Dominion Chronicle: Book 1 - Cover

Dominion Chronicle: Book 1

Copyright© 2012 by Dominion's Son

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The story in the distant future of an ultra wealthy young man a distant planet where the BDSM sub-culture / lifestyle has explicit legal support. The story begins at the start of his junior year of high school and follows him and the young woman who would be his first concubine.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   Body Modification   Needles   Public Sex   Slow  

Matt was waiting in the picnic area when Kitten approached. She had been walking before she spotted Matt but once she did she started to run. Matt was slightly surprised to see her wearing the most revealing outfit she had yet worn voluntarily.

She was wearing a pale green halter top that clung tightly to the shape of her ample breasts, it ended just below her breasts, and a crotch length micro-mini skirt that was also pale green. The outfit showed a good number of the welts that were left over from yesterday and the pale green color against her pale skin made the welts that were visible stand out.

When Kitten reached him she threw her arms around his neck and pulled herself up so she could plant an open mouthed kiss over his mouth. She spent the next few minutes trying to explore his tonsils with her tongue. When he finally broke the kiss Matt laughed “Well, you seem to be feeling better this morning.”

“Yes Master,” Kitten said, “most of the welts are still tender, but the guilt I was feeling yesterday was much worse and that’s gone.”

“That’s good.” he said. “Inspection time, Display!” he ordered. Kitten assumed the display pose. Matt walked around her once to check her pose, which was flawless. As he passed behind her he noted that the halter top had just a narrow strap in the back.

He didn’t really need to do the inspection, while she had been running towards him he could tell from the way her breasts moved that she wasn’t wearing a bra at all today and her skirt rode up a couple of times to reveal her uncovered pussy and the small strip of hair above it. However, the inspections were fun for both of them so he would inspect her and her outfit anyway.

When he was standing in front of her again, he pulled her halter top up off her breasts. He grabbed her nipple rings and puled and twisted them. Kitten let out a small gasp. He traced one of the welts on her breasts with a finger and she shuddered.

(TS:)’Oh god, do that again!’

He started tracing her welts moving down her stomach. When he reached that last welt above her skirt he could smell her arousal. He reached one hand under her skirt and started to finger her clit while his other hand reached around her and started tracing the welts on her back.

(TS:)’We’re going to cum’

Kitten arched her back and screamed. Matt grabbed her so she wouldn’t fall as her knees buckled. When she recovered she whispered in his ear, “Thank you Master, that was wonderful. Oh, I am wearing the largest anal plug today.”

At that point the 10 minute warning bell rang and they had to go to their first classes.


Throughout her morning classes Kitten got a lot of odd looks, but only a few of her classmates said anything. Most of those who did say anything only asked if she was okay.

During gym class, Sara kept her distance. However Kitten kept noticing odd looks from Sara that seemed to be a strange mix of hunger and jealousy. This made Kitten nervous and horny at the same time.

Matt met Kitten outside the girls locker room. “Any trouble from Sara today?” he asked.

“No Master, no trouble... , “ Kitten replied, “but she kept looking at me like she was hungry and jealous at the same time.”

“Hmm, Interesting.” Matt said.

Matt turned and they walked out to the picnic area and the cafeteria. Today Matt got a sub-sandwich for himself and a thick stew and a bowl of milk for Kitten.

They were joined at the table they selected by Danny and the Wolff sisters as well as Mike, Ingrid, Alexis and Tori.

Kitten was once more made to eat from the ground without using her hands. As they ate, the group discussed school, parents and popular entertainment. Eventually the conversation turned to the Homecoming dance and Cherry Harvest parties after the dance. “What have you got planned for entertainment for your Cherry Harvest party?” Mike ask Matt.

Matt replied “The clubs usual DJ will be there to provide music, but I also have some special entertainment planned to kick the night off.”

At this point, Matt noticed that Kitten had finished her lunch. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her under the picnic table between his legs. “I need some relief” he said.

(ET:)’That pervert wants us to give him a blow job right out in the open, in front of everyone?’

(MS:)’Don’t be silly. We have cover from the picnic table, only a few people will have any chance of being able to actually see what we are doing.’

