Dominion Chronicle: Book 1 - Cover

Dominion Chronicle: Book 1

Copyright© 2012 by Dominion's Son

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The story in the distant future of an ultra wealthy young man a distant planet where the BDSM sub-culture / lifestyle has explicit legal support. The story begins at the start of his junior year of high school and follows him and the young woman who would be his first concubine.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   Body Modification   Needles   Public Sex   Slow  

Matt led Kitten, still nude, out of Jean-Marie’s shop and out to his car. He helped her into the front passenger seat. At the same time, one of the shop’s employees loaded the new outfits and the clothes Kitten had been wearing when they arrived into the back seat.

As Matt started to get in on the driver’s side, the gossip reporter approached. Matt glared at him. The last time he actually spoke to someone from that particular service was just after his break up with the gold digger and the reporter ended up spending a week in the hospital. Matt had largely been left alone by the celebrity gossip mill ever since.

“Mr. Falconer,” the reporter asked, “Would you mind answering a few questions?”

“Yes,” Matt almost growled, “I would mind answering your questions. Are you aware of what happened to the last reporter from your organization who asked me questions?”

“I am, the question my brother asked you was way out of line, and in my opinion, rather than trying to sue you, he should have been grateful that you let him off easy.”

Matt, laughed. “I might actually like you.” He said. “I’ll throw you a bone. The young lady is a serious applicant. If you keep that quiet and if you put what you said about your brother out on the news feeds, I will consider giving you a scoop on it when I am ready to publicly announce our engagement and maybe even give you exclusive coverage of the signing ceremony.”

The reporter stepped back and Matt got in his car and drove off.

As he pulled out of the parking lot, Matt thought to himself, ‘Kitten’s behavior in the shop was exemplary. I can’t see even the smallest fault, she should be rewarded. She’s very aroused now, and I want to keep her that way. Anticipation should do the trick.’ Aloud he said, “Your behavior in the tailor’s shop was exemplary. I am very pleased and you will be rewarded when we get to my place.”

Matt used his comms implant to send instructions to the guest house staff.

Kitten beamed, she had pleased her Master. She started to imagine what he intended to give her for a reward. Her imaginings kept her arousal level high, and several times, one of her hands drifted down to play with her clit. Matt did not scold her for this, or comment on it at all, but each time she was close to going over the edge he grabbed her hand and pulled it away at the last second.


Matt led Kitten into the guest house’s dining room. Kitten saw that the dining room table had been cleared of it’s usual settings. Her wrist and ankle cuffs and a pair of ratcheting cargo straps were sitting on the table. The dining room table was a granite slab approximately 1.3 m x 3 m sitting on a double pedestal base.

Matt stripped off his own clothes. He pulled out the chair at the end of the table, turned it to face Kitten, and sat down. Then he ordered Kitten to put her wrist and ankle cuffs on.

“Before I give you your reward,” Matt said, “I need some relief first. Suck my cock.”

“Yes, Master!” Kitten said. She knelt between his legs and started to give his cock and balls a tongue bath. She could tell from the way his cock twitched from each stroke of her tongue that he wouldn’t last long. After making sure his whole cock was wet, she took the tip in her mouth and pushed her head down on it until it was in her throat. She swallowed once and Matt groaned as he started to ejaculate down her throat.

Kitten quickly pulled back until just the tip of his cock in her mouth, so she could taste as much of his semen as possible.

(ET:)’How can you stand to do that. We always heard that it is supposed to taste like ammonia.’

(MS:)’It does, just a little, I suppose that that is because urine brakes down into ammonia and he cums from the same hole he pisses from. However, there was something more, something stronger than the ammonia flavor. I don’t have any reference to describe it.’

(TS:)’I can’t describe it either, but I crave it. I want more!’

“God, I needed that!” Matt said. “I almost bent you over and pounded your ass in Jean-Marie’s shop.”

“Why didn’t you?” Kitten asked. She added, “I am always available for you to use; any time, any where, any way you wish.”

Matt responded, “My father likes to say that a man can’t control a slave if he can’t control himself.” He continued, Now, it’s time for your reward. Get up on the dining room table, lay down on your back with your feet right at this end. Try to center yourself on the table.”

