Community Service
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2012 by Levi Charon

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young man is sentenced to forty hours of community service following a little run-in with the law. He and the sentencing judge become friends and more.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual  

Warren was working at home on a proposal to City Council to extend city utilities to the aquatic park. The project had been in the paper several times and he was fairly confident that public opinion would be strong enough that he could get what he wanted; that was to extend sewer, water and electrical services to the park under the city's umbrella and have the Council pony up the money to make it happen.

As he sat working at the kitchen table, the back door opened and TJ came in followed by his friend, Benny.

"Hi, guys! How was school?"

"OK," TJ answered as they hurried through the kitchen.

Warren looked up as they headed toward the boy's room and saw something he didn't like. "Whoa, whoa, guys! Benny, come over here!"

With his head down, the boy walked over and stood next to the wheelchair averting his face. Warren reached up and took the boy's chin and turned his face toward him. The kid had a big bruise on the side of his face and a laceration over is eyebrow.

"Benny, what in the hell happened to you? Have you been in a fight?"

The boy looked scared. "Um, I can't really talk about it, Mr. McPeak."

"I can, Dad." TJ was obviously pissed as he put his arm around his friend's shoulder. "Benny's dad beat the crap out of him when he found out he was gay. Shit, Dad, he's got bruises all over his body!"

"Tell me about it!" Warren demanded.

"It was yesterday afternoon. Mr. Solomon saw me and Benny holding hands and went ballistic. He ran me off and hauled Benny into the house and laid into him."

Warren's anger was on the rise. "Sit down, guys and let's talk about this. Benny, didn't your teacher do something when she saw this?"

"Well, um, we didn't go to class today, Mr. McPeak. We've been kind of hanging out over at the park."

"TJ, why am I just now learning about this? Why didn't you bring Benny here as soon as you saw what happened to him?"

"I don't know, Dad. I just didn't know what to do."

"Benny, what's your mother doing about this?"

"Well, she probably doesn't know. She works evenings over at the hospital and I left the house before she got up this morning. I'm afraid if I tell her, she'll go after Dad and he'll beat her up again." Benny broke down crying and covered his face with his hands.

Warren moved his wheelchair around the table and put a consoling arm around the boy's shoulder and said, "It's going to be all right, Benny. TJ, you guys go back to your room and let me deal with this, OK? Benny, you plan on staying here with us until we get some things resolved."

He reached Mrs. Solomon at the hospital and asked her to come right away, that it was about her son. She arrived about twenty minutes later, nearly in a panic. When Warren let her in, she demanded, "Where's Benny? What's happened to him?"

"Benny's OK for the moment Mrs. Solomon. Come into the kitchen and let's talk."

"What the hell's going on here, Mr. McPeak?" She settled into the chair across the table from him.

"Can we use first names?"

"I'm Beth."

Warren knew dancing around the issue would be non-productive so he just plowed in. "And I'm Warren. Beth, do you know Benny's gay?"

She looked a little startled. "Well, I've suspected but I never came right out and asked him but so what? What's that got to do with anything?"

"Beth, yesterday, your husband saw Benny and my son holding hands and he beat the crap out of your boy. Now, he seems to be OK but I think he should be seen in the emergency department, if for no other reason than to at least document the fact that he was assaulted."

She turned livid with rage. "Jerry beat up Benny for being gay? I'll kill that sonofabitch!" She started to get up but Warren reached across the table and held her arm.

"Beth, sit down! We need to do this right. Here's what I suggest: First, take Benny in to be seen by a doctor. Call the police from here before you leave and have them send an officer to meet you at the hospital so you can sign a complaint against Jerry for child battering. This is all going to get very messy so I'm asking that Benny stay here with us for a while. What do you think?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.