(TS:)’Besides, if Master wanted us to do this on top of the picnic table we wouldn’t have a problem with that.’

Kitten smiled and started fumbling to get Matt’s pant’s open. Once she had his cock out she could tell he was almost fully hard. She licked his cock from base to tip just to get it wet with her spit, then she took it into her throat and started bobbing up and down on his shaft.

Mike whispered something to Tori who promptly joined Kitten under the table and started copying Kitten’s actions on Mike.

Brenda started to slip under the table but her sister Valkari grabbed her arm and pulled her back up. “No, you and Danny don’t have permission yet and are only freshmen so you still need permission. Our and Danny’s parents will be getting together this weekend. I am not going to let you screw up and wreck our chances of Danny getting permission.” Valkari scolded her sister.

“I’m sorry, you’re right.” Brenda replied.

After just a few minutes Matt was ready to cum. He groaned slightly as he blew his wad down Kitten’s throat. He felt Kitten stiffen as she tried to scream around his cock as she reached orgasm only seconds behind Matt.

(TS:)’That was fun.’

(MS:)’Yes, it was very enjoyable. We should thank Master for allowing us to please him.’

“Thank you for allowing me to please you Master.” Kitten said.


Matt’s car pulled up to the gate at his parents estate. Kitten got out of the car and stripped down to her collar and shoes under the gaze of the guards at the gate house. She got back in the car as the gate was opened.

As they entered the guest house, Ming came bounding up and stopped in front of Matt. Matt gave him a scratch behind the ears.

Ming then went and sat in front of Kitten and looked her straight in the eyes. Kitten shuddered, Ming’s gaze gave her the impression of intelligence far beyond that of a normal dog. She blinked and looked away, but reached out and petted Ming on the head.

Matt laughed at the interaction between Ming and Kitten. “Ming, go let the maid know we are here.” He commanded. Ming took off.

As Ming left the room, Kitten looked from her master to Ming and back.

(ET:)’That monster the pervert calls a dog is unnatural. You need to get away from this guy, not that you’ll actually listen to me.’

(TS:)’Aww, I think Ming is sexy!’

(MS:)’For once our Evil Twin has a point. Ming is no monster, but he definitely displays a level of intelligence that is not natural for a dog.’

Matt sat down on a chair in the living room and Kitten assumed a ‘sit’ pose at his side. Matt absentmindedly stroked Kitten’s hair.

A few minutes later one of the maids arrived with a glass of wine and a bowl. She handed the glass to Matt then set the bowl which also contained wine in front of Kitten. Matt dismissed the maid who curtsied and then left.

“Drink the wine, I will be introducing you to anal sex today and it will help you to relax.” Matt told Kitten. She bent down and started to lap at the wine.

(ET:)’You little bitch! I can’t believe that you submit so easily to being treated like an animal. The pervert wants to force anal sex on you? That’s immoral, unsanitary, gross and humiliating. How can you accept that!’

(TS:)’Woof’ <pant> ‘Given our reaction to master’s fingers in our ass, anal sex will likely be quite enjoyable. Gross and humiliating are icing on the cake.’

(MS:)’Our younger self is right, we like thinking of our self as Master’s pet. Actually being treated like an animal reinforces that. We reject your morals. Anal sex need not be unsanitary though as our younger self stated gross and humiliating are not necessarily negatives for us.’

Matt quickly drank his wine and watched Kitten intently as she lapped at hers. When Kitten was finished Matt stood up and ordered “Heel” and turned and walked towards his bedroom.

When they reached his bedroom Matt continued on leading Kitten into the master bath. He stopped at the sinks and after a brief pause he looked down at Kitten. He had to quickly suppress a smile. She had properly assumed a ‘sit’ position at his side as she had been instructed to do when in heel mode. Her posture was perfect and her positioning was very nearly perfect, she was less than a centimeter too far forward.

Matt thought to himself: Kitten craves humiliation, discipline and intense play to such a degree that I must be careful not to let her see just how much she pleases me. I will need to be very strict with her to keep her from deliberately misbehaving. He forced a frown on to his face and growled. “You are a bit too far forward. Correct your position now!”

