Poppy
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jack Fox gets embroiled with crazy young exhibitionist, Poppy, after his relationship with the stable Dannielle breaks down. He faces disapproval of his staid family if the antics of Poppy and himself come out. This is a short story in the Growing Pains Universe but will work as a standalone story

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

"I hope you are going to smile," Poppy teased as they pulled onto the road going out of Northwich. "I need you to be horny not grumpy."

"Do you have any idea where we are going?"

"Yeah," Poppy said confidently and then shrugged. "OK, I read about it. But it sounds awesome."

"It sounds criminal," Jack added, and Poppy scowled as she looked across at him in the passenger seat before turning down a very narrow country lane. "Where are we going? This is off the unbeaten track."

"It's a road," Poppy snapped and accelerated down the hedge-lined lane.

"It's in the middle of nowhere."

"Yeah, let's put a dogging area in the middle of the town centre," Poppy mocked. "You tit!" She laughed as Jack stared into the distance. They approached a bridge before Poppy stopped in the layby that contained a dozen other cars.

"We're here."

"But this is ... just in..."

"What did you expect?" Poppy asked. "Gold plated beds in the middle of a bedouin tent?"

"Street lights," Jack suggested. "I mean it's nearly dark." Poppy shook her head and looked at him. "Well get naked then. Or at least get your trousers off."

Jack stared at her. "I'm not sure about this."

"Well I am," she said firmly and then apologised. "I've wanted to do this with someone for ages. And please, I know you enjoy the sex as well and I think this will be great and so much fun."

Poppy looked up when a car in front of them flashed it's headlights and the exhibitionist gave a sigh. She looked across, smiled and flashed her lights. "What's that for?"

"It means I want them to come and join us." She pushed skirt down to her ankles and ensured she caught her underwear with her thumbs and then pushed it down to her join her skirt, before throwing her T-shirt into the back of the car. "I want them to see everything."

She gasped as she pushed her seat back, and Jack saw some shadowy figures emerge from the trees. Poppy put the cabin light on and slowly pushed her head back. She began to circle her clit with her finger and mewed. She started holding onto her breath and then gasping when she exhaled.

Jack leant over and slowly kissed her. She spluttered before returning the kiss and then allowing her companion to slide his finger into her hole and press firmly on the sides. She whimpered as Jack rotated his finger in her dripping orifice and she squeezed onto the door handle. Jack could make out half-a-dozen masturbating men around the car.

Adrenaline coursed through his veins, and he felt the thrill and naughtiness of their outlawed actions. He pushed harder on the loins of Poppy causing her to open her mouth and cry out. "Oh fuck, yes!"

Jack rubbed her clit with his thumb as her pushed a second finger alongside his first. Poppy held her breath, shook and cried out several expletives as her body tensed and convulsed.

Jack saw a white streak emerge on his window; Poppy wasn't the only person climaxing and Poppy looked at him with wide eyes. "I gotta," she squealed and leant over to take his cock in her mouth.

Jack took a few deep breaths as the lustful girl's warm mouth embraced his sensitive cock and slid down it. Jack put his head back and closed his eyes, enjoying and savouring Poppy's expert oral caressing of his manhood.

She glanced up at him as her hand slid around the base and she sucked the top half of his member. Her tongue ran around the glans, and he sighed loudly. She twisted her hand around the base, and he gripped the back of her head.

He pushed down on her shoulders, tensed his legs and clenched his buttocks before grunting and filling the girl's mouth. He took a few long, deep breaths before she disengaged. "Told you, I'd make it worth your while," she teased and then looked around her car. "Time to do that to my fans," she said and opened the window.

The first cock she was presented with, was only just at the height of the window, so the naked girl had to lean through, but Jack watched as she gleefully and energetically took the stranger's cock in her mouth and knelt up on the seat.

This gave Jack access to her slit and the young farmer pressed against her clit and then scissored his fingers into her dripping hole.

Poppy orgasmed as she gave out blowjobs to three men, each of whom came in seconds as they had spent most of the previous fifteen minutes playing with themselves during her "show."

Poppy wound up the window as the last man left her car and looked at Jack with a glint in her eye. "I want a bit more fun," she begged and pulled out a bag from the boot, before taking out some leather trousers.

The black, skin-tight garment hugged her body wonderfully, and Jack shook his head. "Why?"

"Leather is awesome," he was told. "And my ... bits ... are getting sore. You weren't gentle." Jack apologised, but Poppy dismissed him. "S'Fine. I like it rough. But I want more fun."

Jack watched as she got out of the car and walked a dozen metres where a handful of people were standing around a couple of cars.

Poppy sidled up to an elderly gentleman watching a young couple screw in the back seat of their people carrier and Poppy smiled as she took his hands from his cock and slowly masturbated him to a stuttering orgasm.

Jack watched in wonder; he was cold in the cool night air with just his T-shirt and boxer shorts on, but it was enchanting and very lustfully dirty.

Poppy sighed as the man shot his load and she caught the eye of a middle-aged tracksuit-clad skinhead. She blew him a kiss and ran her hands down his half-naked body.

