Beverly's Revelation
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2012 by Priapus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A married couple explore ways of adding spice to their marriage. The husband draws inspiration from an unusual event during a bachelor's party visit to a strip club.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Blackmail   Gay   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Workplace   Prostitution  

Friday flew by, partly because there was so much work to do, and partly because I was so looking forward to the evening. There was only a little bit of time to play with Kim. I gave her instructions on what to fantasize about while she frigged herself in the ladies room. She sent Beverly updates on the number of contractions she had during her climaxes. But other than that, my workload really limited my opportunity to do more than exchange conspiratorial glances with my submissive slut in the office halls.

Since Bev and Kim had been planning our Saturday night adventure together throughout the week, my wife asked me to take charge for our private adventure. She said she realized I didn't have as much lead time, so she wouldn't put any pressure on me to come up with an elaborate plan. What she didn't realize ... and I didn't tell her ... is that I was working from a stock of elaborate fantasy scenarios that I had developed during our less adventurous times.

Some of these scenarios had involved quite a bit of investigation. Through online forums and local exploration I had become familiar with the possibilities and locales.

Unlike many of my own private fantasies, which often involved me and Beverly and another woman (or two or three or four), I knew that my wife had to be the focal point of my attention. If everything worked out, she'd also be the center of attention of another man (or two or three or four), in a way that might recall her days in the treehouse.

Before I left work, which wasn't until well after nightfall because of the triple publication deadline, I e-mailed my wife with instructions. I told her to inform the kids that they shouldn't expect us back until the following morning.

She was to wear a dress that was a favorite of mine: red, silky and short, with a wrap design that tied in the front. Low enough at the neckline to show her full cleavage, open enough at the thigh to flash almost to the hip as she walked. She had always felt naughty wearing it, since it was just on the edge of exposing her feminine goodies all the time. Tonight I told her she wasn't allowed to wear anything underneath her sexy dress.

In an overnight bag she was to pack her long trenchcoat, any perfume and toiletries she needed, and a pair of jeans, sneakers and a sweatshirt for the following morning. I told her she was forbidden to pack any underthings. On the way home I texted her to make sure she packed "my" dildo.

The night before, when we were both naked in bed, she opened the sealed bag and our slut's heady sexual fragrance filled the room.

Beverly lay on her back and held the cock at her hips as though it were her own cock, but without the harness. She made me lick off all our submissive's juices and once it was clean, apply a liberal coating of lube. As I mounted my wife in a missionary position, she stuffed the slippery tool deep into my ass for the second night in a row.

After I came inside her, she left the dildo in me while she rolled me over and straddled my face. Once I had thoroughly cleaned all my cum, inside and out, she sent me to the bathroom to remove my dick from my ass and make sure it was nice and clean for future use. I didn't know the night before if we were going to use this on our adventure tonight, but I wanted to be prepared in case we did.

When I got home she was all ready to go, playing computer games and waiting for me. I checked the suitcase to make sure she didn't try to slip in any underwear, and she hadn't. In addition to my dildo she had added another one of our regular store-bought dildos, a realistic black silicone one, longer and thicker than both the plastic and the real me.

I put on a suit and tie, threw a change of clothes into the bag along with my shaving kit, kissed the kids goodbye and took my sexy wife to the garage where the Alfa stood waiting, top already down. Beverly was trembling slightly as she tied a scarf round her head to keep her long hair from flying in the wind, but she was smiling. She wasn't used to leaving someone else in control, and I wasn't asking her what she wanted to do, I was telling her what she needed to do. Her erect nipples showed prominently through the thin fabric of the dress.

I put the suitcase on the ledge behind the Alfa's seats, and off we drove into the warm night.

"So what's the plan, honey?" she asked nervously. I had been very directive in my e-mails, almost stern. Since I had gotten home I hadn't said a word to Bev, only to the kids. She was still smiling; her nervousness seemed more excited anticipation than concern, but it was clear she wasn't used to me taking charge like this.

"I just thought we'd go a different direction tonight," I responded, turning onto the highway headed out of town. I left it at that, though I could see she was still eaten up with curiosity.

Traffic was light that evening. I had a plan and a destination in mind, but in a mile or so I found a bonus, an eighteen wheeler in the right hand lane without other cars too close. I pulled up behind the truck and paced him while I gave Beverly instructions.

"Get the black dildo out of the bag." While she complied I gave her the rest of the instructions. "Open your dress, put your feet on the dashboard and put the dildo between your tits, with the tip up near your mouth. Put one hand between your legs and hold your pussy open wide."

Once she was in position I revved the Alfa and pulled up next to the cab of the truck, I reached up to turn on the passenger side map light under the rear view mirror to ensure that the trucker would have a clear, well-illuminated view of my wife's voluptuous naked form.

"Lick it." I commanded. Beverly did more than lick it, she made love to the big black cock with her mouth. I glanced up and saw the trucker, a big, burly grizzled man, staring down at her wide-eyed.

"Finger yourself" My second command was redundant, because my wife already had two fingers probing deep inside her wet, hot womanhood.

I could see her toes curling in her strappy black high heeled sandals. "Hold on, don't cum yet!"

Beverly looked disappointed but complied, slowing down her fingering and pausing her oral ministrations to look up and watch the trucker watching her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.