(ET:)’Oh god, now you’ve made the pervert mad!’

(TS:)’Me, this would be a lot easier if you would stop resisting at every turn!’

(MS:)’Yes, our Evil Twin makes things a bit more difficult, but you need to pay more attention to Master and less attention to our pussy.’

Kitten’s eyes went wide with shock at Matt’s seeming anger and quickly corrected her position. “I’m sorry Master, I will do better, I promise.” she said.

“I expect you to.” Matt replied. “We will deal with your punishment later. For now, stand up.”

Kitten stood up and noticed for the first time that there was an enema kit sitting on the vanity between the sinks.

“Since I don’t want to get my cock covered with your shit you are going to have an enema first.” Matt instructed Kitten. “From now on, enemas are to be part of your normal daily grooming. I want your ass kept clean so it is available for me to use at all times. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master, I understand.”

“Good,” Matt said, “Now open the kit.”

Kitten opens the kit and looks at the contents. She sees a silicon bag, tubing, a rolling clamp, several different solid nozzles, a jar of salt, a dry measuring cup, a metal s hook, and a larger metal hook with a wide base.

“This particular kit will stay here,” Matt says, “I will give you a second identical kit to take home. It has a 2 liter bag and comes with a starter jar of unrefined sea salt and a measure for doing basic saline enemas. First we need to set up to hang the enema bag at the correct height. It needs to hang between 91 and 46 cm above your rectum. There is an easy way to hang the bag in the right height range for the position I want you to use when taking your enemas.”

He continued, “Take the large hook, and kneel upright in front of where you want to hang the hook. In this case, use the wall at the end of the bathroom and place the hook at eye level.”

Kitten took the large hook out. She saw a button on the base and realized that the base had a reusable nano-adhesive. The button activated and deactivated the adhesive. She knelt in the designated place and placed the hook as instructed.

“Now,” Matt said, “come back to the vanity, take tubing and place the rolling clamp on it a few cm from one end of the tubing and close the clamp.” Kitten followed his instructions and he continued, “push the end of the tubing with the clamp on to the connection on the bottom of the enema bag.” After she completed that step he continued, “Select the largest of the nozzles and push the other end of the tubing onto the connection on the nozzle.”

Kitten looked at the nozzle indicated. It looked like a very small anal plug. She connected it as instructed.

Matt began to give the next instructions and continued while kitten completed the tasks as instructed. “Start the water in the sink and adjust the temperature until it feels warm, but not hot. Open the jar of salt and take one measure full. The measure is sized to the right amount of salt for this kit. Place the measure of salt next to the sink. Fill the enema bag half way, then pour in the salt and fill the enema bag the rest of the way.”

He kept going, “Place the s-hook through the loop on the top of the enema bag and hold the s-hook in one hand. Pick the nozzle up in your other hand. Hang the enema bag and the nozzle from the big hook. Go back to the vanity. Remove and clean your anal plug. You will find a bottle of anal lube on the vanity go back over by the hook. Place the lube on the floor under the hook. Pick the nozzle up with one hand and hold it above the bag. Use your other hand to re-position the clamp so that it is at the nozzle end rather than the bag end of the tubing. Keeping the nozzle in your hand, kneel on the floor facing away from the bag. Pick the bottle of lube back up and apply lube to the nozzle. When you are ready, insert the nozzle into your anus and then lean forward and put your head and chest against the floor. This position will allow the enema to penetrate your colon better. Go ahead and open the clamp.”

Kitten opened the clamp and felt the water flowing into her bowels.

“When you have taken as much liquid as you think you can, close the clamp again.” Matt instructed.

When Kitten finally closed the clamp, Matt inspected the enema bag. Kitten had taken not quite 1.5 liters without prompting, not bad for a novice. “You can take more.” He said, it was not a question.

Kitten opened the clamp again when she closed it the second time she and take nearly the entire 2 liters and she was feeling very bloated and uncomfortable.