Jack saw him openly touch her crotch through the leather trousers, and she writhed under the pleasure, before sinking to her knees in the muddy grass verge to fellate the lecherous man.

Jack watched as three men were wanked onto her shiny trousers and another four were fellated to completion, but despite many requests, Poppy was not prepared to have full intercourse. "Next time," she promised and wiggled her hips as she walked back to her car. Jack had been spellbound throughout and had taken Poppy up on the offer of another blowjob just as a number of the visitors left the site; it was getting late

"Don't you want to get changed?" Jack asked as she just wiped her trousers with damp tissues. Poppy shot him a look and picked her T-shirt from the back seat, as she started the car.

"No," she muttered. "I'll be fine."

"OK," Jack cried and Poppy turned the car around in the small space. He yawned.

"We are so coming back."

"Are you sure?" Jack asked. "A couple of the guys looked a bit scary to me. And they were very pushy."

"Sure," Poppy said as she accelerated towards the main road. "But that happens everywhere. Even at service stations."

Jack gulped, and Poppy put her hand on his. She said she thought it was sweet that he was thinking about her but that she was fine and very much enjoyed herself, despite one of the cocks being "disgusting." She dropped Jack off at his house, and he waved at her as she drove off towards the village.

"You're late," his mother moaned as Jack came into the lounge. He glanced up at the clock and apologised.

"Sorry. With Poppy." His mother looked over the yawning boy, and she rubbed her hands. "Lovely time."

"Is she the one?" Jack hesitated and stuttered. "That Poppy is good for you," she told him. "You see happier ... more radiant, even."

"I think she might be," he just replied, before wishing that he hadn't. It was one thing to tell his parents he was going out with Poppy; it was quite something else to tell his parents that she might be "the one." This would lead to a lot of very leading questions. "Anyway, good night," he said before his big mouth could cause him any more problems.


Jack met Dannielle who embraced him. "Thanks," she muttered, and her eyes met his. "I know she wants a stripper and ... what are you wearing?"

"Just jeans and T-shirt," he told her in the half-light. "What you told me to. And I had a shower as you told me to."

She sighed. "I said smart-casual."

"Well it's the casual side of smart-casual but you know what my wardrobe's like and..."

"So glad I got you a fireman's outfit," Dannielle told him and he spluttered.

"A what?" Dannielle shook her head and led her friend to her terraced house. She tentatively opened her front door and could hear jeers and shouts coming from the front room.

"Sssshhhh!" Dannielle hissed and pointed up the stairs.

"Danni," a voice inside the room called and Jack's escort disappeared for a few moments before returning to the nervous stripper.

"I'm not sure 'bout this," Jack muttered, but Dannielle gave him a smile and kissed him on the cheek.

"Don't, if you don't want to," she told him. "But I would be very grateful. Very grateful. You know I will be."

"Yeah," Jack said and took a few deep breaths. "OK, I'll be fine."

"Right, the outfit is here," she said gleefully and held up a bag. "Not to mention the baby oil and the ... oh what's that look for. Strippers do more than just get their clothes off. They provide full entertainment."

Jack groaned but took out the bright yellow and black jacket and trousers. He noted that the garments had poppers along the side so they could be "whipped off" easily and his eyes widened when he saw the vulgar T-shirt to wear underneath the jacket, a posing pouch and then a skimpy pair of briefs. "Do I get any privacy?" Jack asked. "Or are you just going to be in the same place as me getting changed 'cause us Fox's look down on that sort of thing!"

She giggled at him. "Now you know what it feels like." She crossed her arms and sighed when he stood motionless and turned her back. "Honestly, men!" Jack took off his clothes watching Dannielle's body for any movement before putting the posing pouch, briefs, T-Shirt and fireman's outfit on his nervous body. "I'm going to see it in a minute anyway."

Jack just grunted as he pushed his hands down the garment. "Will I do?"

"You'll do," she muttered as she turned around and looked him up and down. "Now there'll be whipped cream as well and..."

"What are you wanting me to do with that?"

Dannielle shrugged. "I don't know. Just that male strippers always have whipped cream." Jack's eyebrows rose. "Do what you want with it, I don't care, just be imaginative."

"Imaginative," Jack muttered. "Yeah, I can do imaginative. Easy." He looked at his friend, his heart beating furiously and blew through pursed lips. "Yeah, shall we do this before I get cold feet."

Dannielle laughed. "I've had the heating on," she told him. "So you don't get cold anything!"

Jack and Dannielle crept down the stairs, and Dannielle leant in to whisper to Jack. "Stay here. I'm gonna put some music on in a minute. Come in to that. I'll be holding the whipped cream and baby oil when you want it." He shook his head, and Dannielle blew him a kiss. "And don't forget your shiny helmet," she said, passing him the headwear with a giggle as she quietly slipped into the room.

Jack listened; he heard some shouting and laughing, but there was no music. He could feel butterflies in his stomach and took a few deep breaths; this feel so much more personal than what he did with Poppy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.