Community Service - Cover

Community Service

Copyright© 2012 by Levi Charon

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A young man is sentenced to forty hours of community service following a little run-in with the law. He and the sentencing judge become friends and more.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual  

The first Friday after Dad and Beth were married, I get home from work and see Sally's car parked in front of the old house. I guess someone told her where the spare key was hidden and I can't help grinning as I sit on the back steps and take off my muddy boots, hoping she's here for the night, maybe even the whole weekend. I can already smell something wonderful coming from inside.

The sight that greets me when I step into the kitchen makes me grow horns immediately. Sally is bent over sliding a flat pan of garlic biscuits into the oven and she's wearing a bibbed granny apron – and nothing else. I can see a tuft of dark fur peeking out from between her legs and I know this picture was timed for my benefit. She closes the oven door and stays bent over at the waist, looking over her shoulder at me and bobbing her eyebrows up and down like Snidely Whiplash.

How could any guy worth his hormones pass up an invitation like that? I ease up behind her and stroke the kitty with my fingers as I feel pressure building in my underwear.

"Mmm!" she sighs, "Just wanted to get you thinking nasty thoughts. Hold on to them and that hard-on until we're done with dinner. You don't want burned biscuits, do you?"

"You are so evil!" I moan and smack her sharply on her beautiful butt. "Now I have to go take a cold shower. No, I have a better idea; I'll take a hot shower and jerk off to a vision of that perfect ass."

"Jerk off all you want," she laughs, "but you better be ready to rut when I am!"

"How could you doubt me, woman? I could be on my deathbed and I'd still pop a boner when you came in to say goodbye. How about a kiss for an appetizer?" She smooches me hard with a little bit of tongue before shoving me toward the bathroom.

Dinner is awesome with shrimp creole and dirty rice to go with the garlic biscuits. "I knew you were talented in a lot of ways but I didn't know you were an accomplished chef as well." I can hardly get the words out for stuffing my mouth with the marvelous food.

She pats my hand and says, "OK, I have to confess: Rose Ann cooked it and I just had to warm it up. Even the garlic biscuits are out of a tube. But she promised to give me lessons."

"Hey, works for me! Besides, what I have in mind for dessert, I know for a fact you don't need lessons on." I reach over and give her exposed nipple a gently pinch. I'm dressed only in a bathrobe for quick and easy access.

Rubbing my dick into the crack of her butt hinders her efforts to rinse off the dishes and stack them in the washer but she persists. I untie the apron from around her waist and enjoy the feel of her tits in my hands as I kiss her neck.

"I'm ready for that dessert now."

She pushes her butt back against me and coos, "I brought some of Rose Ann's special oil. Do you have any aches you'd like me to work on?"

"Ooh! Aah!" I groan, "I'm pretty sure my whole body needs your help."

The first bout of the evening only takes about twenty minutes. Sally rubs some of the warming oil on my equipment then crawls onto the bed with her butt in the air, her legs splayed and her pussy open and ready for business. My cock slides through her engorged labia and into her snug vagina. I move slowly in and out of her while massaging some of the magic oil onto her back and butt. It feels too good to be real. My dick is warmed and slightly numbed by the oil, making it easy for me to take the time to gradually bring her to orgasm. I feel her clamp down on me as the first wave washes over her and her body trembles. I hold still inside her for a while, then begin small movements, staying buried to the pubes and pressing my belly against her ass. A few more drops of oil are worked into her tits, especially the nipples. That really gets her turned on and she starts pushing back against me even though she's filled to capacity. A couple of minutes of that sends us both over the edge, slamming together and calling out each other's names loud enough to get the attention of the neighborhood. Sally falls forward onto her belly with me on her back, still buried inside her and twitching.

If common interests mean anything, we should be set for life. After yet another incredible fuck session, we snuggle on the couch listening to music and reading; a sociology text for her and a sci-fi novel for me, the one TJ gave me. I'll be eternally grateful to Dad for letting me stay at the house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.