“Yes Master.” Kitten answered.

Matt grabbed the two ratchet straps while she got into position. Once Kitten was in position, he set one down and pulled about 3m of strap out of the other. He hooked the end with the ratchet mechanism to the attachment ring on the outside of her right ankle cuff. Then he ran the strap around under the table, through loop secured to the bottom of the table, back over the other side and hooked the other end to the outside attachment ring on her left ankle cuff.

He started to tighten the strap. Once the slack was taken out, it started to pull Kitten’s feet apart. Because the strap was run through a loop at the end of the table, as her legs spread, rather than pulling the strap up the table, Kitten’s body was pulled towards the end. He stopped when her ankles reached the corners of the table. Her legs were spread so wide that her crotch was only 20 cm from the edge of the table.

He took the other strap and repeated the process with Kitten’s wrist cuffs. There was no loop for the second strap under the table, but there wasn’t any reason to not let that strap float.

By the time the second strap was tight, Kitten was panting, even closer to release than her master had been.

(TS:)’Oh, Master’s going to eat our pussy. I am so hot, I’ll probably cum on the first lick.’

(ET:)’Does he have to tie us up every time? And in strange places? Can’t he just gently make love to us in a soft bed?’

(MS:)’You just don’t understand, we like it when he tie us up so we are helpless and at his mercy. Beds are for sleeping, not sex.’

Matt sat down at the end of the table, leaned in and ran his tongue from the bottom of her slit up to her clit. As soon as his tongue touched her clit, Kitten’s back arched and she screamed as she orgasmed.

(TS:)’That was wonderful. I want to do that again!’

(MS:)’You’re going to do it again. Wake up and pay attention, Master isn’t done yet, he’s still licking our pussy.’

“Oh God ... Master!” she yelled.

Her outer lips were open due to her position and he licked at her inner lips. He spread her inner lips apart with his fingers and licked them on the inside. He ran his tongue carefully across her hymen. He moved back up to her clit, took her clit hood ring carefully in his teeth and gently tugged on it. He sucked her clit into his mouth and suckled on it as if it were a nipple.

“Master ... God ... I’m going to cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!” She arched her back and screamed again as he nibbled on her clit.

She began to chant, “God ... Master ... Ohhh ... Master ... God” The chant went on as her master continued his unrelenting oral attack on her most intimate place.

She orgasmed again and again waves of bliss washing over her less than a minute apart. At 7 she lost count.

(ET:)’The bastard is trying to kill us. Our heart will give out before he lets up.’

(TS:)’If he does, what a way to go!’

“Oh God ... Mercy ... Master ... Mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed as she came again.

Matt was now feeling his own needs. He released one of Kitten’s ankle cuffs from the cargo strap, stood up, grabbed her legs, and put them over his shoulders. He reached down to her ass and pulled out her anal plug, tossing it aside. He dry humped her pussy a couple of times to get his cock slick and then drove it into her ass in a single stroke.

“Fuck me ... Master ... Fuck my ass!” Kitten chanted as Matt pounded her with short, fast and hard strokes.

In less than a minute, Kitten screamed, “Masterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!” one last time and went silent.

As she came, her colon spasmed, causing Matt to howl as he released his seed into her bowls.


Kitten started to regain consciousness. Her eyes were open, but she couldn’t focus yet. She started to hear noises, indistinct at first, but then she started to be able to make out a voice.

An unknown female voice said, “That boy! He drives me crazy some times. He wants me to use the girl’s body as a serving platter for his dinner; but he leaves her in a mess, all sweaty and sticky, and I am the one who has to clean her up.”

(ET:)’Oh, did someone see the truck that ran us over?’

(TS:)’Again!’

(MS:)’You’re both drama queens. Again? Maybe, sometime next week.’

Kitten felt a damp cloth against her leg. ‘Oh good I can feel my arms and legs again.’ she thought. She realized that she was still on the table and her ankles were once again strapped down.

Her eyes started to focus as the damp cloth made it’s way up her body. A dark skinned woman in a chef’s uniform came into view.

