Community Service
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2012 by Levi Charon

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A young man is sentenced to forty hours of community service following a little run-in with the law. He and the sentencing judge become friends and more.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual  

Warren was scheduled to appear before the City Council the second week in December about his request for the city to foot the bill for providing the utilities. Rose Ann made him understand that he could expect a lot of resistance from the Mayor. It seems they had some bad history because she threw the book at him a couple of years back on a DUI charge. It was her position that an officer of the city should be setting a better example to the public. He knew she was one of the driving forces behind the project and she was pretty sure he'd try to use it as a chance to get even.

In anticipation of a possible roadblock, she and Warren did some serious telephone work and arranged to have a surprise guest speak to the Council on their behalf.

They were the first item on the agenda. Warren made the presentation with Rose Ann standing beside him. After he read his two-page proposal, most of the Council members seemed impressed and disposed to go along with it. That's when Mayor Fenstermacher waded in with his opinion that, since the aquatic park would compete with the city pool for revenues and was outside the city limits, he couldn't see any reason why he should be obligated in the least to approve a big hit on the city budget to provide the services being asked for.

Rose Ann took the microphone. "Mr. Mayor, Council Members, I'd like to introduce Ms. Ann Banks from the Environmental Protection Agency who has some relevant comments regarding this issue." Fenstermacher visibly blanched, apparently anticipating what was to come.

Ms. Banks was a handsome woman in her sixties and spoke with quiet authority. "I've already looked over the site where your municipal swimming pool is located and I've interviewed several people at the city maintenance shops. Based on what I've already learned, I feel confident that the EPA will not allow that facility to continue operating. I've spoken with my superiors in Washington and they intend to send out a team to test the ground underneath your pool. It's a certainty they will find evidence of years of contamination. Since the pool has obviously been patched over and over again, it is obvious you were aware of the leakage. That being the case, it's probably reasonable to expect an assessment of a rather large fine for willful contamination of the soil. You're probably aware that our current administration is very ecologically minded and is unlikely to be tolerant of this kind of infraction."

She continued, "I've been authorized to offer you a way out of your predicament. If you divert the funds you would have had to use to pay a substantial fine to the project now under consideration, the EPA will be satisfied with your dismantling the current facility and cleaning up any contamination found beneath and around it. The alternative is that I will begin an official investigation of several violations beginning next month. Thank you for your time."

Ms. Banks, Rose Ann and Warren sat in the back of the room waiting for the Council to make a decision. An older gentleman in the audience raised his hand to speak.

"Yes, Mr. Weld," the Mayor asked. "Do you have something to add?"

The old guy stood up, leaning on his cane. "Look here, do I have this right? Did I just hear that you and this august body have been sitting on you hands for years, knowing full well that that eyesore you call a municipal pool has been dumping chemicals into the ground? If that's true, I think the good citizens of this berg should be looking at recalling the lot of you and I'll damned well be the first to sign the petition to do just that!" A murmur of assent rumbled through the audience.

The Mayor's brow was getting damp. "Mr. Weld, there is no proof at this point that the ground is contaminated. Ms. Banks' comments will certainly be given careful consideration and we'll do whatever is required to see that there is no danger to the public."

Mr. Weld began to shuffle toward the door, saying, "Personally, Mr. Mayor, I think you're a lying sack of shit!"

The Mayor called for an executive session and the Council retreated to the boardroom to discuss the issue and find a way to cover their collective ass.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.