Poppy - Cover

Poppy

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jack Fox gets embroiled with crazy young exhibitionist, Poppy, after his relationship with the stable Dannielle breaks down. He faces disapproval of his staid family if the antics of Poppy and himself come out. This is a short story in the Growing Pains Universe but will work as a standalone story

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

"Poppy!"

"Jack," she cried, and a few more drivers blew their horns.

"What are you doing?"

"Having some fun," she giggled and looked at him. "What, you think you are the only person who likes showing off in public?"

"You'll get arrested."

"I haven't yet," she responded, and Jack looked at her vivacious body. She was well proportioned with gentle curves and a generous bust.

"Why?"

She turned to him again and gave a shrug. "Why not? It's fun. It's a rush. Try it."

"No thanks," he replied and looked down at the road. Several cars were braking as the naked girl came into view and a number used their horn to show their appreciation. "I had enough of it the other night."

"Suit yourself."

"You do know that this is our stables and our farm land," Jack informed her, but the fun-loving exhibitionist just snorted and continued to wave at her adoring fans travelling at 70mph. Jack climbed back over the three foot fence and looked up to the road; he could just make out the blue Fiesta that Poppy owned parked in a layby on a road adjacent to the field.

He watched her for a moment as she did have a wonderful body and could easily have gotten herself into one of the magazines that he used to possess and had such a beaming, welcoming smile. "Weird girl," he muttered and was about to leave her when she cried out.

"Jack," she called. "Stay there." Jack watched as she scrambled to the fence and threw herself over it. "I heard a siren."

He laughed as she scrambled behind a couple of bushes that their fence cut through and sat behind the prickly plants. "What are you doing?"

"I don't want to be arrested," Poppy moaned and Jack walked next to her and peered over the fence.

"I thought you just said you wouldn't be."

Poppy snorted. "Ssshhh," she moaned as she looked through the bush. The Police car stopped on the hard shoulder and the farmer relayed this news gleefully to the naked girl sat at his feet.

"Hey," the officer shouted and walked up the grass verge. Jack looked down at him, a few feet away and waited for him to speak. "We've had several reports of a naked girl here distracting the traffic," he asked Jack, who looked down at the sniggering girl at his feet. "Have you seen anything?"

He hesitated as Poppy reached up and unzipped his jeans. He tensed. "Errr..." He started and gulped. Poppy took his inflated cock from his trousers and gently sucked the tip. "No!"

"No?

"Well, not on this side," Jack started and almost let out a sigh as Poppy sucked strongly on the tip of his member.

"This side?"

"No," Jack shouted and panted for a moment. "Over there, that carriageway. She went five minutes ago." He clenched his buttocks and tried to move out of Poppy's way, but if he moved too far from the bush, his exposed cock would be seen by the Police officer on the other side of the fence. Poppy sensed his reticence and squeezed his testicles, causing the young farmer to cough and splutter.

"You OK, mate?"

"Hayfever," Jack lied instantly and the officer of the law looked over to the opposing carriageway.

"Got a description?"

"Yeah ... umm ... black girl, black hair, tall, that was it really." The officer looked at him and scribbled on a pad. He thanked Jack and walked back to his parked vehicle while talking on his radio. "What are you doing?"

"I would have thought it was obvious," Poppy teased. "Or are you so isolated up here..." She looked into his eyes and resumed kissing his cock and running her tongue over his manhood. "Gotta be better than the sheep, eh?" He sighed and grunted, panting as he squeezed his buttocks and muttered something to the young lady between his legs. He put his hands on the fence and watched as the Police car drove off. He closed his eyes, cried out and squirted his semen over the face of the exhibitionist.

She ran her hand up and down his shaft and then kissed his cock with a smile and sat back on her legs. "I do that in public too," she cooed and got to her feet.

"Who are you?" Jack asked with a smile, and she just kissed him on the cheek.

"I'm the girl your mother always told you to avoid," she replied and gulped. "I'm the girl who every boy dreams about," she teased and wiped her face. "Try it," she told him. "Just try it for once."

"Try what?"

"Being naked, in public. Such a thrill. Come with me to the railway line or..."

"No," Jack cried and she blew him a kiss as she wiggled her rear at him. She turned to face him as she walked backwards. "Don't tell me, you didn't feel a rush," she suggested.

"I didn't," he lied and she snorted.

"You know the wood near Moss Lane," she yelled. "I'll be there at eight tomorrow night. By the railway line. If you're there, I'll treat you," she promised and gave him a wink before skipping off across the field.


Jack returned to the table with two drinks, and Dannielle smiled at him. "Thanks."

"Where's your friend?" Jack asked, and Dannielle snorted.

"Marie? She is dumping her boyfriend." Jack gave a snort of disapproval as he took a sip of his drink. "What?"

"Well, why do you know before he does?"

"Because that's how it works. She's been talking 'bout him to me since they started dating and has been saying how much she doesn't love him, and he's just so clingy, and ... well that's ... oh that's just what women do, OK?"

"Seems mean that even I know before he does."

"Yeah well, that's women for you. Men like to hoard pictures of naked women and we don't moan."

"Bloody do complain," he snapped and looked at her. "Did you talk to Marie before you told me that I was dumped?"

Dannielle pursed her lips and cocked her head. "Does it matter?"

"Yeah," Jack replied. "Very much so." He stared at her as he sipped his beer. "It's a trust thing, I never discussed our relationship with anyone else," he moaned. "It's private."

"What you like to keep private things private?" He nodded, and she sipped at her lemonade. "So where does being naked in Knutsford fit in then?"

"Don't remind me."

She cackled. "Why not? I'd loved to have seen it. Of course, I saw all of you before anyway." She smiled warmly and rested her hand on his on the table. Her eyes met his, and she giggled. "Oh, and tell your Dad before I forget, I found out that the stables over Northwich way, has Swamp Fever."

"Oh ... that's not good."

"No," she smiled at him and pursed her lips. "So..." She waited for the awkward silence to pass and rubbed her eyes. "How's the revision?"

"Crap," he muttered. "I'll not get in to Manchester if I don't pull my finger out." He tapped the table. "It's the time, by the time I've done my bit in the stables I just don't want to read up on Physics or whatever. And I need three A's and really need to ace the Physics exam."

"So I might have you around for a bit longer?"

Jack coughed and gave a little grin. "Not quite ... if I don't get into Manchester I'll be in Lancaster."

"That's miles away," Dannielle moaned and propped her head in her hands, leaning across at him, shaking her blonde hair back. "I'll have to find a new friend."

"Or you could ring?" Jack suggested. "Or even come up and see me."

Dannielle snorted. "Ringing is so impersonal. Writing's better!"

Jack tapped her on the nose. "Like you would write." Dannielle hummed and picked up her drink; she chatted warmly to her friend for almost two hours before he walked her home to the terraced house she shared with her younger sister and mother.

Dannielle waved at him as she got to her front door and watched as he walked further down the road. "Jack," she cooed. "You live that way!"

"I know, I just want to go for a walk," he lied and started ambling towards Moss Lane.


Jack walked up the road alongside the railway track and looked through the trees. He had no real idea, other than curiosity as to why he was there, but Poppy was fun and adventurous.

It was twilight, and he saw the unmistakable shape of a fifteen year old Fiesta parked by the side of the road and walked towards it. Jack had not seen anyone else on his walk for twenty minutes but still felt his pulse quicken as he approached the small car.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.