“Oh, you’re awake.” The woman said. “I’m Danielle, the cook.”

“I’m Kitten.” Kitten responded. “What’s for dinner?” she asked, unable to think of anything else to say.

Danielle explained, “Mr Falconer is having sushi. As for what you are having, he wants to explain that to you himself.”

Danielle finished cleaning Kitten, then she brought out a tray of sushi rolls and started arranging them on Kitten’s stomach.

“Is dinner ready yet?” Matt asked as he walked into the dinning room.

“Yes, sir.” Danielle said, “Have a seat, I just need to go get the beverages.

Matt sat down. A few minutes later Danielle came back with a white soda for Matt and a over sized 0.5 liter baby bottle.

Once the cook had gone back to the kitchen; Matt ate a sushi roll, a drink of his soda, and picked up the baby bottle. “This is something my great grandfather is reputed to have made his concubines drink.” he explained. “He called it slave formula. It is a mixture of equal parts by volume of whole milk and horse semen, along with vitamin and mineral supplements.”

(ET:)’Horse semen?! The Pervert wants us to drink horse semen? No! Absolutely Not!’

(TS:)’It sounds yummy to me.’

“Here,” Matt said, “Try some.” and he held the bottle upside down over her mouth.

Kitten opened her mouth and closed it around the nipple of the bottle. She sucked enough to fill her mouth. She swirled it around with her tongue, examining the flavor. There was the creamy sweetness of the whole milk, but there was also a strong, salty, bitter taste. She assumed that was the horse semen. She also detected that something that she couldn’t quite describe that made her crave her master’s cum. It wasn’t as strong as it was in her master’s cum, but it was there.

(ET:)retching, puking sounds. ‘Why did you do that? It was worse than I imagined.’

(TS:)’Yummy! I want more!’

She swallowed, and latched her mouth back on the nipple and suckled more of the mixture. Matt started to pull the bottle away, she tried to hang on with her teeth, but he slapped her face gently and she let go.

Matt laughed and said, “I take it you like that. Tell me how you think it tastes.”

Kitten said, “The milk is creamy and sweet. There is an unpleasantly bitter and salty flavor that stands out against the sweetness of the milk, which I assume is the horse semen. However there is something else, that I don’t know how to describe. The only other thing I’ve had that tasted like it is your cum. It’s a little addictive, and I find myself craving it.”

“Here, have a sushi roll.” he said as he held a roll to her lips.

They finished the meal with Matt alternating eating himself, hand feeding Kitten and letting her drink more from the bottle of slave formula.

When the sushi and the slave formula were all gone. Matt released Kitten from the table. He led her into the living room, sat in a padded leather armchair, and pulled her down into his lap.

Kitten started to squirm in Matt’s lap, trying to rub her ass on his cock.

“Ah, ah,” Matt scolded as he grabbed her around her arms and abdomen, “Sit still. I have some important things to discuss with you.”

“Yes, Master” she said, and stilled her movements.

“That’s better.” he said. “Tomorrow is going to be a big day. I will be taking you to the main house in the morning, to introduce you to my family. We will be having lunch with them. I may bring you back here for some play time in the afternoon, but we will be back at the main house in the evening for a formal dinner party.”

“So far the only social interactions you have had with dominants other than myself have been with Sara and my Aunt Nicole. None of your interactions with them so far have been models of proper etiquette, so I need to explain the proper etiquette for a submissive/slave/concubine in social settings.”

“First the most important rule, no sexual contact with anyone other than myself or another of my concubines without my express permission. If anyone touches you in a sexual way or in a way that makes you uncomfortable, you should move away and verbally object.”

“I am your master, no one else is. Anyone not wearing a collar other than myself should be addressed as sir or madam. You should never address anyone other than another slave/concubine by first name, Mr./Ms and last name is acceptable if you need to address one out of a group of men or women.”

“In general, you should not initiate a conversation or physical contact with another dominant unless you have specific business with them. On the other hand, should a dominant initiate contact with you, you should respond in kind unless it is inappropriate. It is not a huge deal, but it is generally considered somewhat rude for another dominant to speak to you if we are together without asking my permission first. If it happens, I may object, but you should not. If I ignore the breach, then so should you.”

