Casefile 6101 Synergy vs Sanura - Cover

Casefile 6101 Synergy vs Sanura

by shrike

Copyright© 2012 by shrike

Science Fiction Story: Sanura is testing Synergy. She may have bitten off more than she can chew.

Tags: Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Furry  

Casefile 6101

October 2058

Case file 6101

"Sanura, would you mind if we went out to dinner? I've heard so much about that new place 'Everybody's place'. They advertise that you can even take children of all ages with you there"

Sanura frowned at Amy, "You mean you want to go there with Faline and Blaze? I don't know, should we? You know how Faline gets when she's excited."

Faline walked up and commented in her high child's voice, "I promise to be on my best behaviour. My friend Jess is going to be there as well."

Sanura looked questioningly at Amy, "Jess?"

"Jessica is a new friend in school. She said that her parents would be in the restaurant. In fact Faline asked me if we could go there." Amy explained.

"And Blaze? Isn't he too young for a fancy place like that?" Sanura asked with hesitation.

"What I understand is that they have a special room for very young children, even babies. I think we should check it out." Amy smiled.

Sanura was finally convinced, "Okay, I want to see that place then."

After entering the new restaurant, they were met by a young woman, a bunny hybrid, "Hello my name is Britney. Do you have a reservation?" At the negative response she checked her eCom before saying, "Well you're in luck. We do have tables available. Will the young lady be dining with you or would she like to dine with the other young ladies and boys?"

Faline beamed at being called a young lady, and Amy asked, "Well, Faline. want to eat with us or with your friends?"

Faline didn't hesitate/ "I want to eat with Jessica."

The young woman bowed, "Right, this way then." She let the group towards a sectioned off part of the restaurant. In there the noise was somewhat subdued. Sanura suspected that it was probably a sound-elemental at work. There were several children of different ages sitting or running around. And a little to the side was another screen sectioning off yet another part.

Curiously Sanura went over to look and saw two women nursing and taking care of their babies. Amy went past Sanura with Blaze and sat down next to a woman with long dark hair, a black cat's tail and yellow cat eyes, holding a baby in her arms. The woman was about to say something when a dark haired girl ran into the nursery. "Memmy, memmy, can I have ice-cream?"

Then Faline showed up just as hastily behind the girl. The woman sighed, "Now Jessica, you know that you have to eat your vegetables first."

Sanura looked more closely at the girl. She didn't look much like a cat hybrid, though there was something about her. "So you're Jessica?"

Instead of the girl, the mother answered, "Yes she is. And I'm Maren Kramer. Miss?"

"Sanura Miller" Sanura smiled at Maren.

"Oh, I've heard about you, Dr. Miller. And you must be Amy," she said to Amy, sitting down nursing Blaze. Amy just nodded keeping her attention on her little baby boy.

Just then a handsome man entered the nursery. "Is everything okay here? Maren?"

"Sure Gabe, let me introduce you." She pointed with her tail at Sanura as her hands were full with the baby, "This is Dr. Sanura Miller." Then she turned to Sanura, "This is my husband Gabe Kramer."

Sanura shook the hand of the man, and then she remembered, "I think I've read about you. Aren't you an elemental?"

Gabe smiled, "Yes. I'm an electrical-Elemental. And Maren here is an Energy Converter."

Sanura looked with interest at both Gabe and Maren, then she remembered the file labelled Synergy. "Are you also called Synergy?"

Maren smiled, "That's right, how did you know?"

"I have access to some organisations and their files," Sanura explained hesitantly.

Maren laughed, "I think I know who you mean, and yes, both Synergy and Blitz are well documented."

Sanura remembered that Gabe's nickname was Blitz. She decided to change the topic though, "I hear that this is a good restaurant. How's the food here?"

Gabe laughed out loud. "Well, it'll better be good or I'll have the cook fired." Maren laughed with him and Sanura just looked perplexed. Maren explained, "Gabe is the owner and head-chef here. So we can vouch for the food being excellent."

Sanura laughed with them now, as did Amy.

After Blaze was put in a crib to sleep under the watchful eye of a qualified nurse, Sanura and Amy sat down in the restaurant to enjoy dinner. And they really did enjoy it. The food was excellent. Sanura said, "You were right to entice me to come here. This is one of the best restaurants I've been to."

Amy smiled, "I told you it would be good."

As they enjoyed a nice dessert, Gabe Kramer strolled up to their table. "Hello again. Is everything to your satisfaction?"

Amy smiled to him, "Yes, my compliments to the chef. The food was excellent."

Gabe smiled back, "I'll relay the compliment."

Sanura had a thought, "Can I have a word with you and your wife please?"

Gabe cocked his head, "Sure, but why?"

Sanura just smiled mysteriously and followed Gabe to the back. Maren was sitting in a living room watching her baby sleep and then another woman got in from the other side. Sanura was startled for a moment, as she recognized the woman as a dog hybrid. Maren wasn't startled in the least and said, "Hi Mem. Want to watch little Caitlin for a while?"

The woman nodded and sat down without saying anything. Sanura watched it for a moment before remembering why she came here. "Hi again Mrs. Kramer. I was wondering if I could speak with you for a moment."

Maren smiled back, "Sure, Dr. Miller."

"Call me Sanura, please," Sanura said with a smile.

"Call me Maren then, Sanura."

They sat down in a quiet room and Sanura addressed Maren, "I would like to know the extent of your powers, if you don't mind demonstrating it."

Maren looked down, "I'm not sure about that. I mean, I don't like to fight. But I will defend my children and battle real injustices when I encounter it. But I don't use my power a lot. I have learned that I'm quite powerful. I blew up a mountain with the force of an atom bomb. Twice!"

Sanura nodded, she had read those reports. "I know about that. I can assure you that I will only want to do it with your approval, and in a safe environment."

"Well, okay then. When and where would you want me to go?" asked Maren.

"How about day after tomorrow?" said an unfazed Sanura.

"Sure, I don't have anything planned, or do I? Gabe?"

Gabe answered quickly, "Nope, we're here for a few days more and my mother wouldn't mind looking after the kids. Besides I'm still busy with the final details of the place here, so you're free to go where ever you need to go."

Before Maren could ask, Sanura already said, "I'll pick you up here. I have an unusual transportation at my disposal, so don't worry too much about the place. Just dress for warm weather and for a work out."

Maren smiled, "Sure, I'm getting curious now. But I'll be here at 9 am?"

Sanura smiled back, "That would be perfect. Now, I understand that you, Mr. Kramer are quite busy these days?"

"Please call me Gabe, and yes, I'm a bit preoccupied I'm afraid. I guess you want to test me and my power as well?"

"Quite perceptive Gabe, later I will tell you all about why I'm doing this, but please indulge me," Sanura told him with some anxiety.

"Yeah, well sure. I don't mind demonstrating as long as we get a straight answer somewhere along the line. If you know our files, you should know that we have been duped before by some people."

"Yes, I have read that. Well, I'll not take more of your time then. I'll see you the day after tomorrow then, Maren, and thanks again for the great meal."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.