Poppy
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jack Fox gets embroiled with crazy young exhibitionist, Poppy, after his relationship with the stable Dannielle breaks down. He faces disapproval of his staid family if the antics of Poppy and himself come out. This is a short story in the Growing Pains Universe but will work as a standalone story

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Jack's parents waited for his brothers to leave and beckoned him into their lounge to sit down on a chair for "the talk."

"What?" Jack moaned. "I have..."

"What we have to say is important," his mother said assertively. "What we have to say, you will listen to."

"That's right," his father added, and Jack's gaze glanced between them.

"We are worried about you," the dumpy woman started. "First you break up with that lovely Dannielle, then you buy all those disgusting magazines and then creeping to the barn to watch the girls get changed. It's not on, Jack."

Jack groaned. "Dannielle split with me," he moaned. "And I didn't creep in to watch them get changed, I thought it would be empty. And those disgusting magazines, everyone at College has."

"Your brothers didn't. Some of the pictures in them were disgusting," she replied and took a few deep breaths. "You got something to tell us?"

Jack gulped and crossed his arms to hide his shaking hands. "No, like what?"

"Like ... you know. Do you need ... help?"

"Help?" Jack looked bemused as his mother hesitated

"You one of them perverts?" His father asked. "Like sneaking around the girls and..."

"No!" Jack moaned. "I just need somewhere quiet to do my revision." He gestured wildly and took a deep breath. "And between helping out on the farm and in stables, and having a life of my own, I don't get much time. And when I do, it's never quiet."

"You can do your work on the kitchen table."

"It's like Piccadilly Gardens down here," he moaned. "OK I take your point on the magazines, it's just..." His voice trailed off as his strict parents watched him. "Well I'd rather have Dannielle, but she doesn't want me, so it's just a bit of fun."

"Those girls suffered for you to have a bit of fun," his mother barked and shook her head. "What you need is a nice, young lady," she suggested and Jack hummed, not agreeing or disagreeing with her. He wouldn't mind Dannielle back, but she had moved on, and so he had to move on, and thought he was definitely moving on: Poppy was proof of that. "And nice young ladies are not interested in peeping toms or dirty perverts."

His thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell and his father got up to answer the door. He returned a few moments later as the spirited Mrs. Fox continued to berate her son, with the smiling Poppy at his side. "Hi."

She swayed slightly from side-to-side and had a flowery summer dress on, with her hair tied back and a warm smile as Jack bolted upright. "Hi," he muttered tensely.

"This is ... err ... Poppy. She's come for Jack," the tall farmer said, looking at his wife with raised eyebrows as he sat down.

"Ohh." Lucy Fox looked at her son and then at the apprehensive girl, and stumbled on her words. "We've just been saying that a nice, young lady would do him good," she eventually said.

Poppy looked at Jack squirming in his seat and smiled at him. "I hope not," she blurted out. "I would get very jealous. Another girl coming between me and Jack."

Fortunately, for Jack, his parents were too busy looking at the young lady in the room, still standing up by the door, instead of their son who was looking at Poppy horrified. "Ahh ... well ... that's umm!"

"You didn't tell them," Poppy thundered and glowered at her friend. "Why not, oh we've had some lovely dates recently. I really feel that we are connecting, seeing the best bits ... well seeing all of each other." Jack squeaked and put his hand over his mouth. "And I do like what I see of him."

"Well that's good," his mother added, slightly non-plussed at the candidness and Jack got up from the seat.

"Shall we..." He started and glared at his "girlfriend" in shock. "We are going out," she whispered as he bundled her out of the room.

"Where?"

"You'll see. Put some trainers on."

Jack groaned but complied with the order and almost threw the indignant Poppy out of the house.

"What the fuck was all that about?" Jack asked as they got to her car.

"Get in," Poppy muttered and Jack stopped. "Get in, they are watching." Jack looked behind him and waved to his parents, watching from their lounge window as he got into the car.," Get in, unless you want to explain to them that we just split up." He threw open the car door and sat in the passenger seat. Poppy leant across to kiss, and she whispered in his ear. "For appearances." They kissed briefly, and she started the engine.

"Where are we going? And what the fuck was all that about?"

"I have it with my mum too, where's your boyfriend, why did you split with him, what's that, etc. Far easier to have a girlfriend for your parents than to have them mither you." She looked at him as she pulled away down his drive in her vehicle.

