The Slut and Rapist Virus - Cover

The Slut and Rapist Virus

Copyright© 2012 by Sterling

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The bonobo species of chimpanzee is famous for the constant sex with no relationship to procreation. What if it is the result of a virus that changes the apes' behavior for its own ends? When it makes the leap to humans, it makes women insistently seductive and turns men into rapists. The virus spreads with lightning speed and society is profoundly transformed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   First   Bestiality  

"It has been found that the Toxoplasmosis parasite has the ability to change the behavior of its host: infected rats and mice are less fearful of cats -- in fact, some of the infected rats seek out areas marked with cat urine. This effect is advantageous to the parasite, which is able to proliferate if a cat eats the infected rat and thereby becomes a carrier ... Some scientists speculate that Toxoplasma may have similar effects in humans."

Wikipedia entry on "Toxoplasmosis", November 2012


Jack and his friend Bill had polished off one six-pack and were nearing the end of the second. They were juniors at Stanford, dorm hall-mates. They had wandered the campus a bit, looking for some sort of action, but there was nothing. Now they were back in Jack's room.

Bill was restless. "Hey, Jack, you know I work in the primate lab."

"Yeah, gorillas, right?"

"They've had them a long time, but they got some bonobos last year."

"No kidding. There's something about them. Aren't they the ones that fuck constantly?"

"Well, not all the time, but they do it a lot."

"I wish chicks thought that way. I'd like Meghan to say, 'Hi, Jack, I'm horny, wanna fuck? I know you got to study, but it will just take a minute. Quick in and out, give me a spurt, that's all I want.' Oh, baby!"

"Yeah, I wish." Meghan wasn't Bill's type, but a quick fuck -- a nice fantasy.

His mind wandered from the lack of Saturday night action. He thought of Patrice, the young female bonobo who was sick. They didn't know what was wrong with her, and he and all the others hoped she would recover. He wondered how she was doing over the weekend. He could check in on her, and it would be cool to show Jack the facility. It was strictly forbidden to bring anyone into the bonobo lab who didn't have clearance. But hey, what harm could it do?

"You wanna go see them? The bonobos?"

"Really? You could do that?"

"I could, sure. I'm not supposed to let anyone else in, but who's gonna know?"

"Well, OK, it beats sitting around the room on a Saturday night."

It was a half-mile walk to the bonobo lab. Bill punched in his code and they went in. Most of the animals lived together in the enclosed courtyard of the building, which had been modified to simulate their natural environment.

"That's where they live mostly," Bill said.

"Where are they?"

"They have their nests over there." He pointed.

"I can't see anything."

"Well, they sleep at night."

"Can't you turn on the lights?"

Bill laughed. "No way -- I'm not sure I could even find the lights." He hoped Jack wouldn't start trying all the switches -- he was a bit impulsive, especially when drunk.

"But there's one who's not in there. Patrice. She's sick. We could see her."

"OK, where is she?"

Bill led Jack down a corridor to her room. Someone had left the lights on, and through the window they could see Patrice, sleeping in the corner. Bill punched in his security code again and the two entered. Patrice didn't move.

"She's ugly," said Jack.

"Well, jeez, she's an ape."

"Whatever. They say we're like almost identical, right?"

"In the DNA, yeah."

"Can I pat her?"

"Let's see how she is." Bill went over cautiously. He spoke as if to a child. "Hi, Patrice, how are you feeling this evening?"

The ape raised her head briefly and barely opened her eyes.

"Not great, I guess."

"Yeah. So, can I pat her?"

She was too lethargic to pose much danger. "Yeah, if you're gentle."

Jack stroked Patrice's back. Bill couldn't read bonobo emotions so well yet, but there was no evidence of any distress. "I wonder where her pussy is. Does it look different from all that fucking?"

Bill was uneasy when Jack moved his hand down between her legs. He'd never dared to touch a bonobo there -- he'd never seen any of the staff do it either, but Patrice didn't seem to mind.

"I don't know about that, Jack."

"Hey, it's natural, right? And she'll let me know if she doesn't like it. I wonder if she gets turned on from rubbing ... Her sex part does look pretty funny, doesn't it? ... But there's her hole ... Shit, I'm getting hard just looking at it. I haven't had any pussy in ages."

"Yeah, right, Jack," said Bill. But he noticed his own cock stirring just a little.

Jack kept rubbing her vulva. Suddenly Patrice turned onto her back and spread her legs wide and looked up at Jack expectantly, if groggily.

