"Many people would say the same thing about you, my dear," he reminded her, stepping around the table and approaching the princess slowly. "You will join me for an early dinner?" he graciously offered, though it could have just as easily been a command rather than a request.

Xizor's natural hormonal attractants immediately began to affect her senses as the falleen approached and made his invitation. There were no subtle pretenses this time. Both of them knew all too well how his presence affected Leia, or any woman for that matter. She would have to summon all the strength she could muster to maintain control over the carnal desires Xizor's pheromones stirred in her.

"I ... I suppose I don't really have a choice," she said nervously, looking around the patio and noticing a pair of guards standing at each end. She then considered the lengthy dining table and realized it would help distance her from Xizor and reduce the effect of his pheromones. "Yes," she agreed.

"Splendid," the reptillianoid grinned, dismissing Ursil as he took his seat across from Leia. She curiously noticed Toomar's sudden subservience as the dutiful aide nodded and left them alone, though the two pairs of guards remained at their nearby posts.

Dinner had already been prepared and laid out, a full course meal fit for royalty. The first few minutes were spent in silence as they ate, enjoying a sautéed cut of ikopi meat and other delicacies that only the rich could afford. Xizor recognized Leia's eager appetite as she quickly devoured each delicious bite. The poor woman probably hadn't eaten this well in a long time, he concluded.

Conversation began with an explanation of how Xizor survived the explosion on his skyhook when Darth Vader's super star destroyer blew it out of Coruscant's orbit in retaliation for Xizor's attempts to kill Luke Skywalker. The falleen described to Leia how he just barely managed to make it to an escape pod seconds before the skyhook was engulfed in flames, but not without some sacrifice.

"Half my face and upper body were burned," he addressed, his rough voice evidently another side effect of the injuries. "Cosmetic surgery corrected most of that, but my arm..." pausing to roll up his robe's sleeve and reveal an artificial right limb that connected just below the elbow, "It had to be completely replaced due to the severe lacerations it received as I struggled to close the pod door in time."

"A small price to pay for trying to kill us," Leia noted with some satisfaction while sipping a glass of green champagne.

"I didn't want you to die," the falleen admitted with great sincerity. "Skywalker and the others perhaps, but my desire for you remained strong even after you rejected my advances."

"So that's why I'm here?" Leia said with growing indignation.

"Yes, partly," Xizor answered, standing from the dining table. Leaving his half-eaten meal, he strolled over to the curved balcony that overlooked the tropical forest below. Leia watched him closely and then glanced over at the guards stationed behind the other end of the table. Moving her hand slowly and discreetly across the table surface, she palmed a dinner knife and slipped it below into her lap. Standing up, she quickly slid the knife inside one of her pockets before walking over to the balcony to join Prince Xizor.

"It took many months for me to recover after my escape from the skyhook," the prince continued to explain. "By the time I learned of your fate on Tatooine, I assumed the worst, having heard terrible stories about Jabba the Hutt's perverse tastes and impulsive executions of his slaves. It was reported that you were killed along with your friends after Jabba grew tired of you. That disappointed me immensely."

Keeping a few feet distance from Xizor, Leia listened to him as she stared out at the setting suns on the ocean horizon, painful memories of Tatooine passing through her mind.

"Ursil Toomar's recent discovery of you at Nal Hutta renewed my hope. I was determined to find you after Jabba's assassination."

"And what is Ursil's role in the Black Sun with you still alive?" Leia interrupted.

"He is my eyes and ears in the organization, serving as a puppet leader while I control the Black Sun from the shadows. Only a few trusted people know of this."

"Because you're afraid of Vader tracking you down and finishing the job he started on the skyhook?" Leia smugly retorted.

Xizor appreciated her familiar feisty attitude, briefly smiling before answering her. "This planet has kept me safely hidden from Vader's eyes, as it will for you. If the Dark Lord knew of our survival, he would come here to exterminate us both. The entire planet is covered in an array of security defenses both on the ground and in orbit. A private army of loyal guards as well as a series of probe droids monitor both the planet's surface and the entire sector of space to ensure that no threat, Imperial or otherwise, will come to us."

"Seems like all of that helps keep me imprisoned here as well," Leia pointed out.

"You're not my prisoner," Xizor assured her. "I prefer to think of you as my guest. I will allow you freedom to explore the island at your leisure and you may have limited access to holonet records, monitored of course, until I feel I can trust you completely. However, I expect much of your time will be spent in my company when I'm not attending to important matters of the Black Sun."