“Ordinarily, you will only need to hold the enema for around five minutes.” Matt said. “However, since this is your first time, I want you to hold it a little longer. I need to go check on some things, when I come back, I will instruct you on how to release the enema.”

Matt went back into his bedroom and sat down at his desk. He checked the financial news, checked the market closes on his securities investments as well as the market closes for some new investments he was considering. He placed a few trades, then he checked the broader news, The social pages with teeming with articles about Matt Falconer the most eligible bachelor on Dominion and his new applicant.

Matt checked the time, it had been ten minutes. He went back into the bedroom. He walked over and tapped his foot on the ground next to Kitten’s head to get her attention. “Time to release the enema. Slowly and carefully pull out the enema nozzle.”

Kitten did so, losing only a dribble of fluid before she clamped down with her anus.

“Stand up carefully and put the nozzle in the sink then go sit on the toilet and release the enema.” Matt instructed.

When Kitten finished releasing the enema and cleaned herself up, Matt showed her how to clean, dry and put away the enema kit.

Matt led Kitten into his bedroom and positioned her so she was standing at the foot of his bed facing the bed. He bound her wrists behind her back. Matt removed his pants and underpants. He got a bottle of lube out of his night stand, then watched Kitten watching him as he lubed his cock and brought himself to full erection. The look of wanton hunger on Kitten’s face while she looked at his cock caused his cock to jump.

He moved behind her, and pushed her head and torso forward and down until her head was resting on his bed. He positioned his cock against her rosebud then he grabbed her hips with his hands and pulled back with his hands while his hips pushed forward.

“Aaaa” came from Kitten as the head of Matt’s cock pushed into her ass.

“Aaaa” Matt’s cock sank a little deeper.

“Aaaa” Matt’s cock finally bottomed out as his pelvis impacted Kitten’s ass and his balls swung forward giving a little tap to her clit. “Oh God, so full, I never imagined it would feel so...” Kitten said.

Kitten’s head lifted off the bed slightly. Matt was seated fully in her ass, but he wasn’t moving. “Fuck me, fuck my ass, fuck me, fuck my ass” she pleaded.

Matt obliged, sort of, he slowly pulled back until just the head of his cock was still in her then pushed back in just as slowly.

“Master, please don’t tease me, don’t torture me like this, Fuck my ass, fuck my ass hard.” she pleaded more.

He laughed then pulled out and thrust back in, a little faster, but not much.

“Master, please, please fuck me harder, faster.” she pleaded

He sped up pulling out and thrusting back settling in to a rhythm.

Kitten continued to be vocal.

“Oh God”

“feels so good”

“Fuck me”

“Fuck my ass”

“Master!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Yes”

“Harder”

“Faster”

“So Good”

“Oh God”

“Fuck me”

“Fuck my ass”

Matt switched from long strokes to short rapid strokes.

“Fuck my ass”

“Getting close”,

“Almost there”

“Oh God”

“Master, Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa” Kitten went over the edge into bliss.

It took Kitten a moment to recover when she had, she asked “Oh god, Master, Can you do that again?”

Matt laughed, he pulled Kittens head up by using her arms, leaned down and said “No, I can’t do it again.”

Kitten moaned in disappointment.

Matt laughed again “I can’t do it again, because I haven’t finished the first time yet.”

“What?!” Kitten exclaimed as she became aware that her master’s cock was still fully buried in her ass.

Matt returned to using long strokes where he pulled out slowly, but rammed back in as hard as he could.

“Yes” Kitten resumed her vocalizations with every stroke

“Oh God”

“Master”

“Fuck my ass”

“Aaaa” The slow out hard in strokes were causing Matt’s balls to pound on her clit over and over and she lost the capacity for intelligible speech.

“Ohhh”

“Aaaaa”

Matt switch to a medium length but rapid stroke that continued to pound Kitten’s clit with his balls.

“AAA”

“OOOO”

“Ohhh”

“Aaaaa”

Matt could tell Kitten was getting close to orgasm again, but this time, so was he.

“Aaaaa”

“Ohhhh”

Matt slapped Kitten’s Ass and it pushed her over the edge.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa”

Kitten’s orgasm caused her colon and rectum to spasm and this sent Matt over the edge into his own orgasm. He Howled as he spent is seed in Kitten’s ass for the first time.

