Community Service
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2012 by Levi Charon

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A young man is sentenced to forty hours of community service following a little run-in with the law. He and the sentencing judge become friends and more.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual  

By mid-March, I'm back on the job but I'm not a hundred percent yet. It's kind of surprising how much strength you lose when you're caged up in plaster for a long time. The boss insists I only do half days until I'm fully recovered.

The pools are pretty much done and construction of the building housing the bathhouse and concession stand is underway. My new task is to work on the three flower gardens that are going to be islands of color spotted around the parking lot. The lady in charge of the landscaping has taken me under her wing and is giving me an education that's going to come in handy if and when I become an architect.

Sally won't be down from school this weekend because she's getting ready for midterms but she'll be on spring break the week after. I plan to spend as much of that time as possible doing nice things her body.

Saturday about noon, Rose Ann walks over and asks if I'm up for some lunch. I finish up what I'm doing and we walk across to her house arm in arm. She gives me a big platter of beef and bean burritos smothered in green chili. I may not be quite my old self yet but there's nothing wrong with my appetite.

As I'm stuffing my face, she casually asks if I'll be ready to start my new job on the first of May. I look at her curiously and ask, "What new job is that?"

"Well, everyone on the board is under the impression you're going to be the manager at the aquatic park. It's going to take you at least a month to order in all the supplies you need and to get your lifeguards hired." This is all a complete surprise to me and I can tell by the expression on her face that she's playing with me again.

"Jeez, Rose Ann, I've never managed a business before! I wouldn't know where to start!"

Finally, she can't keep a straight face any longer and busts out laughing. "Don't panic, Randall. Since the city pool is now kaput, Ginger Reilly is moving on to better things but she's volunteered to show you the ropes. You know she's been the manager at the city pool for years so there's nobody better to get you started. That is, if you want the job."

I just shake my head in wonder. "Rose Ann Hightower, you are about the best thing that's happened to me for a long, long time; well, you and Sally. How could Mr. Hightower be such an idiot as to leave you for a lesser creature?" I step around the table and give her a big squeeze and a kiss on the forehead.

She steps back and looks at me. "You know what? If you weren't practically betrothed to my niece, I'd recant my decision to give up your body. I may be an older woman but I've got a healthy libido and I still get the itch."

I look at her trying to decide if I'm reading her right. "Sometimes I can't tell when you're being serious, Rose Ann, but if you are, I have something to show you." I take out my wallet and retrieve a slip of paper tucked away in one of the compartments. I hand it to her and say, "Sally insists family members should always be willing to share and that I should carry this as a 'just-in-case'."

She opens the note and reads out loud: Dear Aunt Rose Ann, Randy and I have discussed this and I want you to know that, should the opportunity arise, you have my permission use his body for your mutual pleasure any time up to the day our relationship becomes official in some way or other. I know thinking about your past sessions makes him horny and I'll bet it does the same to you so, hey! Why not? Enjoy! Your favorite niece, Sally

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.