He paused for a bit and let that sink in. He continued, “My father has authority over me. However, that does not give him any direct authority over you. Be respectful with him. If he asks you to do something that you do not want to do or are uncomfortable with doing, decline politely.”

“Incest is not nearly as much of a taboo here as it is where you came from. You may see very intimate or even outright sexual interactions between my siblings. Do not freak out about it.”

Finally he asked, “Do you have any questions?”

“I think I understand the etiquette rules.” Kitten answered. “I am curious about the dinner party, what it’s about and who will be there?”

Matt answered, “The Dominion and Confederate navies are looking to build a new orbital shipyard here to build some new more advanced warship designs. It is typical with major government projects, they wanted to split the project up among several companies. There are 8 companies in total that are involved, including 4 founding families.”

“Multi-lateral negotiations with all 8 companies and both the Dominion and Confederate governments had been going on for months. All the major stuff, such as who got what pieces and for how much had all been settled, but negotiations were dragging on over minor issues. For reasons unknown, the government decided that it needed to get done now and the contracts were all finalized and signed yesterday.”

“The dinner party is to celebrate the signing of the contracts. My father requested my presence but he didn’t tell me why, nor did he share the guest list. However, I can make some guesses. There will be one representative from each of the companies, not counting my family’s company for now, each will bring one or two family members. Those representatives will most likely be the CEOs.”

“On the government side, admirals from both the Confederate and Dominion Navies, one staff member apiece and one family member for each admiral and staff member. So that brings us to 29. There will likely also be two members of the Dominion Senate, one aide apiece and one family member for each senator and aide.”

“From the Confederate government, hang on a second...” Matt started. His face went blank as he used his comms implant to check the net for anyone from the Confederate Senate or Executive that was in the Dominion system. He continued, “There is no one from the Confederate Executive in system, but there are three Confederate Senators here.”

“Wait,” Kitten interrupted, “What just happened? Your face went blank for a second, then you know who from the Confederate government is in the system?”

“That,” Matt explained, “I have a communications implant. I can use it for direct access to Dominion’s planet net. Politicians and other high level government officials are rarely able to travel anywhere without it being in the news.”

“Oh,” Kitten said, “I’ve heard of them, but you’re the first person I actually know who has one.”

Her response was matter of fact, so Matt went on with his explanation of who would be at the party, “From my family’s company, most likely Samuel Segher will be there, he is one of my father’s direct reports and is in charge of the part of the company that handles military contracts. He only has one concubine and he will probably bring her with him. Then of course there is my father, his 8 concubines, I have 8 sisters and one brother. Since everyone but myself actually lives in the main house, they will likely all at least put in an appearance. Since this is a business related event that doesn’t involve the club, Aunt Nancy will not have been invited, but she is more likely than not to show up anyway. She may or may not bring her male concubine, Uncle Buba. That comes to around 84 people.”

“Uncle Buba?” Kitten asked.

“Yes, that is the name on his birth certificate.” Matt said. “Don’t ask, he’s sensitive about it.”


Philip Sanders, the gossip reporter who had been at the Tailor shop for Kitten’s fitting check walked into the offices of his employer Celebrity News.

After the getting the footage of the show Matthew Falconer had put on with his lady friend, Philip had gone home, edited the footage, cutting off his attempt to interview Mr. Falconer at his car and adding narration. He spent two hours prepping the piece before he submitted it to his producer/editor.

Twenty minutes later, his producer was demanding that he comes in to the office.

So here he was, walking through the office halls to his producer’s office. His brother was waiting outside the producer’s office.

“Why the hell did you throw me under the bus?!” his brother asked incredulously.

“Really?” Philip asked. “I told you a year ago how I felt about the incident. Don’t act all surprised.”

“Yeah,” his brother said, “but that was a year ago. Why bring it up now? Why in a news piece?”

“That’s a good question.” the producer said. “Both of you get in my office now.”

As soon as Philip and his brother were in the office, the producer closed the door.

