A Surprise Turns Wonderful
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I was at my family's lake house masturbating when sister's best friend walked in behind me and watched.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I had not let myself even think about Alex in terms of sex, of intercourse. I knew her history and I respected it even though the past two days had been extremely arousing, she kept me erect the whole time but I also knew I mustn't push or press for it to go further.

"Is it safe? Are you protected? I wouldn't want anything to happen, Alex."

In the darkness, I felt her body shift as her lips sought out mine for a kiss, a gentle kiss.

"I've just finished my period and I'm regular as clockwork. And thank you for caring about that, Andy. That's very nice of you. So, would you?"

"Oh, Alex, you just can't imagine what it has been like having you here, especially in the state of undress you've been in. Of course I'll make love to you. There is nothing I would love more than to make love to you," I whispered in her ear as I felt her fingers surround my hard cock and gently squeeze.

"Oh, you are an eager boy, aren't you?" she snickered as my hand, for the first time, cupped her breast, feeling its warmth and firmness.

She pressed her lips to mine, slipping her tongue through to my mouth and began darting it in and out as I moved my hand down across her stomach and abdomen onto her pubic mound, my fingers seeking out the narrow opening into the wonders of her womanhood.

My fingers slid up and down the slippery crease as she lifted her leg up, opening herself to my first entry to her body's interior. I pressed my finger forward and, as it entered her, she let out a sigh.

My finger went inside but I began rubbing my thumb just above, around and around.

"Mmm, oh, Andy, this has had me so aroused and horny. More than I've ever been in my entire life. With us being naked together, for two days like this, seeing you, seeing you masturbate, then me doing it, omigod, it's just been incredible."

"I know. Seeing you for two days now, so beautiful, so sexy, us masturbating together, oh, it took all the self-control I could muster."

"Well, now, Andy, you can put away your self-control, I want us to enjoy one another as much as we can," she said as I pulled the sheet away to begin kissing and licking my way down her neck and shoulders, taking my time; I knew now that we were going to be together intimately and that I could take all the time I wanted to make this the best I could for her.

As much as I wanted her hard nipple in my mouth, I went slowly, now slipping a second finger up inside, then, finally, began kissing her breasts and licking circles around her nipples.

"Mmm, oh, Andy, this is so right. I want this so much."

I didn't answer because my mouth was so wonderfully occupied as my tongue rubbed circles around her erect nipple while my lips sucked.

My lips did eventually move further south onto her smooth stomach, kissing and tonguing her navel then dragging my tongue further down until it rose over her pubic mound. Her legs moved apart as I shifted my body over between her legs and began kissing and licking in the wetness of her arousal.

I could hear her breathing, now heavier, more labored, as I licked and probed into her. My fingers eased her open as I continued my oral loving.

"Oh, Andy, omigod, you make me feel so good," she gasped as I tongued and sucked between her legs. I could feel her twitch now as I knew she was getting closer to where we both wanted her to be, overwhelmed with joy and ecstasy and release. I wanted this sexy, wonderful woman to fully experience her womanhood in the way her body was made for.

I flicked and probed and circled my tongue up inside her as I heard her panting and gasping, then her whole body seized.

"OOH, OOH, UUH, UUH, umm, umm, oh, Andy, now, come, I want you so much, now, Andy, inside," she pleaded as I rose up and began pressing into her, filling her where she had remained empty for so long, filling both our emptinesses so wonderfully.

"Make me cum, Andy, I want you so much," she said softly as I began moving back and forth. She was far from passive, moving under me, adding to our lovemaking, clenching her vagina each time I pulled up. Oh, it was so good.

It was quiet as we made love, only our breathing could be heard but the feelings; well, it was the most wonderful sex I'd ever had.

"Mmm, oh, like that, yes, oh, I am so close," she uttered softly as my cock moved inside her so happily.

"Me, too, this is wonderful, Alex, just wonderful," I panted now pushing harder when I went in deep, pressing, pushing, making her suck in her breath as the feelings spread over us both.

I did slow down, wanting it to last, to be just as good as I could make it, still pressing deep as she wiggled and moved under me.

"Oh, OH, UUH, AYYE, UUH, ooh," she cried out as I felt her body spasm and shake right as I released into her, just flooded with feelings of pure ecstasy as I groaned deeply, pushing ourselves tightly together.

"Wonderful, omigod, that was so wonderful, oh, thank you, Andy, thank you. You're the perfect lover, I'm so happy," she gasped wrapping her thighs around me, drawing me tight, keeping us joined. We kissed and kissed, our bodies still vibrating from our lovemaking.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.