Dominion Chronicle: Book 1 - Cover

Dominion Chronicle: Book 1

Copyright© 2012 by Dominion's Son

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story in the distant future of an ultra wealthy young man a distant planet where the BDSM sub-culture / lifestyle has explicit legal support. The story begins at the start of his junior year of high school and follows him and the young woman who would be his first concubine.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   Body Modification   Needles   Public Sex   Slow  

Kitten woke slowly. The first thing she became aware of was that she was not alone in bed. She was up against a very male figure. Then she realized that she was not in her own bed and that her hands and feet were bound. Slowly the memories of yesterday’s events flooded back into her conscious mind. She was where she belonged, in her master’s bed. She squirmed up on top of him until she could reach his neck with her mouth and then she started to nuzzle him.

Matt woke to the feeling of feminine lips caressing his neck. He woke instantly. He glanced at his clock, it was time to get up as they had a lot to do today. He reached over Kitten’s back to release the snap clip binding her wrists together, but she rolled over on on her back and giggled.

He grabbed her shoulder and rolled her back on her side. He pulled his other arm out from under her and used that hand to spank her ass, then to release the snap clip from her wrist cuffs.

“Aw,” Kitten said, “is that necessary?”

“Yes it is. We need to get up and get ready, I have a full day planned for today.” Matt said. “Release your ankles, take the cuffs off, change into your chain-mail collar, grab the next size plug, and then join me in the bathroom.” he ordered. He got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

Kitten sat up, then bent over so she could reach the snap clip holding her ankles together. She sighed at the unwelcome feeling of freedom. She took off the cuffs and her dog collar and pulled the chain-mail collar out of her purse. She put on the chain-mail collar and pulled the set of anal plugs out of her purse and took out the second plug. She headed for the bathroom.

When she got there her master was standing by the toilet. “Come here and sit in front of me.” he ordered. When she sat as ordered he said, “Take the head of my cock in your mouth and hold it there.” She wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and waited for what she knew was coming.

(ET:)’Oh God, you’re going to drink his piss again? Why do I bother?’

Kitten wondered for a moment why the evil twin sounded weaker this morning.

(TS:)’We don’t know why you bother either. We’ve been trying to get you to stop bothering since the beginning of the week. Our evil twin is getting weaker because I am winning, because you are listening to me more than to her. Her hold on us is slipping and we will be free soon.’

He started to piss in her mouth and she swallowed continuously to keep up with the flow. She could hear and smell him taking a shit in the toilet. Her master had already made her taste her own shit twice and she started to wonder when he would make her taste his.

When he had finished pissing and shitting, she licked the last drops of piss off the slit in the tip of his cock and released it from her mouth.

He stood and turned to face the toilet, then bent over and ordered, “Lick my ass clean.”

(ET:)’Oh God! No, don’t even think about it. That’s beyond sick.’

She had to rise up on her knees from the ‘sit’ position to reach his ass. She used her hands to pull his ass cheeks apart, and inhaled the putrid odor of his shit.

(TS:)’She’s right, don’t think about it, just stick our tongue out and do it.’

Lust and nausea waged war in Kitten’s mind and stomach, but lust held the upper hand and she reached out with her tongue and took the first lick. The taste was as, if not more, repulsive than the taste of her own shit had been.

(TS:)’Stay out of this stomach. You’re just going to have to learn to live with it. God the humiliation of it all is just so delicious.’

Lust finally conquered nausea and she set to licking his ass clean with enthusiasm. There was a solid piece of shit stuck half way out of his rectum and she forced her tongue in along side of it to pry it out. She chewed it a bit then swallowed. She licked his asshole for a few seconds more. When she was done, she sat back and told her master that he was clean.

Matt moved over to the sinks and told Kitten, “Take the plug out and clean it as you were instructed to last night. Use the toilet and when you are done, put the second plug in. When you have done that, come brush your teeth.” He busied himself brushing his own teeth and shaving while she used the toilet and licked the soiled plug clean.

