Audition Notice - Cover

Audition Notice

 

Chapter 15

The six of us all went out to dinner together. I sat between Maggie and Amy. I had my right hand on my girl's left hand, while I felt Maggie's hand climbing up my leg. By the time I reacted to it, my future mother-in-law had her hand around my enclosed, but very firm dick. I pulled her off of me, whispering 'Behave', causing her to laugh.

"What's so funny," Amy asked.

"I'll tell you later," I said giving her a kiss.


"So," dad said, "Will there be any changes before opening night, tonight?"

"Actually," Kevin said. "I wouldn't mind if you were more intense during the can opener scene. And, did you know that you were out of position for the 'blow-job scene? Everybody could see everything, when you played it side by side last night."

"I'm sorry. I doubt anyone there wanted to see my ugly dick," I said.

"Michael," dad said. "That isn't entirely appropriate dinner conversation!"

As I felt Maggie with her hand back on me again, I said, "Sorry Dad, you're absolutely correct.

I looked at Maggie, who had a faint smile upon her face. She said, "It certainly was an avant-garde production. It represented the fight between man and woman to something as simple as ... the fight over a can opener. It was effective, and I am quite proud of my daughter and her Adam!"

I leaned over and gave Amy a kiss.

The rest of our late meal was un-memorable, as we broke into twosomes and headed to our respective homes.


As we were getting ready for bed Amy asked, "Maggie was certainly friendly to you tonight. Thank you for not flirting so much with her. She has Kevin. You got me—All right?"

"Absotively, Posilutely!"

"What's that?"

"Oh, I read it online somewhere."

We got into bed, and held each other tight and fell asleep.


We woke up, and I felt a nice tight mouth around my dick. It was remarkable first thing in the morning she was getting so good at this. She took me to completion while she was under the covers. Wow!

Her head came up from under, and I said, "Maggie?"

"What did you call me?" Amy asked moving towards my face. "Did you just call me Maggie?"

"Sorry, it was some sort of dream, I would guess. At first, I thought it was your mother. Honest to God, I thought it was her. I'm really sorry, Amy."

"I'm OK with that, but keep her only in your dreams. Otherwise, I'll find a new function for that can-opener."

"Yes, Ma'am," I said getting up to start the day.

#RING#

"Hello, this is Michael."

"Hey Michael, Kevin here. We are sold out for the run of the play!"

"Wow—Fantastic, word of mouth must've been outstanding," I guessed.

"Mostly, someone with a phone got a shot of Amy's... 'front side' and put it on the web. The question I have is, could we add another weekend of performances?"

"Friday and Saturday?" I guessed.

"Thursday, Friday and Saturday," he offered.

"Let me call you right back, all right?"

"Sure, but hurry!"


Amy walked out in a bra and panty, "What was that?"

"Two great bits of news, sit down for a second, OK?"

"Uh-oh!" she said.

"First the four weekends of the show, all nine performances are sold out!"

"That's great," she replied.

"Two of the reasons that they are sold out are," I said looking for the video as I spoke, and started it, "Are right here!" I said turning it towards her.

"Ack!" she said.

"My boobs—everyone is looking at my boobs!" she exclaimed.

"So, there will be 244 people every night seeing your boobs, so what?" I said.

"On YouTube, there are hundreds of thousands of people looking at my boobs ... that's the difference."

#RING#

"That's your phone," I told her.

She picked it up and said, "Hello mother, yes I just saw it. You think it's tasteful? Exactly what generation are you from anyway? Yes, Michael loves it. We're sold out for the entire run now, all because of my boobs. Maybe I should just go topless everywhere?"

She asked me to leave for a moment. I was busted, certain she would tell on my dream.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.