"Jesus! She's asking for it."

Bill was astonished.

"She's ugly, but she's got a pussy. You think I could? What a story!"

"Yeah, right," said Bill. "Fucking a bonobo. That will be the day."

And then in a flash Jack's pants were down, he mounted the little she ape and stuck his cock right at her ape pussy. "Unnnh, unnnh, unnnh!" he said with a laugh. Patrice lay unmoving in her obviously receptive position. "Getting my rocks off in a monkey! She sure is tight!"

Bill couldn't believe his eyes, then he was horrified. He was also drunk, and it took him a few seconds before he reacted. "Are you crazy? Get off of her!"

Jack laughed and got off at once. "Oh well, I barely got into her."

"Do you realize what kind of trouble I'd get into if anyone saw that? Or how she could rip you apart if she got pissed at you?"

"Hey, man. It was just a joke," he said refastening his pants.

Bill ushered Jack out hurriedly, and his friend didn't object.


When they got back to the dorm, Jack took a shower. In retrospect, the idea that he'd tried to fuck an ape was disgusting, and he scrubbed his dick thoroughly.

Towards morning he woke up with fever and chills. If it was a hangover, it was unlike any hangover he'd ever had. But by the afternoon he felt OK and went about his routine.

In the dining hall that evening he noticed the chicks all looked especially hot. He was aware of wanting to fuck them all, even the fat ugly ones. He smiled as he realized they looked a lot better than that ape. But then the ape had been naked and spread her legs for him. These girls didn't do that. At least not without a lot of hard work and some luck, and then not the pretty ones.

Man, he was horny. When he got back to his room he thought about jerking off, which would be his usual solution to the problem. But he didn't feel like it. He wanted the real thing. To get into a pussy. The desire burned like never before, and that was saying a lot.

Walking to the bathroom he went right by Meghan's door. And there she sat in her bathrobe. Shit. His cock got so hard he couldn't take a leak when he got to the men's room. Shit, why couldn't they just fuck? It was natural, right? He turned around and walked back. No one was looking, and with his heart pounding he walked right into Meghan's room and closed the door behind him.

"Uhh, hi Jack, what can I do for you?" said Meghan, looking up with an uncertain smile.

"Did I ever get to tell you just how amazingly beautiful you are?" He quickly moved behind her and started rubbing her shoulders.

"Ummm, I don't know as you did, and that's very nice, but, um, you gotta leave." She sounded alarmed.

"Oh, come on, baby. You're so sexy, how about a little quickie? I'm so fucking horny." His hands moved around to her breasts, which he cupped firmly.

Meghan scrambled up out of the chair and faced him. "No! No, no, no! Now get out!"

Her words inflamed Jack even more. "Fuck it. I'm gonna have you, now shut up!" he said with a furious intensity. He would not be denied. He shoved her onto the bed, and pulled down his pants to free his erection.

Meghan cowered back against the wall, clearly frightened.

"Jack," she said. "Come on, now Jack..." she tried softly.

"Spread 'em!" he commanded. "Let me at you. Or else!" He balled up his fist.

The color drained from Meghan's face, but she lay back and spread her legs.

"Ha! Look! No panties! I knew you wanted it!"

Meghan whimpered, "But ... But I was just airing out ... Never mind..."

Jack was on her in a flash. He roughly opened her nightgown to reveal her breasts. Big and full. But her pussy was what he wanted. It was right there. He dove for it, spreading her cunt lips roughly with his fingers. He pressed his twitching cock forward when it was right opposite her opening, and then he shoved. Even with just his tip in, it felt fantastic -- hot and tight. He realized the few times he'd done it had always been with a condom, and this was way better. He pressed hard, and harder still when her pussy resisted. His rapid fucking motion drove him in deeper with each stroke. He'd do it to her and give her his load. It was natural. No holding back to make her happy -- something he'd never succeeded at before anyway. He bottomed out, and it felt incredibly right to have gotten into her all the way. With a few more stabs, in and out like lightning, the pleasure built fast and then broke. He moaned and felt the warmth of ecstasy spread from his loins to his entire body. His cock was twitching and shooting gobs of his jism into the hot girl. Before many seconds he was done and pulled out, totally satisfied.

Something was a little strange, though. What had he just done? This was called rape, right? But why was it wrong? It was mating. Natural. He'd never seen it so clearly before.

"You won't tell anyone, right?" he said.

Meghan hesitated.