When she finished and had wiped herself clean, she flushed the toilet and tried to insert the second plug. She was having trouble with it, so she asked her master to do it for her. He forced it in with a single shove and Kitten yelped from the pain.

When Kitten finished brushing her teeth they showered together. Matt washed Kitten and Kitten washed her master. When she got down to his cock, she knelt in the shower and spent a good five minutes worshiping his cock with her lips, tongue and throat. When he started to cum, she pulled back so she could get most of his seed in her mouth and savor the taste of it.

When they had finished, they dried off and Kitten re-did her hair. When they came out of the bathroom, Kitten saw that the bed had been made and a pair of white knee high socks and a pair of shoes had been laid out for her. The shoes were high heeled sandals and the heels were around 13cm. Matt went into his closet and Kitten put socks and shoes on and sat on the bed.

When Matt came out of the closet he was wearing a pair of khaki slacks, a polo shirt, black socks and a pair of black sneakers. Everything fit him so well that Kitten got the impression that it was all custom made. He led her down to the great room where a maid indicated that breakfast was ready.

While they ate, Kitten asked, “What are we doing today?”

“You’ll find out as the day unfolds. I will say that first up is a doctor’s appointment for you.” Matt answered.

When they finished eating, Matt led Kitten to his car. Kitten opened the passenger door and saw that clothes had been laid out for her on the driver’s seat. She looked in the back seat and her clothes from yesterday were gone, probably taken by the same person who had left the new clothes. She picked the clothes up and sat down. While Matt drove out to the gate, she looked at the clothes she was given to wear today. There was a white shelf bra, a plaid micro-mini skirt and a white t-shirt. She held the t-shirt up and the front had a cartoon of a woman being fucked by a large dog and the caption “I <heart> Dogs”.

(ET:)’That t-shirt is awful. Tell him you aren’t going to wear it.’

(TS:)’Aw, we think it’s cute. The dog on the shirt even looks a bit like Ming.’

He stopped in the driveway after exiting the gate to the estate and, without being told, Kitten got out of the car. A car traveling in towards Landing stopped when Kitten got out. She started to dress. The skirt was even shorter on her than she thought it would be. Standing with her feet together, it fell to barely 1cm below her pussy.

When she was dressed and he saw the t-shirt, the other driver rolled down his window and woofed at her.

(ET:)’Oh God, he could read the t-shirt. I might as well just die.’

(TS:)’Please do. Hey buddy, a little yappy dog like you isn’t enough to handle us.’

She was blushing by the time she got back into the car.

Matt laughed and said, “I am amazed that a woman who gets as aroused as you do at being humiliated can still blush so nicely.”

(TS:)’He likes it when we blush? We’ll figure out how to blush on command if he wants.’


The car turned into a parking lot and Kitten looked up. The sign on the building said ‘Paulson’s Pet Clinic’. A vet, her master was taking her to see a vet.

(ET:)’A vet’s office? This guy is a monster. Tell him you want out of this deal.’

(TS:)’Are you still here? This is going to be SO humiliating. It’s going to be a blast. I wonder how much more we can take before we pop just from the humiliation?’

Her pussy had just started to cool down from the humiliation of having to lick her master’s ass clean after he used the toilet and now she was going to a veterinary clinic for a checkup.

Matt got out of the car and came around to the passenger side. He opened the front passenger door and put the dog leash on Kitten. Matt led her into the clinic. There were three people already in the waiting room. Two had dogs and the third had a cat. Matt approached the receptionist and said “8:30 appointment for Kitten.”

“Yes, it shouldn’t be too long.” the receptionist said. “By the way, whoever took the appointment forgot to list the breed.”

Matt looked at Kitten for a second then turned back to the receptionist and said, “Irish Red Minx.”

“Thank you, please have a seat.” the receptionist said.

Matt walk over to the waiting room seating and sat down. “Sit.” he ordered Kitten.

Kitten assumed the sit pose facing her master. “Ah Ah, face the other way.” he said.

Kitten turned around and faced the waiting room.