"So where are we going?"

"Yeah, don't thank me or anything. Tell me, would your parents want to know that you drive me to edge of ecstasy in the stables every morning, or are they the straight-laced 'no sex before marriage' type? Just so I know for next time."

"More the latter, but they know that Danni and me got it on in the barn," Jack told her. "And they didn't mind. Dad reckons having fun with stable girls is part of growing up on a farm."

Poppy laughed. "Sensible guy. And for the record, my Mum will thoroughly expect me to be having a dozen ravishings and two dozen orgasms each week. She expects rampantness."

Jack laughed at her. "So where the fuck are we going?"

"You'll see." Poppy joined the motorway for a junction and then turned off down a main road that ended in a small town.

"We're here," she announced and looked out of the window. "Found this place on a bulletin board," she told him and then had to explain what a bulletin board was. "There are loads of us, all going for a mass streak at nine," she told him. "In the town centre."

"You must be joking," he cried, and she crossed her arms. "Seriously. We will be arrested and..."

"No we won't."

"You can't say that."

"Sure I can, I just did." Poppy flashed her smile at him, and she licked her lips. "There will be loads of us, running in a group. We will appear and disappear quickly, and all will be left is the odd CCTV image." Jack's eyes widened, but Poppy ran her hands over his legs. "But we will be wearing balaclavas."

"Balaclavas? Oh that's much better," Jack mocked. "'Cause if they don't arrest us for being ... flashers, they'll shoot us for being terrorists. I don't want to look like I am part of the I-R-bloody-A."

"It's Holmes Chapel," she told him. "Do you really think there are going to be trained marksmen in Holmes Chapel? It's the sleepiest town around." Jack snorted, and she adjusted herself in her seat. "Be adventurous."

"I'm quite happy to be adventurous," he muttered. "Just not arrested."

She sighed and sat back in her chair. "I'll make it worth your while," she promised.

"You always say that."

"And I always deliver." Poppy cocked her head and giggled, before looking at her watch. There were a few other cars around the car park, and more than one had people waiting in them, and she prodded Jack. "Go on," she begged. "It'll be fun." Jack took a few deep breaths and undid his trainers that he had thrown on in a hurry.

It was difficult for him to manoeuvre himself in Poppy's small car but pushed his bum up and undid his belt to slide his trousers down to his ankles from his waist. Poppy watched as he swore at his feet, the thick garments getting stuck and Jack not having the space to move his legs far enough apart to assist with their removal. "You'll have to take off your boxers too," she told him with a smirk, and he snapped at her, before apologising.

Poppy took the summer dress over her head and waited for Jack to get ready before she passed him a bin-bag. "What's that for?"

"Put it on," she told him. "We've got to walk to the roundabout by the building society and then take them off and put them in the bin; and then run back past all the pubs."

"But..." Jack stammered as he saw half-a-dozen people assemble in the car park wearing just plastic bin-bags. "Everyone will notice us in bin bags."

"They won't. Well they might, but that's part of the idea." Poppy flashed him a sweet smile. "When have I ever let you down?" Jack hummed, and Poppy got out of the car. She punched three holes in her bin bag so that her hands and head would go throught it and so that came down her to mid-thigh.

She put her balaclava on and watched as Jack stumbled out of her car and then she threw a red balaclava over to him. His bin bag only came as far as his waist, and he complained that he was exposing himself already.

He shivered as the wind rose up from underneath the thin plastic and whistled through his never regions. "It's cold," he moaned through chattering teeth and brought his hands to his shoulders, only for the bin bag to rise a bit further up.

Poppy giggled, and she cocked her head. "Put the 'clava on," she muttered and Jack reluctantly donned the red, nylon garment.

"It itches," he moaned and scratched the side of his head. He looked around the car park and saw a dozen, shifty-looking people – mostly men and women of an older, larger variety – and looked at Poppy. She could clearly read his mind when she just tutted, and walked over to meet them.

Jack was nervous and squeezed his buttocks. He heard a vehicle travelling along the main road and ducked behind a stationary car in the car park, much to Poppy's amusement. "Let's go!" A gruff voice cried as Poppy reached the assembled group. There had been no introductions, and he held out his hand to his exhibitionist partner as they walked down the narrow alleyways to their agreed assembly point.