"I'm sorry," he said, "I don't know what came over me. Jeesh. You won't tell, right?"

Meghan shook her head tentatively.

"Man," he said to himself with a little smile, putting himself back together and letting himself out, shutting the door behind him.

He'd apologized because he thought he ought to, and he realized it would be bad if she told. But he didn't really regret it. It felt fantastic. He wondered why he hadn't done that before. Just taken what he wanted.


Meghan sat on her bed. She was numb. Incredulous. She'd been raped. They kept saying it was common, but she'd never really believed it could happen to her.

But somewhat to her surprise, she wasn't feeling totally horrible. Her pussy was a little sore, but there had been nothing physically traumatic about it. She'd had sex with boyfriends before, and it was exciting to see them go for it at the end, that masculine power and frantic urgency as they crammed and even overfilled her private space. Of course she was usually looking up at them in her own afterglow, as they satisfied her before going for their own pleasure. Her rapist hadn't, of course. But she'd found herself getting wet even as he was threatening her, and realized she was pretty well lubricated by the time he had shafted her all the way. The feel of his penis was different, too -- she'd never had one in her without a condom before. It felt nicer, she realized with some shame. And then he'd unloaded up inside her. She reached down and ran her finger through the goop that was oozing out of her and sniffed it. Yeah, definitely different from pussy juice after condom sex. She'd smelled semen before in the early days when she'd given hand jobs. She'd even tasted it a couple times -- blech. The thing was, she was ashamed to admit that it was kind of thrilling in a horrifying way to get just taken like that.

A big part of her also felt violated, degraded, dirtied: raped. But that was what she expected, and the other part was more interesting, more curious.

She knew what she was supposed to do. The rape hotline phone number was posted everywhere. A series of sympathetic women would let her vent her feelings, take down her story, swab her vagina, and help her fill out forms. There'd be no doubt they'd had intercourse -- a great gob of his DNA was in her that very moment. But of course there would eventually be a trial, and his lawyers would claim she had consented, and it would be her word against his. And once she told, it would be public, the news spreading everywhere. Oh, her identity would be withheld, but people would find out. They always did. Poor Meghan, the rape victim.

She was aware of that big part of her that felt furious. Indignant. That wanted to see Jack suffer. But there was another part of her that reflected on what had happened a different way. A mere physical act. A cock up her pussy, something she'd welcomed and enjoyed many times. She wasn't sure how horrified she wanted to feel. How like a victim. That's the role she'd be called on to play. Indignant victim, wronged woman. And it would take the rest of the evening at least. She'd never get her physics problem set done.

All she had to do was look on the desk for the number -- heck, it was visible from where she sat, on the sheet of important phone numbers she'd taped to the wall. All she had to do was pick up her cell and dial. And walk to the health center. But one minute went by. Then another, and she just sat. She was still sitting in her dorm room, which was exactly as it had been an hour earlier. In so many ways, the world had not changed one bit. She really needed to do well on the next physics test.

What had changed was that she had sperm in her pussy. She was on the pill, so that wasn't a problem. Did Jack have some STD? She could deal with that possibility by just going to the health center to get tested. It was totally routine. She'd had a roommate who had done that, who came back relieved and said it was easy.

But for now she'd take a shower. Her thoughts continued in the same vein as she got ready and walked down the hall. The water felt good. She reached inside to try to dig some of the sperm out of her, but it didn't look like she was getting anything. That asshole Jack. He raped her and she should go after him. But conflict always made her really uncomfortable. The physics problem she had been working on when she was so rudely interrupted came back. It sure was a lot easier to just go back to studying. And that's what she did.


Jack reflected on how fantastic and 'right' his sex with Meghan had been. He knew she could rat on him and he'd be in big trouble. And part of him felt guilty. But it would be her word against his, right?

Instead of feeling satisfied, though, he felt his urges as strongly as ever. If he could just go in and fuck Meghan, why not other girls?

There was Anne, who lived down a floor. Anne was kind of fat, but as he thought about her now his mind focused on the hot, wet cave she surely had between her legs. He had gotten the feeling she liked him. It was subtle, but he was pretty sure. He wondered if she'd do it with him. He'd have to pretend to like her. The idea of pretending used to bother him, but now he wasn't sure why.

He stopped by her room at 11pm, and after a little conversation he suggested they take a walk. She did most of the talking, and he gave appropriate little answers. He realized she bored him, or more to the point, there was something he wanted a lot more than her conversation. His cock would briefly rise a little each time he thought about it.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.