A woman walked in with a large bust and voluptuous figure, wearing a dominatrix outfit. She had a large male Great Dane in tow. After speaking with the receptionist, the woman looked around the waiting room. Her attention focused on Kitten and she walked over. The woman was older, but still well inside MILF territory. Kitten figured she was in her late sixties to early seventies. She patted Kitten on the head and said “My aren’t you cute, I’ll have to talk to your owner about arranging a play-date between you and Max here sometime.” Then she sat down next to Matt. The Dane sat right next to Kitten, but other than licking the side of her face, he was a perfect gentleman.

(ET:)’Oh God, get this beast away from me. I can’t believe you are enjoying this you little bitch. That’s the second dog this weekend. If you don’t get away from this guy, you are going to end up a bitch for real.’

(TS:)’Woof. Max is cute, but I like Ming better.’

Kitten blushed, it was clear that Max was the woman’s Great Dane and that the play-date would involve sex, sex between herself and Max.

“We’ll discuss it later.” Matt said, giving away that he knew the woman, but making it clear that Kitten wasn’t going to be introduced to her at the moment.

A second, even older woman, this one looked to be somewhere between 130 and 150, came in with a male chocolate lab. The lab started barking and whining and trying to pull in Kitten’s direction. The old woman looked at Kitten then at Matt and complained, “Young man you should know better than to bring her in here when she’s clearly in heat.”

Kitten’s blush deepened. Matt looked at the woman and shrugged his shoulders and half sighed, “It’s her initial visit and she always seems to be in heat.”

The woman glared for a moment, then dragged her dog to the farthest point in the waiting area.

Finally a nurse came out and called “Kitten”. Matt stood and walked over to the nurse. Matt and Kitten were led into an exam room and the nurse told Kitten to get up on the exam table. The nurse activated the bio-scanners built into the examination table and took down Kitten’s vitals. She left the scanners running and said, “The doctor will be in shortly.” Then she left the room.

Only a few minutes latter an older gentleman walked in and introduced himself as “Dr. Frank Paulson.” He turned to Kitten and said, “Don’t worry, I am an MD, in fact I am an OB/GYN.” He looked at the tablet in his hands and then turned back to Matt and said, “Irish Red Minx, I like that one. I overheard the little altercation out in the waiting room. Perpetual heat can be a problem with this particular breed, otherwise your pet is quite healthy.”

Kitten’s eyes were glazing over with lust, she started to pant and the scent of her arousal intensified significantly.

(ET:)’Oh God, I can’t believe that you are getting off on being examined and treated like an animal. You smell like a bitch in heat. Why do you keep humiliating me like this?’

(TS:)’Woof.’ <pant> ‘Really, you never learn evil twin. It’s the humiliation of being treated like an animal that is driving our LUST to such extremes. The humiliation is just SO delicious.’

Dr. Paulson continued, “It says here you requested ProLong S-1, I have a dose prepped; but I will need a physical DNA sample to complete the programming, which will take around half an hour and then half an hour to administer the dose.” Dr. Paulson’s eyes gleamed and he asked, “Do you want to have her spayed?”

“No, I do intend to breed her eventually, but I would like to have her given the three year shot for now. That will get us at least through high school. I will decide later exactly when I want to breed her.” Matt answered.

Dr. Paulson pulled a device out of a drawer and explained, “A solid tissue biopsy is usually a more effective sample for programming the ProLong nanites. Hmm, where should I take the sample from?”

By this point Kitten was completely lost to her lust and panting constantly. Her master and the doctor had been talking about her as if she were a real pet. The humiliation of it, on top of everything else happening during the morning, had driven her arousal to such a high level that she was now just basking in it, only vaguely aware of her surroundings. Matt said nothing, but pointed at Kitten’s swollen clit.

Dr. Paulson acknowledged Matt’s suggestion and went in for the kill. The device that the doctor had pulled from the drawer was a cylindrical device about the length of a pen and was about 15mm in diameter. It contained a short hollow needle designed to take a core sample from surface tissue. When fired, the needle would be driven into the site at high speed and withdrawn with a small core of tissue which would be automatically placed into a sterile container for analysis. He placed the device against Kitten’s clit and pulled the trigger. The needle rapidly pierced her clit and withdrew with it’s sample.