Moving closer to Leia, Xizor's tall form both intimidated and attracted the petite princess as she once again sensed the allure of his presence. Turning to face him, she looked up at the falleen's dark lavender eyes and trembled slightly, feeling his left hand – his real hand – caress her cheek.

"If I am to live in self-exile on this planetary paradise, then I want you to be here with me," Xizor spoke softly. "There's nothing else left in the galaxy for you, Princess. Your rebellion is defeated, your friends all gone, and your very existence has been erased thanks to Jabba the Hutt."

"I ... don't belong here," Leia's voice quivered as her hand slowly inched its way into the pocket of her bodysuit.

"What is there to return to if you leave this world? A tarnished reputation based on rumors of sexual servitude and prostitution? Do you really think any remnants of the Rebel Alliance would respect you as a leader now if they knew what you had done to survive these last two years? Could you even respect yourself?"

Leia lowered her head in shame, Xizor's words striking deep and stirring up more painful memories. Everything he said had already crossed her mind time and time again during her captivity. Gradually hatred and self-loathing consumed her, fueled by his words and clouding her judgment.

Driven by uncontrollable emotion, Leia suddenly withdrew the knife from her pocket and made a pitiful and desperate lunge at Xizor, immediately intercepted by his artificial right hand with its rapid reflexes. The nearby guards readied their weapons momentarily, but stood down when they recognized Xizor had control of the situation.

The falleen tightly grasped Leia's wrist causing the knife to fall to the ground. He then pulled her closer to him, gazing intently into her dark brown eyes. "There will be no more of that," he spoke confidently. The heat of his body intoxicated Leia's senses as the falleen embraced her. She had forgotten how irresistible he was.

"Unlike the rest of the galaxy, I don't care what you've done or who you've become," Xizor continued, a softer tone in his voice. "I only remember the beautiful Princess of Alderaan who came to me for help and stimulated my desires in ways no other woman ever had..."

The princess trembled under Xizor's strong hands, unable to resist his seductive power over her.

"Submit to your desires, Leia. I can already see the need in your eyes. Stay here with me, and in time you will feel for me as I feel for you."

Leaning closer, Xizor aggressively kissed the defenseless princess whose faint struggles and remaining resistance quickly subsided as she gave in to temptation. Her soft red lips touched his and parted to allow his snake-like tongue into her mouth. Xizor cherished this initial exchange and looked forward to what would soon follow. As the orange suns finished setting, her new suitor led the willing princess from the outdoor patio up the stairs of his palatial residence to his own private bedchamber. This time there would be no wookiee interrupting them.


Across a sea of silken sheets, Leia's naked body writhed in ecstasy as the falleen prince savored every inch of her smooth delicious flesh with his mouth. He began by slowly kissing and licking her luscious breasts while his huge hands cupped and kneaded each tit slowly. Her nipples were already erect with arousal, prompting Xizor to suck and nibble on them, teasing Leia's senses with his sharp teeth.

Her moans of encouragement urged him to move his head lower, his tongue tracing the curve of her firm abdomen down past her belly button and between her outstretched thighs to the glistening wet pussy that hungered for stimulation.

Burying his bald green head between her quivering thighs, he delved deep into her sweet honeypot, lapping at the continuously flowing juices that oozed from her pussy. The princess squirmed in delight, unable to contain her cries of pleasure as Xizor's tongue snaked in and out of her velvety cunt, triggering the first of several powerful orgasms.

The sensations he gave her were enhanced by the falleen's pheromones, making the princess all the more horny for him. Xizor's intoxicating power over her was quickly bringing out the slut in Leia. She desperately needed him inside her.

"Ohhh, please," she moaned deliriously. "Please..."

"Please what, my dear?" Xizor responded in a teasing manner, raising his head from between her legs, her vaginal honey coating his lips. Rising from his position at the foot of the bed, he climbed on top of Leia again, looking down at the sexy goddess beneath him, her eyes filled with wanton desire. She was mesmerized by his lavender eyes and the rosy pink hue of his skin, an indicator of his own arousal.

"You want me, don't you?" he whispered to her with complete confidence in his tone.

"Y ... yes," her voice trembled, too weak to resist her body's carnal needs.

"Tell me," he urged, empowered by her submissiveness.

"I ... want you," Leia admitted truthfully, though a part of her still wished she could deny it. "I need you. I'm yours."

