Waterfall Keep - Cover

Waterfall Keep

Copyright© 2012 by aubie56

Chapter 11

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Sir Geoffrey was a noble minding his own business when he was suddenly attacked by a cabal of master wizards. This is the story of how he defended himself and his friends with the help of a hedge-witch, Granny Eltman, who was not what she seemed to be. Magic, monsters, and powerful wizards are all determined to kill Sir Geoffrey, so his survival seems all but impossible. This story was inspired by an HBO series.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Historical   Violence  

A man who looked exactly like the King was sitting in an upholstered chair with his feet propped up and a cup of wine was in his left hand. His right hand was diddling a naked woman between her legs. She seemed to orgasm, and she took the King's hand from between her legs and licked his fingers clean. He smiled and waved to another naked woman who was standing to one side.

That woman walked to the king and flipped his kilt out of the way. I noted that he was wearing nothing underneath the kilt. She bent over and took his cock in her mouth. She gave him what I supposed was an adequate blowjob because he came. The woman swallowed and rinsed her mouth with a draft of wine.

She then kissed the man and took his cock back into her mouth long enough to make him erect. Once that was accomplished, she straddled his legs and took his cock into her pussy. She was still pumping him when I left to return to Waterfall Keep.

I looked up Granny Eltman and my wife, along with Rolf and Elbert. I invited them into my office and, over wine, gave them a rundown of what I had seen and done. Granny Eltman was the only one to show any untoward reaction: she said, "That so-called King in the throne room is a construct! The man you saw with the women is the real king."

Rolf was the first to ask, "Why would they have a fake King presiding over the realm, and why would they keep the real King alive if they had a perfect substitute?"

Granny Eltman said, "I do not know the why of it, but the King is being kept alive to act as a model when they have to rebuild their construct. A complex construct like a human being wears out pretty fast and a new one has to be used to replace the worn out previous one. They use the living man as the model to be copied whenever they need a replacement, and I think that would be every two to three weeks."

Gwen commented, "I would wager that they need the construct because they want to have absolute control over their puppet, and a living man could rebel at any time. This news makes me wonder how long the King has actually been their puppet, and how the King feels about it."

Granny Eltman answered, "I noticed a change in the King about 10 or so years ago. I do not know when the substitution was made for the puppet, but I would say that it was the first time he hesitated to carry out one of their orders. Now I wonder if the King is under a spell, is controlled by drugs, or is simply going along with the charade of his own volition. I never thought of this King as a man of very strong character, so I believe that it could be one of any of those possibilities."

"Very well, it looks like I will have to make another trip to determine which of those possibilities it is. Let's break up this meeting, and I will see what I can find out. I will call you together when I get back."

I ate a quick meal and jumped back to that room at King's Home. I found the King reclining in bed, this time, along with two naked women. In fact, all three of them were naked. One of the women was astride his cock pumping away, and I wondered if the King ever wore out his ability to become erect. I began to think that he had to be under a spell to keep him sexually active that much of the time. As before, the two "women" were constructs and looked like the same women I had seen earlier.

This time, I let myself be visible because I wanted to talk to the King, and it was easier that way. The King saw me and said, "Ah, good day to you, Sir. You are My first visitor in some time. Annabelle, pay some attention to Our visitor! He has a cock that is not being attended to. We must be courteous to Our guests."

That caught me completely by surprise, and Annabelle had unfastened my codpiece and was sucking my cock before I could think of a good excuse to refuse the King's offer. Oh, Hell, she was not really human, so why not? A blowjob was always pleasant in my limited experience. However, I did not let that deter me from the primary reason for my visit.

"Sire, my name is Sir Geoffrey Armbrewster. I was formerly Lord of Blakeslee Keep, and I am now Lord of Waterfall Keep. May I ask Your Grace some questions?"

"Go right ahead, Sir Geoffrey, provided that nothing interrupts My pleasure with this fuck. Oh, and is Annabelle servicing you adequately?"

"Yes, Your Grace, Annabelle is doing quite well, thank You. My first question is this: I wonder how long You have been away from Your throne?"

"I just left there about 30 minutes ago. Why do you ask?"

Actually, I was not sure how that figured into what I knew of the situation. I had last seen the King in this room about two hours ago with his two toys. There was that blank of about two hours when I did not know what the King had been doing, so I had to let that question ride.

"Sire, there are some of us who are concerned for your health and think that You spend too much time supervising the realm. Should You not be taking more time for Yourself?"

"That is thoughtful of you, Sir Geoffrey, but I am getting along quite well. My advisers keep Me up to date on all phases of the realm's business, so there is little difficult work for Me to do."

"Forgive me, Sire, if this question is a bit too inquisitive, but are any of Your advisers people who are not a formal part of your Council?"

"Now, you are getting a bit too close to my private business, but I will answer that question. Yes, I have six advisers whom I depend upon for most of My information. They are not Council members, so they do not have a vested interest in which way My decisions lean."

"Thank you, Sire, for your patience with me. May I ask, do all of these advisers live within the palace?"

"Yes, most of them do, but that seems to me to be the limit of the questions that I want to answer right now ... Ah, I see that Annabelle has finished servicing you, Sir Geoffrey. You have Our permission to leave Us now."

That was as firm a dismissal that I was likely to get that was not an order for my death, so I turned invisible after walking to the doorway. I did jump to the throne room to see what was going on there, and the puppet of the King was still presiding. Ah, that proved that the King did not know what was actually going on, so I was pretty sure that indicated that he was not privy to the operation of the kingdom. Therefore, he must be under the influence of drugs or of a spell.

Drugs did not seem likely to me. I could not see how a man could keep up the vigorous sex life the King had if he were drugged. That much in the way of drugs surely would sap his sexual strength, yet he seemed to be active enough to require two sex-toys to keep him happy.

Therefore, I decided to work under the assumption that the King was trapped by a spell that he was not aware of. He may have thought that he was running the realm, but he was actually trapped inside a sex orgy whenever he was not asleep. The fact that the King did not seem unduly unhappy indicated that it was a well-crafted spell. Ah, but I wished that I could do so well.

The King did have a legitimate heir, so that brought up the question of how well Prince Albert was doing. I thought to have Granny Eltman find and check up on him while I was tending to the King. I was concerned about the Prince because something fatal or debilitating might happen to the King during the course of this campaign against the wizards, and we needed a viable heir to pick up the pieces.

I returned home and gave my "war council" a report on what I had discovered. Gwen was a little pissed off about the blowjob, but she calmed down when I reminded her that Annabelle was not a real woman. Granny Eltman agreed to take on the job of looking for Prince Albert while I continued to follow the activities around the King.

I complained about having to hang around the King's quarters so much of the time. Gwen came up with the idea of a charm that could be set to follow the King's actions and warn us if there was a change. I suspect that Annabelle had something to do with her idea, but it was such a good one that Granny Eltman and I set to work on it that very afternoon. I hid it in the King's apartment and forgot about it as I went about my daily business. One immediate result of all of this was that I noticed Gwen becoming even more sexually attentive to me from then on. Was she afraid that I would try to build a copy of Annabelle? She need not have worried: I told her so, but that did not change anything, so I simply enjoyed the extra care she gave me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.