Community Service - Cover

Community Service

Copyright© 2012 by Levi Charon

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young man is sentenced to forty hours of community service following a little run-in with the law. He and the sentencing judge become friends and more.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual  

Being low man on the totem pole, I'm still cleaning up scraps after the rest of the crew has left the construction site. I don't mind, though, because unconscious work leaves my mind free for other things. For instance, tonight Rose Ann has invited me to come over to her house for dinner. That usually means a very satisfying tumble in the hay. My dick is about halfway hard just thinking about it. I brought a change of clothes.

Rose Ann laughs when she sees me in my mud-spattered work clothes standing in the garage when she opens the kitchen door. "I can't even guess what happened but whatever it was, you obviously lost! Toss those clothes into the washing machine and I'll turn on the shower for you." She hands me a hotel-type terrycloth robe and closes the door.

Something smells very good and very Italian as I step into the bathroom. The shower feels great and I probably use up most of the hot water. When I'm presentable again, I dress in my clean clothes and go into the kitchen to help with dinner.

I pull up short when I see two very similar bodies standing at the kitchen sink with their backs to me. They both hear me enter and turn at the same time. As the surprised look on my face registers, they look at each other and smile.

"Randall," Rose Ann begins, "I'd like you to meet my niece, Sally. Sally, this is my very dear friend, Randall."

Sally steps forward with her hand extended. I recover from my surprise and take it. "Sally. That's an unusual name now days, isn't it. I like it. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure's mine, Randall. Rose Ann's told me lots of nice things about you."

I think I'm smitten. "Has she? Well, she's kept you a complete secret from me. And I prefer Randy. Rose Ann can't seem to bring herself to call me that for some reason." The thought crosses my mind that Rose Ann might think I'm flirting. I am, of course. I try hard to focus on Sally's pretty face and not gawk at her incredibly sexy feminine shape. I guess our eyes remain fixed on each other a little too long because Rose Ann interrupts and breaks the spell.

"Hey, if you two can manage a moment, the lasagna is almost ready. Randall, would you set the table and Sally, you can open the wine. Do you guys want to eat in here or in the dining room?"

"I like kitchens," I volunteer. "Dining rooms make me self-conscious about my manners."

"Yeah, me too," Sally agrees. "Come on already, I'm starving!"

The lasagna is terrific and the conversation is fun and animated. Sally is a freshman at the State University about thirty miles north. She says she'll be coming down on the weekends to spend time with her favorite aunt whenever she can manage it. I find myself hoping that means every weekend. At some point, reality sets in and I fear that my attraction to Sally is probably a bit too obvious; that Rose Ann might not find it all that charming. I try to back off a bit.

After dinner, we clean up and I think about heading home. Rose Ann takes my arm and says, "Sally, Randall and I have some business to discuss about the pool project. Will you excuse us while we walk over to the site?"

"Sure thing! I'm going to do a little net surfing for my sociology class before I turn in. It was really nice meeting you, Randy. I expect we'll be seeing a lot of each other."

'Jeez, I hope so, ' I think to myself. Aloud, I say, "I'm looking forward to it, Sally. Good night!"

"Night, Randy."

Walking across the lawn toward the site, I'm thinking, 'I hope Rose Ann's not pissed about me ogling Sally.'

She straightens me out. "Randall, we're not going to make love any more."

I stop and look at her. "Did I screw up again, Rose Ann?"

She smiles and say, "No, no, not at all. You've been a perfect gentleman. It's just that I think we've pushed our luck as far as we dare. I have too much to lose from rising suspicions. You and your body have given me more pleasure than I ever expected to have again and I'll always be grateful to you for that but I just can't chance it any longer. Do you understand?"

I guess it makes me a little sad. "Sure I understand. I think maybe Dad suspects something but he'd never say anything. I'm sure going to miss you, though."

She takes my arm as we walk on across the lawn. "I'm not going anywhere. We're still going to be good friends, aren't we?"

"Gosh, I hope so but you know what I mean, Rose Ann. You've taught me more about making love than any guy my age has a right to know."

"And I've loved every second of it! For your information, asking Sally to come to dinner wasn't just because I wanted to see her. I knew she'd turn your head and she obviously did just that. You're not under any obligation to follow up on that but I wanted to get you thinking about somebody besides me as a possible lover. I can already tell she likes you a lot."

I actually feel myself blush. "Well, it's obvious that beauty runs in your family. I hope I wasn't drooling or anything."

She stops and pulls my face down to hers for a warm but chaste kiss. "You're a good man, Randall McPeak. When you get your license back next month, feel free to ask the loan of my car to court my niece. If you're courting someone else, use your own car."


It's Friday night and I'm lying in bed reading when TJ comes in. I know he misses Benny not being here any more but I'm happy to have enough space to move around our room without stepping on someone. Dad talked about building another bedroom for years but he never got around to it. I think he just wanted to keep the house looking original.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.