Xizor kissed her again, their lips locked passionately as his lengthy manhood entered her hungry sex, sliding effortlessly into her silky wet tunnel. Leia released from the kiss and cried out in glorious relief as she felt his cock thrust deep inside her, immediately bringing about another orgasm.

The falleen closed his eyes and smiled in sweet victory, thoroughly enjoying his greatest conquest. Though he appeared to have the body of a virile young man, Xizor was in fact more than a century old and had taken many mistresses throughout his long life. Yet Leia was more than just another female sharing his bed. This lovely woman had obsessed him for so long, convincing him that he had finally found his equal both sexually and intellectually. Many men had enjoyed her, all of them unworthy bastards in Xizor's eyes, but now Princess Leia was his and his alone.

Wrapping her legs around Xizor's waist, Leia eagerly bucked her hips against his with every powerful thrust, driven by the intense sensations of the pistoning prick pounding her petite form. Her hands ran across his broad chest, her fingernails grazing the hairless greenish-pink skin as he continued to drive his lust-filled organ into her hot creamy hole.

A few more minutes of frenzied fucking and another tremendous orgasm provoked Leia to switch positions, forcing herself up from the mattress as she took the lead and rolled her new lover onto his back, straddling his pelvis while keeping his rigid shaft halfway lodged inside her juicy cunt. Now it was her turn to bring him to orgasm. She wanted to make him come inside her, to feel his hot spunk fill her womb.

A bright purple moon shone through the bedroom's windows, beautifully highlighting Leia's amazing curves as she ground her hips and worked Xizor's cock with intense determination, making good use of the skills she had acquired during her experiences on Tatooine and in the Makachisa club.

The falleen firmly held his hands on Leia's hips, guiding her as she vigorously rode his honey-coated shaft. He had never reached such heights of pleasure, nor found such a perfect woman that could match his lust. Xizor's staying power was a testament to his own numerous sexual experiences and fine-tuned libido, able to restrain himself from climaxing for as long as he could until the right moment when he'd unleash his seed inside her.

Xizor's pheromones were like a drug to her, more potent than the strongest of spices, driving Leia crazy with lust. After several more minutes of mad fucking and two more mind-blowing orgasms, Leia gasped as she felt his long green organ begin to pulsate inside her. Xizor gritted his teeth and held her hips tightly as his cock erupted, flooding Leia's pussy with thick creamy sperm. She clenched her buttocks and held his spasming shaft deep as it sent wave after wave of pleasure throughout her body.

As soon as their mutual climax ended, Leia slid off Xizor's cum-slick pole and crawled over beside her lover, eagerly taking his erect penis in both her hands and bringing it to her open mouth. Her soft lips devoured the spongy head of his phallus as her tongue licked up and down its rigid length.

Xizor placed his hands on the back of his head against the pillow as he stared down at Leia with smug satisfaction, enjoying the sight of her slurping and sucking his cock with the wanton hunger of a whore, practically worshipping it with her mouth. Once she finished licking it clean, she stared up at him with a look of complete devotion. Her brown eyes still sparkled with crazed lust that still needed to be satisfied.

"Shall we go again?" Xizor asked, wondering how long this insatiable woman could last before being thoroughly exhausted. Tonight, he felt up to the challenge.

"Uh huh," she purred, rolling over onto her back once more and spreading her legs for her falleen prince.


Hours later, the two of them lay in bed together, a wrinkled mess of cum-stained sheets covering their sweaty naked bodies as they slept soundly. In Leia's dreams, memories of the past continued to haunt her, reminding her of all that she had lost and all that she had become. She eventually awoke to the familiar sounds of birds chirping outside and the orange light of the twin suns shining into Xizor's bedroom. Lying on her side with her back turned to him, Leia stared across the room through the windows at wispy blue clouds floating by in the morning magenta sky.

During this moment of clarity, unfazed by the sleeping falleen's pheromones, Leia reflected on recent events and the new life Prince Xizor had proposed to her. Would this really be so bad? Living a life of luxury on a tropical island as a woman of her royal stature deserved, and spending her time with a man that could completely satisfy her every need?

"But what about love?" a voice inside her asked. Leia cringed at the word. It only reminded her of Han Solo and that other life that seemed so distant now. She wanted to forget about all that and move on – to find some shred of happiness after all the misery and hardship she had endured these last two years. Xizor was right. There was nothing else left in the galaxy for her ... except him.

She shivered slightly, sensing the touch of green fingertips on her bare shoulder and the warmth of Xizor's body against her back. He rolled over and embraced her, his artificial hand gently easing itself under the bed sheet to caress one of her tits. It felt as real as the rest of him; no doubt the finest prosthetic money could buy.