Kitten felt a sharp pain in her clit, which momentarily cleared the fog her arousal had filled her mind with, only to have a wave of pleasure come crashing down. She screamed in joy and collapsed on the exam table.

(TS:)’You bastard, we were so close to getting there without that extra push. Thanks though, it was wonderful.’

Dr. Paulson checked her vitals on the scanner readouts.

“She’ll be fine,” Matt said, “though you might want to let your brother know that he’ll need to have this room decontaminated before he uses it for any male patients.”

A nurse came in with an IV pump and tried to get Kitten to roll over. A very faint “S ... Sorry, can’t move a muscle.” was all she could say.

(TS:)’Oh God that orgasm was SO intense. It drained all of our energy, we are too exhausted to move.’

Matt came over and gently flipped her over onto her back. “T ... Thank you Master, that position was getting uncomfortable.” Kitten squeaked out.

The fog of arousal and orgasm lifted from Kitten’s mind, but she knew it would be a few minutes yet before she would be able to move on her own. While the nurse worked to start the Intravenous line (IV) that would be used to inject the ProLong nanites, Kitten started thinking.

I was already starting to zone out, but I am pretty sure I remember the doctor mentioning ProLong S-1. I know what ProLong is from school back on Eire. Prolong is a nanite based anti-aging treatment. Self powered medical nanites that are injected into a person and they continually reversed the damage done by the aging process. I haven’t heard of an S-1 version though. As far as I know there are only two versions, the full Military version, which was developed first to rapidly heal battlefield injuries; even when medical treatment was unavailable. It was later discovered that they healed far more than battlefield injuries, slowing the aging process in the affected soldiers even more than what modern medicine had achieved without the use of ProLong. A civilian version was later developed that was specialized to only heal the damage the body takes from daily wear and tear that causes aging. ProLong was expensive, even where it was freely available; but the Earth Federation restricted access to it for reasons never made public. The cost of ProLong on the black market was astronomical.

“Master, did the doctor mention ProLong S-1? I know what ProLong is, but what is ProLong S-1?” she asked.

Matt answered “Yes, he did mention ProLong S-1. It is something of a compromise between the full military version and the civilian version. S-1 is designed to heal serious injuries, but to leave lesser injuries to heal on their own. The S-1 designation is because this version is primarily used with slaves; so that the slave gets the full effect of punishments, but the risk of death or permanent damage due to accident is minimized.”

Kitten’s voice wavered as she said, “B ... But I could never pay that back if I back out!”

“Don’t worry,” he said, “if it comes to that it’s a gift. And I don’t think you are going to back out at this point.”

After that exchange, they waited in silence for the doctor to return. When he came back, there was a nurse with him carrying two hypodermics; the larger of the two contained a silvery metallic fluid, the other a clear liquid. The doctor injected the metallic fluid into the saline drip, while the nurse injected the other shot into her hip.

They had to wait another half hour for the IV with the ProLong nanites to complete. At that point a nurse came in and took the IV line out of Kitten’s arm. The nurse then told Matt to pay the receptionist on the way out.

Matt led Kitten back out to the waiting room and went over to the receptionists desk. When Kitten’s file finally came up, the receptionist blinked at the total. “Um, do you need a payment plan for this?” she asked.

“No, just put it all on my bank card.” Matt said as he handed her his card. The receptionist ran the card expecting the transaction to bounce. She had never run a 500+ kilogram bill on a bank card before. She looked surprised when the transaction completed. She handed the bank card and receipt to Matt, and as Matt and Kitten walked out she muttered, “Rich bastards.”


Matt drove to an area of Landing where there were a number of boutique shops that focused on very wealthy clients. He pulled in at a shop where the sign read ‘Jean-Marie Tailor Shop’. Signs in the window advertised everything from alterations to full custom-designed handmade outfits.

