Beverly's Revelation - Cover

Beverly's Revelation

Copyright© 2012 by Priapus

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A married couple explore ways of adding spice to their marriage. The husband draws inspiration from an unusual event during a bachelor's party visit to a strip club.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Blackmail   Gay   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Workplace   Prostitution  

I pulled the car back onto the highway turned around at the next exit, heading back in toward the city. Bev took the initiative and opened her coat, exposing her breasts and sometimes her pussy whenever we passed a big truck.

"This feels so dirty. The coat covers more than the dress did, but I feel so slutty being naked under the coat." She dipped her fingers inside and put them up to my lips. "Feel how wet I am!"

I suckled her fingers. "Save some of that for when we get to town."

"I like you taking charge. It's different for me. I've always been in control of everything since that first time I caught Allen and Tom. Being in control was always part of the thrill for me. I didn't know if I would like giving you control, showing me off to strangers. But I do. I like it a lot."

"You like me telling you to spread your ass and pussy for him to see?"

She rubbed her clit with two fingers and purred. "I loved it."

"Did you like me pretending to be him, fucking you from behind?"

"Oh, yes."

"What if he really had gotten out of the truck and wanted to look at you close up?"

She rubbed herself faster. "Would you have wanted him to see your wife all spread out and naked, so close he could touch?"

"Yes, I think I would. I'm sure I would."

"Oh, it would have turned me on so much to have you expose me."

"What if he had really taken his cock out and jerked himself off while he watched?"

"Would you have let him do that?"

"Yes."

"Oh, god..." she shivered and held still, as though she didn't want to come just yet. "I would love it if you told him to play with his cock while he looked at me."

"If I told him he could cum?"

"Oh, god, yes."

"If I told him he could cum all over your ass and legs?"

Even though her fingers weren't moving she couldn't stop herself from reaching climax. "Ohhh, yess."

I let her regain her composure and cover herself, since we were arriving at our exit. I handed her a pair of big "Jackie O" style sunglasses and told her to wear them once we got onto the surface roads.

The first couple of blocks were deserted, but as we got closer to the downtown entertainment district the sidewalks and roads were busier. I had my wife stay covered, with one hand on the flap of her coat and the other between her legs.

As we waited at a red light a group of business men came out of a bar. No women, no kids. "Open up," I whispered.

Beverly opened her coat wide, and with her other hand, opened her pussy wide as well. The slightly inebriated group didn't notice at first, but as one of them approached the lamppost he turned toward our car and got an eyeful.

"Hey! Holy shit!" The light turned green and I pulled forward. "Oh man, did you see that? She was stark naked, right there in front of me, and gorgeous!"

Beverly and I laughed as we pulled away, leaving the one man who had seen my exposed wife to defend himself against insult-laced charges of drunkenness, insanity, or both.

Our city center had been rebuilt during the last binge of urban renewal as a pedestrian mall of shops, bars, hotels and theaters, connected outdoors by streets and indoors by skywalks, arcades and tunnels. In bad weather it was possible to go from one end to the other and never go outdoors. In nice weather, like tonight, the party flowed outside to sidewalk cafes and streetside entertainment.

I entered a parking garage on the edge of the district, under one of the office buildings that marked the end of the fun zone and the start of the work zone. The bottom floors were filling up with entertainment parking, but I drove up an extra deck, to the place where the retail parking started to trail off and the office parking started.

There were only a few filled spaces here in the spots reserved for daytime business tenants. I picked a place near a darkened corner, not too far from an elevator lobby that led to the corporate tower above us. The spaces on this level, closest to the entrance, were all VIP spaces, and the few cars remaining at this hour were high end luxury cars.

"What are we doing?" my wife asked as I got out of the car.

"Just stay there for a minute. I want to check something." I stepped around to the front of our car and stood in the darkened corner, near a gap between two square concrete pillars. To one side I had a clear line of sight to the office elevators. To the other side I could see down the ramp to the lower level, where incoming revelers and theatergoers might soon be parking if the lower levels filled.

Both areas were lit more brightly than our secluded corner. I didn't see any obvious security cameras, but then again, it wouldn't have stopped me if I had. This spot was perfect.

I told my wife to slip her arms out of the coat, but use it to cover her shoulders, and button the top button. It's amazing to me how women can make such significant wardrobe adjustments practically without moving, but Beverly did it all without opening the coat or shifting in her seat.

I helped her out of the car after she took off her head scarf and sunglasses. With the coat worn this way it really functioned more like a cape than a trenchcoat, and Beverly kept it wrapped around herself modestly as I backed her into the space between the two pillars.

"Stay there."

I walked over to the front of the office elevator lobby and looked back at her, standing in the darkness covered by the long black cloak. If I had been an executive emerging into the parking garage I could probably walk right past her without seeing her.

"Raise your hands, put them behind your head." She grinned wickedly and complied, exposing her creamy white skin as the coat opened. If a man's attention was drawn to the spot where she stood now, he would have no trouble seeing my wife in all her naked glory.

I walked back to her and stood in front of her, leaning in to kiss her deeply. She kept her hands behind her head, since I hadn't told her that she could put them down, and my hands wandered over the smooth, soft skin of her back and the top of her bum as our tongues wrestled.

I heard the elevator "ding" and stepping aside from Beverly, told her to put her arms down and stay perfectly quiet. She nearly disappeared into the shadows as she drew the lapels across herself and held them in place.

I reached up under the flap of the coat and held one taut nipple between my finger and thumb. "No noise" I reminded her as we waited for the elevator passenger to cross the unseen distance between the elevator door and the lobby entrance.

When I saw the shiny black high heeled pump and the shapely leg that followed it I was disappointed that our late-working executive wasn't a man. I was looking forward exposing my wife to someone whose appreciation would form a lump in his pants.

Unconsciously my disappointment was translated into a tightening of my grip on my wife's tender nipple. As the high-powered, high heeled woman turned away to walk towards her car I saw my wife bite her lower lip to suppress her moan. Of course this made me tighten my grip even further, consciously this time, making her squirm and wiggle and plead silently with her eyes.

As our first would-be voyeur started her big silver BMW and drove away down the ramp without ever noticing us, I whispered to my writhing bride, "hands behind your head."

She stood there obediently with her body exposed to the empty garage, trying to maintain her composure and her silence. I continued to apply twisting pressure to her sensitive flesh with one hand, while unzipping my fly and releasing my throbbing erection with the other.

I stepped in front of her and kissed her again, this time slipping the head of my cock between her trembling thighs, pressing it against her hot, wet labia.

"Imagine if that had been a man," I whispered. She closed her eyes and sighed as I flicked her clit with the tip of my dick. I stepped aside, dragging my slippery shaft across her thigh and leaving a shiny trail of our lubrication.

"Imagine I opened your coat to show off your big, beautiful tits." I reached up and hefted her round, full breasts in my hands, as though presenting them for the inspection of our imaginary watcher.

"Imagine I parted your thighs and spread your slippery lips to his hungry eyes." I reached down between her legs, and she sighed again as I tweaked her dangling drapes.

"Ohh," she moaned quietly as I slipped the tip of my middle finger inside. "Will you let him show me his cock? I want to see it."

"I will."

The sound of a nearby zipper shocked us both out of our shared fantasy and abruptly into reality. Bev opened her eyes and instinctively covered her breasts and pussy with her arms. I turned to find a stranger standing only five feet away: a man in his mid-fifties, handsome and distinguished, with grey hair cut so short as to be almost invisible.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.