The closer he got to the blue and white decorated building society on the corner of the row of shops, the more nervous and anxious Jack became; what they were doing was illegal, and he had no intention of explaining to his parents why he was caught with no clothes on in the middle of a town centre!

The fear of being caught greatly outweighed the feeling of being cold and uncomfortable and as they approached the roundabout the butterflies in his stomach were on speed. He farted loudly and pursed his lips. "Sorry," he muttered, but no-one noticed.

As the small group, that had seen no-one else, reached the roundabout, heads turned back down the main road. They had walked in a U-shape, so they just needed to run through the town centre to get to their vehicles and the guy at the head of the dozen exhibitionists ripped off his bin bag to reveal a rotund body with a small endowment.

Jack watched Poppy in horror as she did the same and then tore off Jack's covering. His heart stopped for a moment and took a few deep breaths, but didn't get time to think as the head of the group charged down Holmes Chapel high street yelling "Gerrrr-annnii-mmoooooo!"

Jack froze in fear until he realised that he was standing next to a busy double-roundabout naked and alone, and sprinted to catch up. There was little doubt that Poppy and Jack were the youngest, but they were also the fittest and were soon leading the group. They passed a couple of night-time revellers walking in the opposite direction, and the male member of the couple instinctively held out his hand to high-five the naked balaclava-clad group, before letting his eyes linger upon Poppy. He got a slap for his trouble from the young lady he was escorting, who took exception at his openly lecherous behaviour.

Cries emerged from the pub with dozens of drinkers enjoying the mild night and drinking outside. "Hey," a voice cried. "Show us your tits!" A cheer emerged from inside the establishment as dozens more drinkers flocked to the windows or the tiny beer garden on the main road to watch Poppy – and the other two naked women – wave and jiggle their breasts.

Much to the disappointment of the attendees, the group didn't stay too long outside and ran further up the road to arrive at the car park. A few of the group were panting, but the small run was not a problem for Poppy and Jack.

Jack listened on the breeze; he could hear a siren. "Fuck," he cried. "The Police." He grabbed hold of Poppy, and it took a few more seconds for the rest of the group to hear it also. Three couples and six singles ran to their cars.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Poppy cried as she scrambled with her keys to unlock the car. "Take your head gear off," she said the moment she got in the car and unlocked the passenger door from the inside. Two cars had already left before Poppy had her key in the ignition, and the siren was much louder. She turned the key, and it didn't start.

Jack, sweating profusely, leant over and pulled the choke out a little further, and she started the car, wheel-spinning her vehicle as it left the space it was parked in.

Poppy didn't even stop at the mouth of the car park, taking her small Ford Fiesta away from the source of the noise and towards the pub. "Quick," Jack cried and Poppy accelerated aggressively for twenty metres, until she reached the pub where the naked girl had a few fans to wave at.

"Did you feel that?" Poppy asked and smiled at her partner. "Amazing, right?"

"Scary," Jack moaned. "We nearly got arrested."

Poppy's eyes sparkled as she swung her gaze around to meet him. "But we didn't. That's the point, we didn't get caught, and we didn't get arrested. The thrill of..." Her voice trailed off, and she stared at him, watching him give a gentle laugh at her enthusiasm.

"It was fun," he admitted. "It was different, my heart rate and blood pressure is still too high."

"Fancy some more?" Poppy asked with a smirk as she joined the motorway.

"No!"

"Ahhh ... go on!" Her eyes met his and then returned to the road. "I know you want to," she teased and tapped him on the knee. She let her fingers dance up his leg and come to rest on his crotch. He squirmed, and she began to gently pump his inflating cock.

"Not while you are driving," he told her. "And I need to stop to get dressed before we get home."

"We are not going home," Poppy told him. "Well not yet, anyway. I got one more thing to do." She giggled and pressed her hand into his crotch and then rubbed it up and down. He grunted and pushed himself into the seat. "You like?"

"Yeah!"

"Good, 'cause I would like some as well." He sighed and reached over to the naked driver, but she pushed his hand away. "Not here," she told him and indicated to turn off the motorway."

"Where?"

"Here," she cried and turned into a service station. Jack groaned.

"But there is CCTV and Police and everything here. Are you out of your mind?"

"No," Poppy snapped and reached behind her for her summer dress to put over her head. She smiled as she watched Jack put on his shirt, that was too big for him, before she passed him some shorts.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.