Jez and Jodie 02

by John D

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Coming of Age Story: This is part of the Growing Pains series and is best enjoyed as part of that. It is a short flash story. This story relates to a chat with the troubled Jodie Roberts and her friend Sarah Bailey. Her affair with her boyfriend’s father offered her something she could not get previously, but this shows just how desperate for affection she had become.

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   .

"So what?" Jodie answered defensively and glanced around the room. "It is up to Jez and me and we are fine with it. It's quite good actually, we've been doing it for several weeks now and Jez loves it."

Sarah crossed her arms and glared at her team-mate. "Look, I am just saying it's a bit weird. Not many girls sleep with their boyfriend and their boyfriend's father. How old is he?"

"Young enough," Jodie replied defensively. "And he has experience where Jez has stamina and energy. It's the best of both worlds, really. I'm getting some of the best sex I've ever had, and Tom is so experienced."

Sarah sighed and rubbed her hands together. "What does Jez really think?"

"Jez is fine. I thought he wouldn't be, but he was. I sweated about it for a few days, and then told him that I'd given someone else a blowjob, as I was playing with him and he came there and then. He thought I was joking at first but I told him I wasn't and he blinked a bit and said nothing. Then he kissed me and said he still loved me and didn't want to lose me."

"That's just 'cause of the sex," Sarah teased.

Jodie snorted. "Yeah, well. He is getting a lot of it. But I promised him that I could play with a hundred guys but it's just playing and Jez smiled. Then I told him it was his Dad and he just went hard again. Just like that. I think he secretly wants to hit on my mom but that ain't happenin'."

"This is weird partner-family swapping," Sarah replied and Jodie scowled.

"It might be a bit weird but I am promising you it is incredible. That night, I got fucked by Jez twice and when we went downstairs, Tom was there and Jez told him what he knew. His Dad was all apologetic but I squeezed Jez's hand and he just said that it would selfish to not share me with his old man." Her eyes twinkled and she smiled. "I kissed him and then we put on some dirty video and I got spit-roasted. You know what a spit-roast is?"

"Yes," Sarah snapped. "But that's just..."

"Fucking incredible," Jodie cried. "Amazing. And since that day, I just play with both but always sleep in Jez's bed. I'm barely going home at the moment!"

Sarah giggled.

"And anyway, Jez wants me to strip for the football team at the end of season party, and you know that it isn't going to stop at me taking off my clothes. I think he likes the idea of his girlfriend making everyone happy and I just get bored if I am always with the same guy. I think I need some variety and Jez gives me that with his Dad and others."

Sarah scowled. "Well I think the age gap is a bit scary. What is it, thirty years?"

Jodie looked around the common room and whispered. "Well it's better than me and Jake. I mean he was fifty-five."

Sarah groaned. "Yes I know. And I still think you should have reported him. I mean, how old were you?"

Jodie shrugged. "He was dating mum and she said he was a nice guy and that we would be happy."

"Jodie, he took your cherry."

"Well he had a thing for teenagers, and he just kept showering me with gifts and compliments and stuff. It was easy to get sucked into that. And then he started treating me like an adult, it just felt great."

"And then he raped you?"

"No, he didn't. It was consensual."

"You were twelve,"Sarah hissed.

"Thirteen," Jodie replied. "And anyway this is different. Tom isn't showering me in anything, well except bodily fluids and I am sixteen now so there's no problem, is there?"

"What would your Mum say?" Sarah asked and Jodie crossed her arms.

"What would your Mum say about all the things you and Andy get up to?"

"OK. Fair point, but it's a bit weird," Sarah told her and snorted. "Just be careful. You'll end up being taken advantage of."

Jodie scoffed. "I don't think so. They both love me too much," she replied, somewhat naively. "And anyway, Tom has a date tonight so it might be the end of it, but I doubt it. He's already said that I give some of the best blowjobs he's ever had!"

Sarah stretched. "Do you ever think that this might one day catch up with you?"

"In what way?"

"Well, I dream of threesomes and had one as they sound fun, but I wouldn't want one just yet with Andy. We haven't be going out too long, and we aren't ready for it. But you, just dive straight in. And with your boyfriend's father."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.