Audition Notice
Chapter 6

 

I woke up early and started my morning shower although someone entered behind me.

"Oh Maggie - thanks for joining me!"

I got slapped on the butt as I turned around to see my lovely fiancée.

"I miss you when you leave so early, and I thought this might be a way to say 'good morning!'"

"Sounds good to me," I replied turning around and giving her a kiss.

"I love you," she said to me.

"I know," I responded.

"We're not going to do that 'break up thing' anymore are we?" she said looking up to my eyes, "Good ... I never thought that I ever might find love and happiness. It took me too many guys to find you, Michael."

After our make-out session, I got dry and dressed and left for work. I hope Mom likes her, but I wouldn't necessarily care if she didn't.

The night of the dinner at Moms came along.

We were in the car heading for the house I grew up in. I explained to Amy that I was less than a week old when Scott and Marsha Travis adopted me. I was 14 when they spelled out all of this to me. It didn't matter - I've been calling them Mom and Dad, for as long as I can remember. I grew up being an 'A' student learning from Scott about business and girls. He even gave me 'the talk', although I had some friends who told me their version of girls and sex. I liked theirs better!

We pulled up to their home, and I opened the door for my girl. We didn't get any rings of any kind. That was more for the play than for our folks.

Mom opened the door, saying, "Hello you two. Wonderful to meet you Amy ... come on in!"

Dad walked up and said, "My, I see my standards in women are yours as well, Michael."

Amy blushed as he kissed her hand.

"Dinner will be ready in ten minutes. Would either of you like a drink?" Marsha asked.

"Amy doesn't drink, how about a glass of water?" I responded.

"All right, I'll be right back," mom said.

"So," my dad said, "You met at auditions?"

"Yes," my nervous fiancée answered, "It's rather funny how it all happened..."

As mom came back in Amy began the story of our first meeting and the audition, only leaving out the sexual moments. We heard a ding from the kitchen - causing mom to get up.

"Can I help you with anything, Marsha?" my girl asked, now feeling more comfortable.

"Come into the kitchen with me, Amy," mom insisted.

"She really is quite the looker," dad said the moment she had left the room. He turned to me and said, "So, how serious is it, Michael?"

"Dad - she's 'the one' - my heart beats harder when she's around me. We can't keep our hands off each other ... we're a perfect fit in the bedroom," I said.

"That sounds pretty serious, Michael ... does she know how much money you're worth?" he asked.

He always asks me this, when I bring a girl home. His dad in the late 20s was on the team that Norwegian Erik Rotheim had, when he perfected what was the forerunner of the modern aerosol can and valve. The work was enhanced when the US Government funded USDA researchers that had brought pressurization by liquefied fluorocarbons into the mix. Grandpas' team each got 20% of the company after the USDA gave them, in perpetuity, 9% of the gross sales, after the fact.

All that means is that we're rich - filthy rich! I work each day in spite of that. I never liked the idea of not working, so nobody I've dated has ever known this information ... Scott insists!

"Dad, if we proceed in our relationship are you going to insist I get her to sign a pre-nup?"

"That's not a bad idea Michael ... I'll leave it to you to decide that. You have a trust that is making you a butt load of money. I do understand your working. When I decided to retire from 'the grind' ten years ago, I've never regretted it!"

"DINNER!"

We got up as Amy brought in the salad, and mom was behind her with her famous spaghetti. As dad sat down he got his usual kiss from. I helped Amy sit down giving her, her first 'Spaghetti Dinner' kiss!

"What did you two talk about while I was gone, Michael?" Amy asked.

"Work stuff, nothing important. I'm impressed that you were allowed into the kitchen with Mom. She usually insists on doing it all herself," I said.

"Now Michael, don't be like that?" mom said.

"Yes Michael," Amy concurred giving me a pout.

"Who was the last girl you brought over for dinner Clara ... or something like that?" dad said.

"Her name was Claire, Dad. A redhead, remember you liked her because she had scarlet hair. I think you may have a fetish..."

"Michael," mom interrupted giving me a look from her, pretty blue eyes and her flaming red hair.

Amy giggled as we all started to eat.

We gave them the information about the play, and they responded saying that they might come out to see it. This whole evening was going much better than I could have expected. Dad was laughing more than I had remembered while Mom was telling stories on him causing us all to snicker a bit. After we were done everybody exchanged hugs and kisses. I lingered with Mom and told her how I felt about Amy. She smiled and started to wipe a few tears from her eyes.

We said our last goodnights and left.

"I just love your Mother," Amy said as we headed back to my place.

"My Dad usually takes a while to warm up to any girl I had brought here. You should have seen him when I brought Claire over. He was completely enchanted with her couldn't take his eyes off her. I really do think he has a red-head fetish."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.