The producer turned to Philip and said, “Matthew Falconer, who swore off dating and hasn’t been seen in a social setting with a woman he wasn’t related to for over a year has been turning up all over town for the last two weeks with a young woman and nobody has any idea who she is. I get a tip that Mr. Falconer is going to be in a certain place at a certain time. I sent you there to find out who she is and what exactly her relationship with Mr. Falconer is.”

“And what do you submit on that assignment? Video of the young woman getting naked and trying on clothes in front of an audience, dubbed over with narration that has none of the information you were supposed to get. And you throw your brother under the bus over an incident from a year ago. Can you explain why you didn’t get the information and why I shouldn’t fire you?”

“I did attempt to speak with Mr Falconer.” Philip said. “However, he hasn’t spoken to a gossip reporter, or even discussed personal information with a hard news reporter for nearly a year. In an attempt to get him to talk to me, I revealed my honest opinion of what my brother did to him.”

“It worked, sort of. He offered me a deal. If I put my opinion of what my brother did on the feed and keep quiet for now about the nature of his relationship with the young woman, which I did get, I get a chance at the scoop of the century twice in one year.”

“Okay,” The producer said, “What kind of scoops are we talking about?”

“This does not leave this office.” Philip said and glared at his brother. “If you wreck this for me...”

“Fine, I’ll keep it quiet. If I have to I’ll even admit I got what I deserved.” Philip’s brother said.

“It doesn’t leave this room, now what is it.” The producer said.

Philip took a deep breath and said, “The young woman is an actual applicant. He called her Kitten, but I rather doubt that it’s her actual name. She is an applicant. If I keep this quiet, and throw my brother under the bus, I get a chance at a scoop on the public announcement of their engagement and a exclusive coverage of the signing ceremony.”

“Shit,” the producer said, “that’s worth it.” He turned to the brother and said, “You’re just going to have to take one for the team.” He turned back to Philip and asked, “How long do we have to sit on this?”

Philip answered, “All he said was until he was ready to make the public announcement. I am guessing, not more than a week.”

“Why a week?” the producer asked.

A major feature of the producer’s office was a large holographic display table. Philip said, “Computer, display image Kitten 5, 50% scale and GF Concubine 1 at 25% scale.”

The table lit up with images of Kitten in her homecoming gown and Matt’s grandfather’s first concubine. Philip said, “The next major event on the social calendar is Founder’s Academy’s Homecoming dance next Friday. Take a good look at that gown, what do you think he would be buying that gown for now?”

“Homecoming dance.” the producer said.

Philip walked over to the image of Matt’s grandfather’s first concubine. “This is an image of Abraham Falconer’s first concubine, taken at the Alpha Relief Fund’s annual charity ball 40 year ago.” He traced a box around the woman’s neck with his finger. “Crop image and increase to 100% scale.” he told the computer. The image now showed a life size close up of a woman’s neck surrounded by a collar. The collar was platinum, a d-ring at the front of her neck was flanked by two emeralds. Text, in an unknown language, etched into the collar and inlaid with a red material stretched from one emerald to the other.

“This,” Philip said, “is an heirloom collar said to have been in the Falconer family since the year 0 AL. Despite the fact that the collar is supposed to be over 400 years old and the gown is brand new, they look to me like they were made for each other. If Kitten shows up on the red carpet at homecoming wearing that collar, it will be a de facto announcement of their engagement, which means the official announcement should come out before the dance.”


Saturday morning after breakfast, Matt walked Kitten up to the main house. Matt was dressed in casual slacks and a polo shirt. Kitten was wearing her chain mail collar, locking high heeled shoes, a leash and nothing else.

They reached the gate house in the outer wall. The gate and the portcullis were both open, armed guards stood at either side of the archway. Matt exchanged pleasantries with the guards and led Kitten into the courtyard. A car had just parked in the courtyard near the entrance to the keep.

As Matt and Kitten approached, Nicole Francois got out of the car.

“Hello, Aunt Nicole.” Matt said.

“Matt, how good to see you, and you brought your new toy along too.” Nicole said. She turned to Kitten, “Kitten, you look lovely.”

“Thank you madam.” Kitten said.

“And her manners are much improved as well.” Nichole said, “Shall we go in?”