He led Kitten into the shop on her leash. The center of the store was filled with racks of clothing, some off the rack ready-to-wear and others labeled as design samples. In the back on the left was an area clearly designed for taking measurements and doing fittings. On the right in the back, there was an area with a table and chairs and a number of albums and stacks of paper, probably for design consultation. On the right in the front of the shop was a cashier’s counter.

The proprietor spotted Matt and came over to them. He was of average height, very slender and dressed in a well made suit. “Ah. The young Mr. Falconer. What can I do for you today?” he greeted Matt. Then he noticed Kitten standing a bit behind Matt. “Oh my, what a wonderful jewel you have brought to my shop. What is her name?” he asked Matt.

(TS:)’Jewel, he thinks we are as beautiful as a jewel? I like him.’

“Kitten.” Matt responded. “We are here to add your unique touch to Kitten’s wardrobe. Perhaps you should measure her first, then we can discuss specifics of what I am looking for.”

(TS:)’Master is getting us a custom made wardrobe? I bet it’s going to be ultra fancy and revealing. I can’t wait to see what he comes up with.’

Jean-Marie led them over to the measuring and fitting area. Matt turned to Kitten and ordered “Strip, everything except your collar.”

“Yes Master.” she replied as she stripped down as quickly as she could. She blushed under the scrutiny of the two men.

Jean-Marie set about measuring Kitten and taking notes on a tablet. He made more measurements than Kitten expected, far more that what would be used for sizing off-the-rack clothes. He even measured her feet.

(ET:)’How can you stand having this gaunt little pervert groping you everywhere? Oh, God, I am never going to get used to being treated this way.’

When he was done measuring her Jean-Marie said, “Come, let’s discuss what you are looking for.” Then he started walking over to the consultation table.

Matt told Kitten, “Re-dress then wait here.” He then followed Jean-Marie over to the consultation table.

Kitten re-dressed as she had been ordered and then having nothing else to do, she assumed a ‘sit’ pose. Her master and Jean-Marie were not so far away that she couldn’t hear them at all, but they were speaking too softly and too quickly for her to make out what they were saying.

After awhile Matt came back over to Kitten and led her up to the cashier’s counter. An assistant of Jean-Marie met them at the cash register and handed Matt a large box. Matt paid and they left the tailor’s shop.

As they drove away from the shop Kitten asked “Master, Jean-Marie didn’t seem to be affected by me very much, is he...”

“Gay, yes; but do not bring it up ever again with anyone. He’s the best tailor on Dominion, several of the founding families use his services. It would be a shame if he got hurt or if his shop was damaged by a mob of angry women.” Matt answered.

“Angry women?” Kitten asked. Matt’s answer confused her.

Matt answered, “I forget sometimes you are new to Dominion and haven’t been here long enough to internalize the gender ratio enough to fully understand all of the consequences. The ratio of men to women is low enough that even with polygamy being the norm, the number of women who want male companionship and can’t get it is almost as large as the total number of men on the planet.”

“Think about this.” Matt said. “He’s in his shop with a dozen or so female customers around. One of them starts harassing him and offering to ‘convert’ him, and she isn’t going to take no for an answer. The other women notice what’s happening and several other woman try butting in. All of a sudden you have half a dozen women arguing over who gets to ‘convert’ him. Argument escalates to violence and his shop gets torn apart, Jean-Marie could get hurt in the process. Now think about that happening in a more public venue with hundreds of women around. It doesn’t happen often, but full scale riots have happened over a single gay male.”

Matt continued, “I have seen it happen, not the actual riot, but the aftermath. Two years ago in Galen’s Harbor about half an hour south of Landing, a famous hairdresser had his shop completely destroyed, it was that type of riot. One of his female assistants was killed and the rest all lost their jobs. The hairdresser had to suffer through heavy surgery. It took a year of re-constructive surgery, physical and psychological therapy before he could work again. My company helped him to establish a new identity to hide his past and re-build his business in another town.”


After going back to the guest house for lunch, Matt took Kitten down to the basement “play room” for a training and play session. He had her bring her tablet along as he would be giving her some new rules and teaching her new commands.

