Community Service - Cover

Community Service

Copyright© 2012 by Levi Charon

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young man is sentenced to forty hours of community service following a little run-in with the law. He and the sentencing judge become friends and more.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual  

The more Warren McPeak thought about the idea, the more he liked it. Randy was very animated as he explained his hopes for the aquatic park and even showed him some preliminary sketches of possible layouts. He knew his son had some artistic talent but, even so, the quality of the sketches was pretty impressive.

He didn't allow himself to get too excited, though. He'd seen ideas like this die on the vine so many times through the years when people began to realize what the price tag was going to look like. Still, he agreed with Randy that the city pool was an eyesore and probably a public health threat as well. If they could keep that idea in the fore, it would be easier to keep possible donors focused on the project. By rights, the city should be footing most of the bill but since the property was outside the city limits, City Council wouldn't have much incentive to tap their own budget. He wondered if Rose Ann Hightower had considered the possibility of grants as a funding source. Most of them just required matching funds.

He decided to call her at her office to ask her about it. "Judge Hightower? Hi, this is Warren McPeak, Randall's dad."

"Yes, Mr. McPeak. I was planning to call you. I'm finding your son to be quite an impressive young man. Has he spoken to you about the pool thing yet?"

"Yeah, that's why I called. Do you think this will actually fly? I ask because, having been in the building business, I've seen plans like this wax and wane as the financial realities set in."

"Well, I'll tell you Warren. Shall we make it Warren and Rose Ann? I'm becoming more enamored of this project every day. I'm pretty sure I can garner some big backers but the fact is I'm going to be the primary investor. I think Randall has come up with an incredibly good idea here and I'm going to do my best to push it through."

"I'm very happy to hear that, Rose Ann. Randy tells me you might be looking for a project director and I'd like to toss my name into the hat to be considered for the job."

"You're already being considered for the job, Warren. I took the liberty of tracking down and talking to several people who have hired you in the past and I hear nothing but praise for your skill and attention to details. I'll tell you what, I'm planning to have a dinner meeting at my place this coming Friday evening and I'd like you and Randall to attend. We'll be talking in generalities, mostly but I hope it will serve as an official kick-off. Can you be there?"

"You bet we can! I might have some ideas for additional funding sources. Uh, we have a little transportation issue at our house right now but I think I can hitch a ride with someone."

"Not a problem. Dr. Greene at the rehab center is one of my intended targets. I'll ask him to send the van to pick you up at six thirty. How's that?

"That's very kind of you. Randy and I will definitely be there."

"Good! Bring an appetite, Warren. Oh, and ask Randall to bring his drawings. Seeya!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.