A Surprise Turns Wonderful - Cover

A Surprise Turns Wonderful

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I was at my family's lake house masturbating when sister's best friend walked in behind me and watched.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I was looking at her, of course, and she added, "I really just mean sleeping, nothing else. But it would be nice; I know, being a guy, you probably want more but, well, this is what I want right now. Just us together, I think I'd like that."

"Alex, I'll do just what you want, you call the shots and I'll abide by your wishes," I told her, then she kissed me again and we went and brushed our teeth and got into her bed. Thankfully, the paint had dried since that was the first bedroom that we had finished.

We took our places on the queen-sized bed, one on each side as I turned out the light.

"I didn't mean you had to stay over there, Andy," she said in the darkness and I moved over toward the center. She was there facing me and her lower arm went under my neck as the upper one went around me. I put my arms around her, softly kissed her neck and I could feel her relax in my arms.

"This is nice. Just don't tell my mom," she snickered as we cuddled and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Of course, having someone in bed with me did keep waking me up throughout the night but I was happy each time as I realized just who was next to me. I had been really enjoying getting to know Alex and was liking her a lot, a whole lot. There was one time during the night when I woke and thought how much I was enjoying her company and getting to know her, even though we started out in a rather uncomfortable situation. But, she had graciously moved on and now we were in bed together.

But I also knew that she was not giving me the green light to have sex with her, though it was truly wonderful to have her cuddled with me for the night.

When I woke the next morning, I smelled coffee so I got up and went into the kitchen where Alex was sitting at the table, reading a book.

"Ah, there you are. Coffee's ready. I looked, would you like bacon and eggs?" she asked, sitting there looking beautiful in just her panties.

I told her that would be lovely and I poured my coffee as she began making our breakfast. It was quite wonderful to watch this pretty women, clad only in her panties, making breakfast, cheerful and so sexy as she worked at the stove being careful of the bacon as it cooked.

"You're the one that needs to be careful of the splattering, Alex," I laughed.

"Oh, don't worry, I'm very careful," she added, laughing herself.

We were soon finished with breakfast and into doing the work that we had planned on, mainly painting the hallway.

At about ten-thirty, Alex suggested that we take a break and I agreed so we wrapped up the brushes and roller and she sat on the bed.

"Would you do me a favor, Andy?"

"Sure."

"You look like you might be needing some relief," she said, grinning at me, nodding to my middle as I stood there. "Could I watch you again? I know I'm just being awful."

I laughed and told her I'd be more than happy to and went and got the lube out of the bedside table; she sat on my bed and I dribbled a line down the length of my cock.

"You can aim it at me again, that was fun. I know the Japanese have some kind of game or ceremony where a bunch of guys ejaculate on a naked woman. Maybe we can do a one-man version."

I told her I'd do my best and began stroking as she smiled up at me.

She was soon slipping her hand down under her panty's waistband, moving her fingers while I jacked back and forth. I was going slowly, trying to prolong it as much as I could, hoping that she would also masturbate to completion; I'd never watched a woman finger herself to orgasm and watching Alex was really hot.

So, we both went on, Alex's face now reddening along with a crimson patch spreading between and above her lovely breasts.

"I am such a slut doing this in front of my best friend's brother but I just can't help it," she moaned as I looked down on her so aroused and excited.

"Mmm, mmm, oh, oh, UUH, UUH, OOOH, OOOH, uh," she cried out as her face screwed-up tight as she was humping her fingers. That was all I needed, arcs of cum went flying out of me, landing on her right leg and stomach and right breast as she began laughing. Then I began as well while I stood there over her, both of us slowly coming down from our highs.

"Oh, wow, that was so good. The best in years," she gasped, her breath in huffs.

"Mmm, me, too, Alex, it was incredible. Still feels really good," I told her, my cock still engorged and rigid.

"Hope you're not quite ready to get back to work, Andy, I'd like to enjoy this a little longer."

I reached down and took her hands to pull her up into my arms and kiss her as we pressed together, her tongue now moving around in my mouth as my hands worked under her waistband onto her firm, round cheeks pulling her tight to me.

We kissed for a couple of minutes, then she pulled her head back, looking up at me, then, softly, saying, "Whew, I don't know about you but this is feeling pretty intense. A lot more than I've expected."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.