Community Service
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2012 by Levi Charon

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A young man is sentenced to forty hours of community service following a little run-in with the law. He and the sentencing judge become friends and more.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual  

The week before Christmas, the McPeak family and the Solomon family got together at Beth's house for dinner. The purpose of the dinner wasn't so much to celebrate the holidays as it was to celebrate a couple of other events. As non-practicing Jews, Beth and Benny Solomon didn't get too excited about Christmas or Chanukah and the McPeaks, as non-practicing anything else, weren't planning much either.

The former Mrs. McPeak went way over the top every year buying expensive crap for everybody including herself, maxing out her own credit card and overusing Warren's. Last year after she disappeared, he sat the boys down and explained in no uncertain terms that that practice was coming to a screeching halt. He found it surprisingly easy to convince TJ and Randy to limit gifts to one small item like a book. Expensive items could be purchased throughout the year as needed, not because they were being bombarded with never-ending messages from local merchants that their wares were must-haves for the holiday season.

Beth was quite a good cook and prepared a meal that was a beauty to behold. Warren was at the head of the table and began the meal with a toast to the coming year. Having Pinot Noire and the sweet Mogan David concord wine for the boys was as close as they came to anything like a traditional holiday meal.

Then came the announcements. The first was that the City Council had voted unanimously to fork over the money Warren had asked for. Apparently the public outcry that resulted from the newspaper article describing the EPA's concerns put Fenstermacher in fear of his job. It seemed fairly certain that the aquatic park would now have the city's full support.

The next announcement was a surprise to no one. On January first, Warren and Beth would be married with Rose Ann Hightower presiding. All three boys voiced their approval. Since the Solomon house was considerably larger than the McPeak house, Warren and Beth agreed they should take up residence in the bigger one and consider selling the smaller one.

Randy asked if he could offer another suggestion.

"Go ahead, Son. Everybody here has a stake in this."

"Well, I was wondering if I could stay at our house and maybe we could sell it at the end of next summer. I'm going to apply to State U. for the fall term and I'm thinking we could use the money from the house as an education fund for all three of us boys. I mean, since Grandpa left us the house, it's not like we have to worry about mortgage payments or anything."

TJ giggled and said, "Randy just wants a place where he can play house with Sally."

Everybody knew that TJ was dead on but Warren squashed the joke. "That'll be enough of that, young man!"

TJ was duly chastened but he and Benny couldn't lose their grins. Neither could Beth.

"Warren thought about Randy's suggestion for a bit and said, "Actually, that's not a bad idea. We're doing OK for cash flow since we have two incomes, soon to be three. I think a college fund for the three boys is a pretty darned good idea. All in favor?"

It was unanimous. It would be the first time Randy or TJ had ever had his own bedroom.

Warren was all smiles. "Well, that's another announcement to celebrate, Randy! I'm so happy you've decided to try for college. But, as I recall, your grades were pretty so-so weren't they? Is that going to be a problem?"

"You might also remember I did really well on my SATs? I asked Rose Ann about it and she says my SAT scores plus a couple of good letters of recommendation should do the trick. She's going to write one for me and Dr. Greene said he would too."

"Those are definitely the kinds of people you want pleading your cause. I guess I don't have any objection to you staying at the house. I know you'll take good care of it. I'd like you to pay the utilities, though."

"Yeah, that's what I planned on. Thanks, Dad."

The wedding ceremony was held at Rose Ann's house and only attended by family and close friends. However, she also insisted on hosting the reception and managed to get the entire pool committee as well as a couple of town dignitaries to join in the festivities.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.