Island Girls - Cover

Island Girls

Copyright© 2012 by Letoria

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - We've been going to the island every year for the last ten years, but this time around, we meet two lovely teenage girls eager for adult attention.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

I helped Stephie up over the bank. I had an almost surreal feeling shiver over me, as though I was chasing a white rabbit who was late for a mad tea party. I slipped my arm around her waist as we hobbled across the road to the cottage. "How's your foot feeling?"

"A little sore," she admitted, "but it's not bad. I just hope there aren't any interruptions like this afternoon or I'm likely to blow a gasket."

I laughed softly. "I know what you mean. I doubt we have much to worry about tonight. Sarah and Carrie are going to be in their own world."

Stephie hobbled up the short run of steps, muttering, "I hate this damned boot."

"That's OK sweetie," I murmured. "It'll be off very soon."

We stepped into the cottage, and I flipped on some lights so we wouldn't stumble over anything. Stephie pulled off her hoodie and tossed it aside, and tried shaking out her hair. Her voice was low and strained, reflecting the nervousness she certainly felt, when she said, "My hair's a mess. I must look like a skank."

I slipped my arms around her and pulled her close. My pelvis was beginning to glow and pulsate in that wonderfully familiar way. "I never knew a skank who was beautiful."

Her modesty was genuine and unaffected, making it appealing. She blushed and looked down. "You're just saying that," she said in what was becoming a private little joke between us.

I took her face in my hands and dipped down to kiss her. My kisses were soft and short at first, tender, wet kisses on the corners of her mouth, on her lips. Finally I carefully nudged my tongue passed those lush young lips and into her wet, receptive mouth. She whimpered in her throat and her body trembled.

My head swirled with what seemed like a thousand thoughts and images. I had to be careful. Stephie was on the verge of coming already, and I didn't want that yet. I'd been given the honor of being her first, of taking her virginity, and that was not something to be taken lightly. She had only one First Time and I owed it to her that it be something she'd never, ever forget. As much as my own body simmered and seethed, hers had to be ready to explode. She was feeling things she'd never felt before, at least with the intensity she was feeling them right now. It was up to me to guide us down the right path.

I pulled her close and let my tongue linger to dance with hers. She was making little groaning sounds with each breath, and she didn't know what to do with her hands. I kissed her neck and worked my way up to her ear. "Come honey," I murmured. "Let's go to the bedroom before the dynamic duo barge in on us, OK?"

She nodded quickly. "OK." Then, her voiced tight and strained, she said, "Vicki, I ... I've never done this before. I might not know what to do, I hope you don't mind."

I laughed in spite of myself. I gently took her face in my hands and looked right into those flickering eyes. "Oh Sweetie, you beautiful, wonderful girl! We're making love, not taking a test. I don't mind at all, my precious love. In fact, I'm honored you want me to be your first. Come baby."

I chose the unoccupied bedroom for no other reason than it was a bit closer. Stephie clomped behind me, holding my hand tightly, as if she were a little girl waiting to cross the street with her mother. I turned on the light, and it cast a muted light, bright enough for us to see well, yet soft and unobtrusive at the same time. The bed was large and tucked up close to the wall, leaving only one side to get in and out. I closed the door firmly behind us so Laverne and Shirley wouldn't barge in. In the grand scheme, it didn't matter if they did, but Stephie deserved better.

I gently pushed Stephie back against the bed and sat her down. She looked at me with eyes that seemed at once lost and confused, yet glowed with fire. I leaned over and gave her my tongue. She moaned and jammed her tongue forward with more passion than grace. She buried her hands in my hair and pulled me closer as though try to join us into a single being. Our mouths clashed urgently, and our tongues fenced like an old Errol Flynn sword fight. My body was beginning to sizzle, my pussy flushed and flowing freely, wetting my shorts and inner thighs. Stephie was jumpy, twitching and gasping at every touch.

I reluctantly pulled back. We needed to get on the bed before we slid onto the floor. "Let's get that damned boot off," I murmured.

"OK, yes, it's driving me nuts," she said, her voice tremulous and strained.

I dropped to my knees and undid the Velcro straps, and tossed the boot aside. "OK honey," I said standing. "Let's get on the bed."

I didn't need to ask twice. Her arms shaking, she pushed back. I climbed on the bed, hungry to drink in her lush, virginal body. "Are you ready for us to get undressed?"

"Oh yes!" she hissed.

I was beginning to lose control of myself. Stephie's sexual energy came off her like the heat from a fully stoked wood stove. My pelvis was bunching into a pulsating knot, demanding attention. Somehow, we both managed to stay just composed enough to pull our tops off. She fell back, her beautiful, perfect young breasts looking up at me, beckoning. Her erect nipples were as full and firm as the raspberries we'd shared early in the day.

My own larger breasts, as firm after 40 as they were at 30, tingled, and when I cupped them and tweaked my nipples, an electric shock of pleasure shot through me. I wriggled my shorts down, baring my smooth, shiny wet mound. Stephie stared at me in wonder, as if now that I was naked, it was some sort of confirmation that this was all real and not a maybe-it-will-maybe-it-won't game.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.