Audition Notice
Chapter 3

 

I awoke right up against her. She feels really nice. From work, I had better call mom, and tell her that I've got a girlfriend — and a roommate. She'll want to meet her ... I just know it.

I took a quick shower, changed and went over to kiss Amy good-bye. She turned as I approached her cheek, and we had quite a kiss. She turned the other way, saying, "G'Bye Michael!"

I left and got to work just in time. I spent more of the morning thinking about Amy than I did any real work. I got home and found her in the kitchen wearing one of my T-shirts. I couldn't tell if she had anything else on. She was cooking something that smelled good.

"You're a cook?" I asked instantly realizing just how stupid it was to say such a thing.

"Yeah, my mom and I share duties in the kitchen. I'll have lunch ready in 10 minutes — wash your hands!"

"Yes dear - whatever you say," I said to her giggling.

I was back in five minutes so I came up behind her and asked, "What smells so wonderful?"

"Enchiladas al Amy," she said.

"I had the stuff in this place to make enchiladas?"

"Yup! Lunch is served ... sit down Michael."

"You're going to spoil me, my dear."

"Isn't that the whole idea - to get you to depend on me. We fight and break up until the play is over. Then we can reconcile and maybe start a family. My biological clock is ticking. I read the rest of the play - have you yet?"

"No, I've been overwhelmed by a pretty lady who's wearing my T-shirt, looking better in it than I ever did."

She really did make a marvelous lunch. Afterwards, I helped her clear the table and we came back and did our own 'read-through' of the play, stopping to mark it up in regard to emphasizing certain words and such. We found the places that were the most contentious sounding dialogue and we bandied about 'how mad to get', whether we should curse as written, or to go 'off-script' for more realistic dialogue.

Our official read-through is tomorrow might with Kevin at the Playhouse. We both are the kind of actor who prepares in advance for rehearsals. Way too many people never look at their script until they get to the theatre. They always stumble over something, because they weren't prepared.

We'd eaten. We'd been through the script, so I suggested we attempted to find out how sexually compatible we were.

Even though we were both nervous at first - after a starting kiss things warmed up considerably. I had some decent skills in the bedroom so I went under the covers taking a sniff of her arousal.

I approached her with my extended tongue, to which a tremor went through her. I stayed there licking and probing as she squirted a bit into my mouth. How tasty!

I came out of the covers seeing a smile on her face as I was kissing up her body - stopping at the C sized bosoms awaiting me.

"Michael, that was nice — how come you don't have a girl already?" she asked as I had started on the nearest bosom.

"Well," I said between licking her nipples, "I was hesitant to do anything, until I was through with school. I wanted to prove to myself that you can actually get a four-year degree ... in four years." I went back to licking nibbling and suckling her bosoms.

"Well, of my few lovers, including a girl or two, you are easily the most tender loving guy I've come across. You seem caring and delicate even unassuming at times."

"Wait until we're fighting over the can opener, then you'll know," I said now moving up to her mouth and lips.

"Amy, although my idea is rather offbeat, I feel it necessary to ask ... are you sure it's OK if we make love to one another?"

"Oh, god Michael — go ahead, please ... make love to me!"

I took hold of my erection, and entered this pretty lady. She felt so warm and tender around my dick. I pushed the rest of the way in as I heard her make a noise that was cute.

"Whether, we break up, or not — I don't want to ever not have this between my legs Michael. I'm not positive if it's lust or love but you feel perfect inside me."

"I thought the same thing, Amy. Are you ready?"

"Oh yeah, fuck me — please!"

I started a quick rhythm that she seemed to enjoy. I stopped touching her except for our carnal connection. I wanted her to know how I was already feeling about her. God, she feels wonderful. Could we stay a couple all through this show with all the arguing the play has? There are also some very tender moments to be found.

"Are you close, Michael?"

"Yeah, I am — can I cum in you, baby?"

"That's sweet - calling me baby, yeah — I'm on the pill, cum all you want."

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Amy, Oh, Oh, here it cums ... Oooooohhh my!"

"Whoa, you are so much better than the best I ever had Michael! Can we do it again when you're ready?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.