17th Year
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Abe Lin

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The summer of my seventeenth year, my family – my mother, father and two sisters - rented a cottage in England. That summer, all of our lives, mine in particular, were changed forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The next hour or so, while the girls muttered to themselves, we all set about putting our things away. The beds were comfortable, if a bit on the narrow side. I ended up with the bed next to the interior window, while the two other beds were perpendicular to mine with their headboards against the outside wall on either side of the window.

The other two windows had views that were stunning, if not in the same teasing way that 'my' window had. The one looking out between the girls' beds was a beautiful view of a field and then a wooded area that ran along a strip at the bottom of the field – probably a stream or small pond, it appeared. At the back of the room, we could see down into a courtyard that adjoined the Leofric's house. There were lounge chairs, a big table under a tree and what looked like a stone barbecue.

As I brought the rest of the bags in, I took some up to my parent's loft which mirrored ours almost exactly, except that there was just the one, massive bed beneath the window. Interestingly, my parents would be able to look straight out at the two beds my sisters had (and vice versa). My bed, next to the window as it was, wasn't as visible.

Even more interesting was the view looking out the opposite window. About 10 yards away, was another picture window – floor to ceiling, and almost directly in line with my parent's bed was another massive king-size bed, obviously the master bedroom of our hosts.

I was just about to head downstairs, when movement out that window caught my eye. Standing just to the side of the bed, where I hoped I wasn't obvious, I saw a woman with flaming red hair quickly enter the room, moving directly past the window and lifting a t-shirt over her head as she walked past. Thought it was only for a second, as she paused to get the shirt off and toss it on the unmade bed, her long flaming hair (down to her waist at least) did nothing to hide the fact that she had nothing underneath but a pair of full, alabaster breasts, tipped with nipples that were almost as red as her hair. As quickly as she had come in, she disappeared behind the wall.

I was gobstruck.

Instantly, I backed up a step, partly to stay out of sight, partly to see if the angle would let me see further past that wall. I had another glimpse of her long hair flowing down a naked back – no freckles like redheads often have, then she reappeared in a buttoned shirt and quickly pulled the bed into shape and left the room at the same pace.

My cock was rock hard and I suddenly realized the downside of living in an open space like this – where would I be able to find relief? Hearing my father call my name to come grab another bag, I repositioned myself to make my erection less noticeable, un-tucked my t-shirt and went downstairs.

As I reached the bottom of the stairs (watching my feet carefully on the almost ladder-like steps), I heard a musical voice chime out, "Hello, welcome. Hello." Looking up, I saw it was the woman whose breasts I'd just seen, she looked at me smiling and said, "You must be Ian, I'm Annie," and, to my amazement, opened her arms to give me a brief hug that pressed her wondrous chest against me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.