The Slut and Rapist Virus
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Sterling

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The bonobo species of chimpanzee is famous for the constant sex with no relationship to procreation. What if it is the result of a virus that changes the apes' behavior for its own ends? When it makes the leap to humans, it makes women insistently seductive and turns men into rapists. The virus spreads with lightning speed and society is profoundly transformed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   First   Bestiality  

Similar dramas unfolded throughout every community and every culture. Teen boys were especially susceptible to the charms of women. Teen girls were initially too trusting, raised in a modern culture where girls and boys could mix easily as friends,.

The infected were all confident and optimistic, enjoying quick, hot sex with anyone they could. They didn't see any problem.

The uninfected, by contrast, were worried and anxious. They retreated into larger household groups for protection. They could never be sure when one of their women who had been attacked might suddenly try to seduce every male in sight. Far more ominous was what happened if one of their menfolk had succumbed to temptation. And especially for men, the allure of endless sex with willing partners could be a sore temptation indeed. Some young men secretly partook of free pussy with the scrupulous use of condoms, but they of course ran a certain risk of failure. An infected woman's hand that had some of her own secretions on it could infect a man if she grasped his unshielded cock. But those who resisted their initial temptations could see how the mindset caused by the virus was profoundly threatening to the fabric of civilization. Fortunately for the uninfected communities, the virus did not imbue its victims with a great deal of subtlety. An infected man or woman wanted sex and didn't try to hide the fact.

The uninfected retained their ordinary sex drives, of course. But sex became less frequent and less carefree, and condom use much more widespread. Interest in intentional pregnancy went down, as people foresaw for their children a very chaotic and uncertain life.

All the major institutions of society split, though the uninfected were soon in charge of everything vital. The higher ranks of all organizations were then as always dominated by older people, who were less likely to become infected. And the infected in any organization didn't put up organized resistance. Their focus had shifted to the short-term goal of getting more sex. While the young men in the vital military and police forces were seduced out of proportion to their numbers, they didn't mutiny. They just went AWOL. Martial law was declared, and one of the most pressing tasks was disarming armed rape gangs. Civil liberties remained curtailed for many years.

But although the infected were pushed out of existing organizations, they naturally formed new organizations to meet their needs.

Gays and lesbians remained uninfected unless a lesbian got raped. If she did, the virus unleashed as strong a tendency for heterosexual seduction as in any other woman. But the absence of compulsive same-sex lust meant that gatherings of infected and uninfected together could be stable if they were separated by gender. However, the uninfected were distressed enough by the attitudes of the infected that they just didn't want to be around them more than necessary.

Both groups tended to limit the size of mixed-gender gatherings. For the uninfected, the concern was the increasing danger of one infected person slipping in as group size increased. For the infected, it was that the compulsion to fuck everyone of the other sex made it hard to get anything done at all!

Conservative ministers railed from the pulpit about this new divine punishment for a sinful world. But those same religious communities were as often embarrassed by ministers who shared their revelation: they had seen the light, and free love was the most important of God's plans for mankind.

Thousands of infected young men were murdered by the relatives of their rape victims, who realized they had no hope of legal relief. Once the virus's incubation period was over, the rape victim would never agree to press charges. Bringing such killers to justice was not a top priority of the police.


The Stanford hall-mates Jack and Meghan were both from New York, and they recognized each other during an encounter on the street.

"Hey, Jack, how are you?" said Meghan warmly.

"Great, great, and you?"

"Fine. Though all this hostility is depressing."

"Yeah, I'll say." His eyes lit up with lust.

"You wanna do it?"

"Of course."

"Where?"

There was no obvious secluded place. "Against that wall would suit me fine."

"Can we just do it in public now?"

"I've seen it a bunch. I don't see why not."

It was late fall and a bit cold, so Jack just whipped his cock out of his fly. Meghan had no panties on under her woolen skirt.

"Oh, just shove it up there, OK?" she said with passion.

"Yes!" he said, and within seconds his tip found its way into her soupy tunnel. "Unnnh, unnnh, unnnnh, unnnnnh, aaahhhhhhh!" he said, and let his cock slide out seconds later

Meghan was satisfied. She hadn't had an orgasm, but she couldn't care less. Sex was the thing, getting penetrated, and he'd satisfied her craving.

"So, now that's done," said Jack, "where are you living?"

They exchanged addresses.

"Say, do you and some of your friends want to come over?" asked Meghan.

"Yeah, we do get tired of socializing with the same people all the time."

"Us too!"

That night 6 men and 3 women of Jack's community showed up at Meghan's. There were 3 men and 3 women in Meghan's unit and the one next door.

"Hi, everyone!" said Meghan with glee. "This is Jack, who I knew at Stanford, and a bunch of his friends."

Jack started the introductions. "Yeah, this is John, Sally, Frank, another John --"

Meghan's roommate interrupted. "I don't care much what their names are, I just want to get laid!"

"Oh, yeah!" said everyone amid much laughter.

Clothes flew off and soft places were found for the fucking.

David was a large man from Jack's group who paired up with Meghan first. Their joint purpose was to get his stiff cock into her wet pussy, and it didn't take long.

She spread her legs wide and held her lips open, while he lined up and shoved.

"Oh, yes!" she said once he had penetrated her deeply.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.