When they entered the equipment room, Kitten was wearing the chain-mail collar, a pair of high heeled pumps and nothing else.

Matt put the wrist and ankle cuffs on her and the clover nipple clamps.

(ET:)’Ow! Those clamps hurt.’

(TS:)’Yes they do, but they hurt in such a wonderful way.’

Then he picked up the electric cattle prod. “Follow me.” he ordered, then he walked through the arch way into the play area.

(ET:)’He has that damn cattle prod! Why the hell did you buy that thing? Even you aren’t sick enough to get off on that.’

(TS:)’We bought it so he has something to punish us with. Are you dense or what?’

The second room behind the steel door was the same width as the first room, but it stretched some 20-30 meters away from the archway. The floor was covered in rubber tiles, except for a floor drain in the center of the room. The wall to her right was covered in floor-to-ceiling mirror panels, like a dance studio, and there was dungeon furniture arranged around the left side of the room; leaving the right side of the floor completely open.

Matt walked a short way into the room, turned and ordered “Sit”.

(ET:)’Oh God, that monster is going to make us act like a dog again.’

Kitten assumed the sit pose.

(TS:)’Woof. If He wants us to, we’ll beg, roll over and play dead. Hell, we’ll even play fetch if he wants.’

“First, we are going to go over a couple of new rules. You are to note these down on your tablet.” Matt said. “Outside of school, you are not to speak unless spoken to first. The only exception to this is that you may freely address questions to me and to me only. When you do speak, it must always be in a respectful manner. If you are in a particular pose and are given a command that is not for another pose but requires you to break the pose to complete the command, then when you complete the task you are to return to your original position and resume the pose you were in when given the command. Do you have all of that?”

“Yes Master,” Kitten said, “I have them down.”

“Good.” Matt said. “Go set your tablet down on that table over there.”

When Kitten returned from setting her tablet on the table as instructed and was again sitting at his feet, Matt continued instructing her, “If you are given the ‘display’ command while in a ‘sit’ pose, you will put your arms and hands into the proper position for display, but otherwise remain in the ‘sit’ pose. If you are given the ‘display’ command while standing or in any other position, you are to assume the full ‘display’ pose.” He paused for a second and said “Display.”

He walked around Kitten examining her pose. Her left elbow was slightly out of position and he gave it a light shock with the prod. Kitten winced and straightened her elbow so it was positioned correctly.

(ET:)’Hey, that hurt! Stop letting this monster treat us this way!’

(TS:)’You are such a baby. We were out of position a little bit. If you wouldn’t keep fighting us every step of the way, we could have gotten it right and he wouldn’t have had to do that.’

(ET:)’How can you make that MY fault! If you listened to me we wouldn’t be in this mess in the first place!’

“Stand.” he ordered. Kitten stood. “Display.” he ordered. Kitten assumed the full display pose.

Again he walked around her. This time he found no fault with her pose.

“Now for something a little more complicated.” he said. “It’s time for you to learn to heel. If you are given the command to ‘heel’, you are to walk to my left and behind me. Your right shoulder should be in line with my left shoulder and you should be an arms length behind me.” Matt paused for that to sink in and then he ordered “Heel.” and started walking down the length of the room.

Matt walked up and down the length of the room and Kitten was zapped with the prod several times for being too close or too far back or too far to the left or right. When he had completed three laps around the room without needing to correct Kitten’s position, without breaking stride, he said “If I am walking with you in a heel position and I come to a stop or if you are given the ‘heel’ command when I am standing still, you are to assume a ‘sit’ pose on my left with your knees aligned with my left ankle.”

Matt started a pattern of walking for a few meters, then stopping, waiting for half a minute, then walking again. Kitten got zapped for being too slow to sit, for being too slow to get up and follow properly and once for her ‘sit’ pose being sloppy.

(ET:)’Stop zapping me with that thing you pervert.’

(TS:)’Stop fighting us and help us get this right and he will stop.’

When he had completed three laps without needing to correct her, he stopped and released her from the ‘heel’.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.