A Surprise Turns Wonderful - Cover

A Surprise Turns Wonderful

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I was at my family's lake house masturbating when sister's best friend walked in behind me and watched.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

My sister and I grew up with parents who were quite successful; Dad was an oncologist, Mom was an economics prof at a small, private university. So, money was never a problem, we always went to good schools, attended camps in the summer, lived in a nice house with an in-ground pool and spent lots of time at the lake cottage our parents owned about an hour from home.

So, life growing up was good, we both went to college, Melissa became a chemical engineer and I became an insurance broker. Now before you start thinking I was hounding people by phone all day, no, I specialized in business insurance helping to cover the risks that occur which, if serious enough, can even sink major corporations.

I had mostly large and medium-sized businesses as clients and the thing I especially liked about it was being an independent broker who could take time off mostly when I wanted to. I always stayed in touch anyway with my laptop and cellphone, so it has really been a great career.

Our father had passed away nearly ten years earlier, I was twenty-six at the time, Mel was twenty-eight. Then we lost our mother about eight months ago to a fast-growing cancer.

As we all know, getting over these things is never easy and my sister and I are very close. She's married to another chemical engineer and he's given her a lot of support on getting through the worst of it.

I'm single; I came close about four years ago but then I think we both just began seeing some flaws in one another that began to give us each second thoughts.

When our mother died, she had already sold our family home and many of its furnishings but she had kept the lake house in the family for Mel and I to inherit which, now, of course, has happened.

It is a three bedroom home with two baths and an outdoor shower, a dock, and a boat shed. It was in pretty decent shape, though, in the last few years, the routine maintenance had been largely ignored. That was something that had weighed on my mind and I decided not long ago to take some time off and go up there and bring the place back to the condition it should be.

Now, I'm not the best handyman in the world but I do know how to paint and caulk and fix most things when they need fixing. So, I took my tool kit and paint and brushes and rollers, all that kind of stuff, and loaded the car up on Friday afternoon and drove up there to stay for the next six to ten days. I parked around back to unload the stuff and store it all on the covered back porch.

I did some minor work that evening but Saturday was when I was going to paint the bedrooms a fresh color and had decided to do it in the nude. It was summer and while the heat hadn't really gotten bad yet, I just figured it would be cooler and easier to do it naked so a shower would clean me up after just fine.

Right after lunch, sitting there in the kitchen, finishing the beer I'd opened, my cock was hanging between my legs when it began to slowly rise. I had my laptop with me, of course, and decided to have a bit of fun time before getting back to painting.

So, I went into the bedroom I was doing, turned on my laptop and got a porn video going of a threesome of two girls and a guy, got my bottle of lube and stretched out on the bed and dribbled a little lube on my hand and began.

I was deep into my pleasure when I began feeling the tip of my cock tingle with excitement, now knowing I was just moments from cumming.

I closed my eyes as my hand felt the throbbing of my ejaculation as my cum splattered down on my abdomen and stomach.

Opening my eyes, I sensed something and turned my head to see a woman standing behind me with her mouth open.

"Oh, shit," I gasped and quickly pulled the covers over me as I heard her say, "Omigod, sorry, Melissa said you wouldn't be here. I'll ... I'll wait in the kitchen, sorry."

I was pretty sure who it was. My sister had a close friend who had become widowed a few years ago and had been having a difficult time of it trying to cope with all the feelings of loss.

I got up and dressed, knowing I had to try to handle this in an adult manner and steeled myself to go to the kitchen and apologize.

As I walked in, I told her, "I'm so sorry. I really apologize for that. I had no idea anyone was coming up here this weekend. I'm so sorry."

"Well, it was rather unexpected. Melissa gave me her key and I was coming up here to kind of get away from things. I'm sorry I didn't ring the bell first. Oh, I'm Alex, Alexis Morrow. I think we met at a party Melissa had about four years ago," she said extending her hand.

"Yes, yes, I remember. I really can't believe we're meeting again under such uncomfortable circumstances. I'm really sorry."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.