Recognizing that she was awake, he whispered, "Good morning, my dear. Last night was wonderful."

"Yes, it was," she admitted after a long pause, her pussy getting wet again at the mere thought of their nocturnal activities.

"I'm pleased that you agree. It will be the first of many nights like that." Xizor's hand moved from her breast down to her stomach, softly rubbing her flat belly. "And soon, Leia ... you will carry my child."

Leia stirred in surprise by the statement. It wasn't so much the concept of bearing Xizor's children, but his desire for her to do so. Until now, she thought all he cared about was sex.

"No..." she muttered solemnly, turning over in bed to face him. "It's not possible."

"If you are referring to our genetic compatibility, I assure you it is quite possible. My species may appear reptilian, but we can easily procreate with humanoids," Xizor explained, then boldly proposed, "Leia, I want you to be my bride and the mother of my children."

"No, I meant that ... I can't have children," she said, ignoring his offer of marriage.

With a serious undertone in his voice, Xizor asked, "What do you mean?"

"Jabba the Hutt ... had me fixed," she somberly revealed. "He had all of his girls fixed so that none of his guards or guests could get us pregnant."

Xizor remained quiet for a moment, contemplating this unsettling revelation. "I see," he responded, exhibiting some sympathy for the young woman as his cold expression softened. Once again he silently cursed Jabba for defiling his soon-to-be bride. He had not anticipated this, yet his desire for Leia did not waver. "Perhaps medical treatment could correct it," he suggested.

"I don't know," she considered. "They said it was permanent."

She vaguely recalled the awful experience, which had occurred only a few days after the deaths of her friends at the sarlaac pit. Jabba's men had drugged her and strapped her naked body to an operating table in a private room adjacent to the palace dungeon. The hutt's supervisor droid EV-9D9 performed the delicate and precise operation, insuring that Jabba's newest plaything would have no visible scars afterward. Leia's numb, immobile body felt nothing, though the sadistic droid described every step of the process with horrifying detail as it took pleasure in robbing Leia of her ability to ever bear children.

The princess shook the memory from her mind as Xizor wiped a single tear from her cheek with his forefinger. "I don't know if I'd ever want to have children anyway," she continued, having already convinced herself of this long ago when she accepted the fact that it was no longer possible. "Besides, you're rushing me into a life I'm not prepared for, and I don't know if it's really what I want."

Xizor smiled confidently, for the moment dismissing the issue of Leia's barren womb. "You will, my princess. In time you will learn to appreciate me."

Leia stared at him, a sudden sense of foreboding hitting her as Xizor's words echoed those of her former hutt master.

"Come, let's get cleaned up and have some breakfast. We have much to discuss."


As promised, Leia spent the majority of her time with the falleen prince over the next few weeks, adapting to her new life as his lover and enjoying every aspect of the Black Sun's heavenly hideaway. Xizor gave her a full tour of the entire estate and the wilderness that surrounded it, flying in one of his airspeeders over the lush green forests and cavernous mountains, across a crystal clear lake and past thundering waterfalls that flowed from the highest peaks of the beautiful tropical world.

When they weren't enjoying a swim together in the mansion pool, Xizor and Leia would relax together on the golden beaches near the mansion, careful not to go too far into the ocean for fear of large dangerous sea creatures that populated the waters and served as another layer of protection from invading offworlders.

Day and night, they made love in Xizor's bedchamber or elsewhere in the mansion, oblivious to any guards or servant droids who might see them. Leia found that wearing revealing clothes that complimented her figure pleased Xizor's eyes and made her feel all the more desirable to him – something that strangely seemed important to her now.

Her role as his lover was a welcome relief for Leia compared to her former position as Jabba's slave. It wasn't demeaning or shameful like the life she had known prior. Many times she noted when Xizor treated her as his equal – a true companion – especially when they conversed about the wide-range of subjects that interested them. He seemingly respected her for her mind as well as her body. Leia came to appreciate this and started believing that the falleen was sincere about his love for her.

However, much to Xizor's disappointment, his medical droids' examination of Leia confirmed that the operation Jabba had inflicted on her was irreversible. It was Xizor's great hope that the lovely young woman would become the mother to his heir – the future leader of the Black Sun. Alas, he realized this dream would never come to fruition, but that did not keep Xizor from enjoying her sexual appeal any less. Any resentment toward Leia's inability to give him a child remained hidden from the princess.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.