Matt picked Kitten up and laid her down on his bed on her back. He was exhausted himself, so he laid down beside her.

Kitten woke up after just a few minutes. She squirmed around so she could put her head on Matt’s shoulder. “That was so unbelievably intense.”

“I’m glad you enjoyed it.” Matt said. “Let me know when you feel up to moving around. I’ll need to take you home soon. I’ve got a bag prepared for you to take home with you, it contains your enema kit, the ‘I Love Dogs’ outfit and the cat girl costume. I want you to wear both to school tomorrow. Be prepared to come home with me on Friday. You will be spending the weekend and meeting my family on Saturday.”

“Yes, Master.” Kitten said.

(ET:)’Oh god, wear that awful tee-shirt and the cat girl costume to school? I’ll become a laughing stock. I’ll die of mortification ‘

(TS:)’Woof, meow. My god Evil Twin, you are such a whining baby. I doubt anyone at that school will even bat an eye. And if they do, it will be because the combination of the cat girl costume and the I love dogs shirt will be just too funny for words.’

(ET:)’Damn, you’re right, I forgot how much of a nightmare that school is. How can you even consider doing this?’

(TS:)’It’ll be easy. It’ll be fun.’

(MS:)’We will do it, because master has commanded it, but don’t expect it to be easy.’


Kitten woke up, alone in her own bed. She sighed, it was hard being away from her master even for a short while.

She got up from bed and opened up the bag she had been sent home with. She pulled out the t-shirt skirt and bra for the ‘I love Dogs’ outfit in to the little basket she had found to carry her clothes out to the drive way in. She set the shoes and stockings on her bed. She pulled the cat girl costume box out and set it on her bed as well.

(ET:)’I can’t believe that you’re actually going to go through with this. Somebody save me.’

(TS:)’Cat Girl who fucks dogs? This is going to be totally funny and deliciously humiliating.’

Finally she pulled out the enema kit and took it into the bath room. She took out her anal plug, licked it clean and washed it with soap and water. She took a shower, then prepared and took the enema as Matt had instructed her to. She used a timer to make sure she held it for the five minutes.

After releasing the enema and cleaning her self, she cleaned the kit and put it away. Then she brushed her teeth and finally pulled out a new tube of anal lube she had seen in a drug store earlier in the week. It was gel based and claimed to be long lasting. She used one finger to push some into her ass and then generously lubed her anal plug and inserted it.

Once her plug was back in, she brushed her teeth and dried her hair and put her half-up hairdo together.

Back out in her bedroom, she opened the cat girl costume’s box and spent some time reading the instructions. In addition to the ears, the tail and the mouse toy / egg vibrator there was a controller for the mouse and a controller needed to apply or remove the costume.

She placed the ears, the tail and the application controller on her dresser. She picked up the right ear, held it to her head in the appropriate spot with one hand, while her other hand brought the application controller up and pressed the button. She watched in the mirror as the lights played across the controller and the started to feel a tingling sensation on her scalp. The lights on the controller turned green and it beeped and the lights all went out.

“Ow” she said, suddenly able to feel the ear and immediately realizing that she was holding it too tight. She let go of the ear and watched the mirror in fascination as the black fur on the ear changed to match her natural hair color.

She repeated the process with the other ear, being careful not to hold it so tight this time.

Then she picked up the tail, The instructions had said that if she placed the base of the tail anywhere along her ass crack, when the controller activated it, it would attach to her skin and then migrate to the correct location to penetrate deeper and anchor itself to the end of her tail bone. She placed the base of the tail at the top of her ass crack and hit the button. This time, when it beeped she giggled because it tickled a bit as the tail started to move across her skin. She let go as it started to move and when it found the right spot, there were several quick pin pricks and a warm sensations. Then she could feel the tail swishing back and forth. She watched in the mirror as her natural copper hair color started at the base of the tail and slowly spread out to the end.

Kitten put on the knee high socks and the shoes, put the mouse toy and both controllers into her purse, tossed her purse in the basket, picked up the basket and headed down stairs.

