Audition Notice - Cover

Audition Notice

 

Chapter 16

Maggie didn't come to Saturday's performance, but she was there for the two o'clock matinee on Sunday. After the play was over she loves to tell people 'I'm Amy's mother!' Many older people come to the Sunday Matinees. I had been worried about the nudity to people our grandparent's age, but they surprised us and applauded loudly. They especially like the 'Raising Cane' line.

Thankfully, the AC kept up with the warm day it was outside. Afterwards, Maggie and Amy followed me to our place. I was wondering what they might be planning when we arrived.

We loved the coolness of our place. We all kicked our shoes off, while I fixed a drink for my fiancée and her mother.

I sat down between them, Amy moving over to accommodate me. "So, what have the two of you planned for me?" I asked.

"Relax Michael," Maggie said. "We're not in any hurry." She was looking at me like she was going to devour me—nothing wrong with that I suppose.

"That review was so great, wasn't it?" Maggie said as I handed her a drink.

"Yeah, Jaime could've said a lot of things. That headline bothered me a little, but his praise was even-handed. He didn't mention the director. Kevin was marvelous in letting us run with like we did. The writer loved it too. That rarely happens in the theatre world," I said.

"Who's idea was the blow-job scene?" Maggie asked moving her hand near the front of my pants.

I answered her, "Well, I guess it was mine. I had reasoned that Amy got to show her boobs, so I wanted to show something too."

Her hand was rubbing all over the front of my pants. I had doubled in size since she began. "The first time I saw it, it didn't look hard on stage. Were you hard this afternoon?" Maggie asked.

"Y-y-yes, I was. But to be honest, it wasn't because of the play. It was because of right now, Maggie."

"Amy, darling," Maggie said to her daughter, "is there anything specific that you would prefer we NOT do?"

"No, and I won't be in there watching. That would only make you nervous. I'm going for a drive, then I'll bring back an early supper. Mother, have at him. This is a one-time offer, gone after today. DO both of you understand that?"

Maggie was already standing, grabbing for my hand. "Come on Baby, Momma wants to take 'Adam' for a ride."

"I guess that makes you the Devil," I grinned.

"Whatever, bye honey—take your time," Maggie said.

I stripped naked then watched this fabulous woman do a marvelous striptease. Man, she is something. When she finished getting naked, she crawled up on the bed and grabbed me by the dick and the balls and said, "I'm going to rock your world, Michael!"

First thing she did was fuck her own face with my dick. She was moving so fast, she was literally a blur to me.

"Slow down Maggie, you're making me dizzy," I asked.

"It's just that I've been wanting you from practically the moment I met you. There is something that I can't put my finger on but I seem to lust for you. You make me wet every time I see you. You should feel how sticky I am inside my pussy right now. Michael, can you pretend that I'm your mother for a while?"

"Really?" I said feeling my dick twitch to her suggestion of role-play. "I think I can do that."

She now put her mouth on me and started giving me a fantastic blowjob.

"Mom, oh god Mom, suck it – suckit suckit suckit, get me hard and slick, come on Mom get me as hard as concrete so I can fuck my momma's hot cunt!"

Then she took all of me down her throat, starting that rumble that tells you that cumming is imminent. "Put it in my cunt, Michael, put it in me and fill me up, please?"

I pulled from her mouth and slammed it inside her, cumming at the exact instance that I hit bottom.

"Auuuuuugggggg, oh Mom, did you like that, do you want more of my cum inside you?" I asked out of breath.

"You actors sure do know how to get inside a character," she said.

"It's easy when you're already crushing on your partner," I said.

She pushed me on my back and started to fuck me again, this time she was using marvelous slow strokes. I felt every inch of her insides as I was stretching her.

"Michael, there is something I need to tell you," she said not slowing down even a little.

"What is it Maggie? You sound serious," I responded.

She was staying slow, taking maybe thirty seconds to go down and back once. She was looking down, watching our connection as she went on.

"I was looking at some old documents before I had Amy."

"Yeah," I said loving her languorous rhythm.

"Remember when you said I had at least three men in my life?"

"Yes, I did."

"There was another, before Mr. Tolliver. It was so long ago I can't even totally recall his face, but you remind me of him so very much."

She dropped on me causing me to cum inside her again. It felt so good.

"What about him Maggie?"

"He-he raped me, and I had the baby but gave 'him' up. I heard that a nice local couple had adopted him. I think that ... that you might be my son!"

"Are you shitting me, Maggie ... Mom!"

I rolled her over and started another fuck session. My mind was reeling. Maggie is my mother? The timeline appears about right.

"Mom, prepare for the fucking of your life!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.