Audition Notice - Cover

Audition Notice

 

Chapter 12

We talked all the way home, excited at how well-received it was. Kevin gave us the next night off. We would refine the few 'oopsies' that occurred tonight over the next few rehearsals.

The following morning Amy called her mother to check up on her, and Kevin answered. He was out of breath and handed the phone to Maggie.

From what I gleaned over the phone, they had reacquainted, a couple of times, and were talking for a while.

I called Kevin on his phone, and we talked for a bit.

"Well, Mr. Greene, it seems you have ... reconnected?" I asked.

"Michael, it was just like we had never separated. The same chemistry from 29 years ago happened. This isn't a problem, is it?

"Not at all, Kev. I have some questions to ask you, but now isn't the time. See you tonight at rehearsal."

"Bye," Kevin said.

"Bye, Mom," Amy ended.

Amy looked over at me and remarked, "Was that weird, or what?"

"I'm happy for them. It's like a romance movie, meeting very young, but going their own ways. Then, reconnecting after so long apart. Are you OK with it?" I asked her.

"I think so, she needs to be loved, and it sounds like love to me," I countered.

The discussion we had about who was Amy's father was rattling around in my head. Maggie seemed insistent that Kevin couldn't be her biological father. I had a friend at the genetics department of the local University. I plan to get samples of Kevin, Maggie, Amy and me, to let him sort out what was going on.

With my plan, I went over to Maggie's, when she was gone and got hairs from a hairbrush. I gathered some of Amy's loose hairs from her brush as well. How to get Kevin's I hadn't figured out quite yet.

That night's rehearsal went well, with the erotic moments sounding more natural, Kevin noted. Amy ran off to the bathroom, so I talked to Kevin.

"How much of a chance do you think that you are Amy's biological father?" I asked point blank.

"Well Michael, thinking about it, ... maybe 33% or so. Why do you ask?"

"I have a friend who teaches Genetics. I plan on giving him genetic material from the four of us. Whatever he finds out is ... whatever he finds out. It will take five weeks because he is rather busy. Around closing night we should have the news back. How would you like to know for sure?" I asked.

His eyes were filling with emotion, and his lips were quivering. He said, on the verge of tears, "Go ahead."

Amy came out asking, "Anything else tonight, Kevin?"

"Are you OK, with Maggie and me being a couple?" he asked her.

"Kevin! I don't mind at all. Just be kind to her, all right?"

He walked up to her and gave her a hug, saying, "I'm not planning on going anywhere. I think it might work out this time, but you won't need to call me Dad. That would be weird."

"You have seen me naked," she said.

"Well ... yes, I have. So will thousands of others. That will be their treat, won't it?" he bounced back. "Go home, you two."

As we turned, he added shaking my hand, "You have a real pistol there Michael."

He had handed me some loose hairs off his jacket, then asked, "Are you prepared for the results?"

"Doesn't matter to me at all, this is all for her ... good night!"

I stealthily pulled out a plastic bag, put the hairs in it and caught up to my girl.

The next morning, I got up and took the trip to the University. I had four bags of possible DNA. They were labeled A through D, so Dr. Newman wouldn't have any pre-disposition towards the results. This was as close to a double-blind test as I could generate.

I came home with breakfast from McDonald's.

I walked in catching Amy ambling into the kitchen in a sheer bra and panty.

"Where'd you go?"

"Just an errand I had forgotten, sorry if you were worried."

"You brought food, so it's OK!" she smiled.

We sat down and ate breakfast, occasionally glancing at one another. My glances of her were electric.

"What?" she said.

"Sorry. I'm so damn lucky I met you. To quote John Denver: 'You fill up my senses, like a light in a forest.'"

She blushed and said, "Thank you Michael, that's so sweet. What are we doing today?"

"After breakfast, I wondered if we couldn't maybe fuck all day!"

She finished her breakfast in three bites, swallowed her water and said, "Come on; daylight is wasting lover!"

Two hours later; my dick was sore, and Amy was walking funny. I had wished we had a spa to comfort ourselves. After a shower together, which helped our mutual soreness considerably, I asked Amy to change into a nice dress.

I had changed into a nice outfit with a tie, and we went house shopping. I don't care what my father thinks about my spending my own money, but I had decided that it was time to get a house. The glee in Amy's face was a sight to behold.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.