Down in the kitchen, her mother was preparing breakfast, her father was already at the table, reading the news on a tablet. Mr O’Keeffe looked up from the tablet at his daughter. “Taking the new name a little too literally this morning aren’t you?”

Danny came up behind her. “What the hell, the tail and the ears are actually moving.”

“Watch your language young man” Mr O’Keeffe said. He looked at his daughter and raised an eyebrow.

Kitten giggled, “It’s just a costume. They are animated nano-prosthetics, really expensive. I picked it out, but Master wanted me to wear it today.”

“Well, okay then.” Mr O’Keeffe said.

While they were eating breakfast Danny said. “Val will be giving us a ride to school today.”

Danny finished eating first and ran out to wait for Val and Brenda.

When she had finished eating, Kitten grabbed her basket of clothes and headed out to the end of the drive way. When she got there, Valkari’s mini-van was already in the drive way. Kitten got dressed, noticing that her brother started glaring after she put her shirt on. She left the basket sitting by the end of the drive way and got in to Val’s car.


After Kitten got in the car, Danny started to mutter, “He’s gone too far, I am going to have to have words with Matt.”

(ET:)’Listen to your brother, he knows how wrong this is.’

(MS:)’If we were still on Eire under the thumb of Earth Federation forces, you would be right, but just watch, I bet Valkari will disabuse him of any notion that things are like that here.’

Valkari smacked Danny on the back of his head as she backed out of the O’Keeffe’s driveway.

“Ow! What was that for?” Danny complained.

“You were laughing about the cat girl costume earlier, so clearly it’s her shirt that has you upset. Why?” Val asked.

“It’s dehumanizing.” Danny replied.

(ET:)’Of course it is, give it to them straight brother.’

“More than making her eat like an animal, which you had no problem with before?”

“Well ... yes.” Danny said, no longer so sure of himself.

(ET:)’I forgot about that, you spineless wimp. Oh God, won’t anyone save me from this twilight zone of a planet?’

(TS:)’My brother is no wimp, you evil bitch, he’s just starting to adapt to how things are here. It’s time for you to adjust or go away for good.’

(MS:)’Don’t be so hard on the Evil Twin, she’s occasionally ... useful’

Val shook her head. “Over all, you and Kitten seem to fit in so well, it’s easy to forget that you’re recent immigrants, much less immigrants from such a repressive environment. Bestiality just isn’t seen that way here, and a lot of that has to do with the gender ratio, which you obviously haven’t thought enough about yet to fully understand all of the consequences of it.”

“What do you mean?” Danny asked.

“Do you at least know the basic statistics of the gender ratio here? It’s very different than elsewhere.” Val said.

“Yes, I can see it in school, there are around four girls for every guy.” Danny said, still in the dark about where this was going.

“And for the groups that are dating, on average how many girls per guy? Val asked.

Danny thought about that for a second, “Around 2.”

“Correct,” Val continued, “What those numbers mean is that here on Dominion, even accounting for polygamy and all female lesbian households, the number of women who want male companionship and don’t have a steady supply is almost as large as the total number of men. A plastic, rubber or silicone replica is simply not a viable long term solution for a woman who wants access to a live cock and doesn’t have it. Well over half the women my age who are not involved with a man have at least considered some form of bestiality, dogs being the most popular. It may not be human, but it’s a live, warm cock which is better than a lifeless toy any day of the week. If you look at women 24 and older at least one in four who don’t have steady access to a human male but want such access have actually tried bestiality.”

(ET:)’Is she serious? Haven’t these people heard of celibacy?’

(MS:)’Yes, and probably not. For that matter, before the EF invasion, celibacy wasn’t all that popular on Eire either.’

(TS:)’Celibacy? You should wash your mouth with soap for saying such awful, horrible things.’

“Have you considered it?” Danny asked.

“Would you think less of me if I had?” Val asked back.

(ET:)’If he had a spine he would.’

(TS:)’Stop picking on my brother.’

“No.” Danny said quietly, at this point ashamed of his earlier comments.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.