They entered the keep and were greeted by the butler in the foyer. They proceeded on into the great hall. The great hall was a massive room, 15 m wide, 45 m long, and two stories high. Stairs on either side of the door led up to a second floor balcony along either side of the room. There was a dais at the far end of the room. In a real castle, this would have been the room where the lord of the castle held audiences and court.

The Falconer family used it as their living room. There were chairs and loves seats and sofas. These were organized into various sitting areas, some circular for conversations, some forming Us facing various entertainment systems along the side walls of the room. There were 7 young people scattered in pairs among the various sitting areas throughout the room. Various servants floated about the room. An older man sat on an easy-chair on the dais, surrounded by 8 naked women lounging on cushions.

“Aunt Nicole, you go on up to the dais,” Matt said, “I am going to stop and introduce Kitten to my siblings on the way up to my father.”

Nicole walked away, headed for the dais.

Matt led Kitten over to the closest pair of his siblings. To Kitten they looked to be about 13 or 14. They had brown hair one, probably a boy, had short hair that was parted on his left side and the other had a pony tail that was slightly longer than shoulder length.

The pair was intent on some holographic video they were watching, to the point that they didn’t notice Matt and Kitten’s approach. As she and Matt came closer, Kitten realized that the video was her at Jean-Marie’s tailor shop yesterday the video reached the end and restarted from the beginning. The two kids were talking animatedly.

“W ... Who is the new girl, Matt is hanging out with?” Carlos asked.

“I don’t know,” Clara replied, “but I overheard one of our mothers saying she is a recent immigrant. She seems awful comfortable with what she is doing for an immigrant.”

Matt and Kitten stopped practically right next to them, and they still didn’t notice. Kitten could see for sure now that it was a boy and a girl. The girl was wearing a leather dress and pumps and the boy was wearing flip flops and a pair of shorts.

“D ... Did you see that l ... last dress?” Carlos asked. “I’ll bet you 10 grams that he puts that dress and The Collar on her for homecoming.”

“No bet.” Clara said, then asked, “When do you think we will get to meet her?”

“How about right now?” Matt asked.

Clara and Carlos both jumped in their seats.

“Matt!” Clara said. “We didn’t even notice you. She and Carlos stood up and Carlos turned off the video.

Once they were standing, Kitten noticed that Carlos was a little over a decimeter shorter than herself and Clara was about a decimeter shorter than Carlos.

“Kitten,” Matt said, “These are the twins, Carlos and Clara. They will be joining us at Founders Academy High School next year. Carlos, Clara, this is my applicant Kitten.”

Carlos nodded at Kitten and said, “K ... K ... Kitten, y ... you a ... are v ... very beautiful. My brother is v ... very lucky to have you.”

Before Kitten could respond to Carlos, Clara stepped up close to Kitten and staring up into Kitten’s eyes she said, “You look delicious. I may have to ask Matt if I can borrow you for my sweet 16 in a couple of years.”

Kitten was startled by the brazen predatory look from this young girl and she took a step back. When she recovered her wits, she looked at Matt and asked, “Master, you said they were twins, but earlier Clara said ‘our mothers’, what is that about?”

Matt explained, “we do all know which of dad’s concubines gave birth to us, but we generally don’t make a big deal out of who is whose birth mother, simply referring to all of them as mother.”

“Where is she from?” Clara asked.

“She is from Eire.” Matt said.

“Eire!” Carlos exclaimed. “Isn’t Eire under EF military occupation?”

“Yes, it is,” Matt answered, “she and her family are refuges. They just arrived on Dominion a few months ago.”

They talked for a bit, Clara and Carlos pried the story of how Matt and Kitten met out of them. Matt finally broke off the conversation so he could introduce Kitten to the rest of the family.

The next pair of siblings was two young women, both had their hair in pony tails. One was blond and the other had auburn hair.

The blond looked to be a couple of years older than Kitten and Matt and the auburn girl looked around a year younger. Kitten saw that the blond’s breasts were even larger than her own and the other girl’s were smaller, but still ample. Both appeared to be nude except for high heeled shoes. The blond was fidgeting with a dog collar and a leash.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.