Losing and Winning - Cover

Losing and Winning

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I made a bet at work with a woman I knew and I won more than I ever dreamed possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   White Couple   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"I saw a speck of dust," she joked as she kept sweeping it back and forth, over and under while I stood there enjoying every swipe of the feathers.

"Oh, I think he likes that. Wanna try it, Deb?" she asked and handed the duster to her friend who took over.

She began by running it over my nipples, then down my stomach and abdomen and out along the length of my cock and underneath, making my cock jump and twitch.

"Oooh, it's alive, look," she teased as she kept making my dick jump around. I just stood there, my cock enjoying the attention, as she played the feather duster over me, even wiping it under my balls.

"I really think I should get to see you two, at least topless, after I've done all this," I pleaded and Debbie just laughed.

"Now, don't be a sore loser, Ben, you did lose, remember?" Debbie replied.

"Why don't we do another bet, a new one? Loser does the other's apartment next weekend? I'll do either of yours if I lose or you two can do mine topless if I win?"

They laughed and looked at each other. Then Deb opened the drawer in the table next to her bed and brought out a deck of cards.

She fanned them out for me to pick one.

"Don't look, just put it face down and tell me if it's red or black."

Well, it was fifty-fifty, right? So I said, "red."

She turned it over and it was the seven of spades as they both grinned.

"Well, looks like you lose, Ben. We get to see him again next Saturday it looks like," as she nodded to my cock.

"It looks that way. I always pay my bets."

With that I finished up the cleaning that was left and left for home with a cock that was aching and needing great attention which was given soon after I unlocked the door and went in my apartment.

Of course, on Monday, when I got to my desk, there was a thank you note from Debbie.

I didn't see her until about three that afternoon when she waved from across the office and I waved back.

There really wasn't much contact between us the rest of the workweek and on Saturday, I slipped on a tee and a pair of shorts, going commando once again; why bother with briefs, right?

I rapped on her door and it swung open and Debbie let me in.

"Right on time. I hope you don't mind, I've invited Jennie again and someone new."

"Um, I guess. Maybe I should get a tip jar?"

I followed her into the kitchen and there was Jennie and another, very pretty young woman sitting at the table having coffee.

"Ben, this is Gabriella. Someone I know from my gym. I hope you don't mind."

Well, she was quite beautiful with long, dark hair and an olive complexion wearing a halter top and shorts, both white which contrasted beautifully with her skin.

We shook hands as she grinned knowingly at me.

"It's really nice of you to let me watch you do the housework. Debbie tells me you're fun to dust. She promised to show me what that means."

I laughed and told her I was already looking forward to it.

Debbie asked me if I wanted to join them first in a cup of coffee and I said I would.

"Well, just get yourself ready for your housework while I get your coffee," so I pulled off my teeshirt and unbuttoned my shorts and slid them off and sat down as she put the mug in front of me.

They were all smiling rather broadly as Gabriella asked me if I'd given up on betting.

I laughed and said, "Well, I keep hoping I'll win someday and maybe see some boobs but so far I've had no luck."

"Well, we were talking about that, Ben. Would you like to take another bet?" Debbie asked.

Being no fool, I eagerly accepted and she reached behind her from the counter and held up a playing card.

"Red or black?"

"Red," I said seeing that the suit was facing me, an ace of hearts.

"Very good, Ben," she grinned and all three began taking off their tops. None of them had bras on, they must have planned the whole thing.

Six beautiful breasts. Three lovely pairs, each set different from the others.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.