Story Nine: Cum Slut Broken - Cover

Story Nine: Cum Slut Broken

by Eazee78

Copyright© 2012 by Eazee78

Erotica Sex Story: This is a continuation of my story after my black master sold me to a new master.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Reluctant   BiSexual   True Story   BDSM   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Double Penetration   .

I heard Bernard's car pulling away on the gravel. I kept my eyes down awaiting the next thing that my new master would be doing. I didn't have to wait long as he placed a collar around my neck and attached it to a long chain. Without a word I found myself being dragged by the neck across the yard. The big man walked rapidly causing me to have to jog to keep up with him. I looked up briefly and saw that we were heading towards an old barn. We stopped at the door and the man unlocked a padlock before swinging the door open wide. He jerked the chain and I followed him into the barn. Even without looking up I could see the barn had several cameras set up on tripods.

"Give me your eyes bitch!" the man commanded.

I immediately raised my head to look the man in the eye.

"In a few hours you are going to go places you have never been before. I don't care if you fight it in fact it might be better if you do. But you will do as you are told. Your adventures will be filmed for sale. Like I told Bernard, most of the money we make from you will result from tonight's activities. But if you do well then I am sure we can have a good time together over the next week or so. If you don't do well I am sure we can figure out a suitable punishment." he laughed with these last words.

"You are only to speak when spoken too. You are to address whoever speaks to you as master. Do you understand?"

I nodded and lowered my head.

"I didn't hear you, do you understand?"

"Yes master" I replied.

"Good" he said as he pulled me towards a set of chains hanging from one of the rafters. He spread my arms and attached each arm to a cuff attached to the hanging chains. "This should keep you out of trouble before the fun starts."

I stood with my arms stretched over my head as he stepped towards me. He removed my jeans and then ripped my shirt off my body leaving me nude. He roughly grabbed my nipples and twisted them causing me to twist and cry out in pain. This reaction earned me a sharp slap across the cheek.

"No one told you to make a noise." The man sneered then reached down to cup my balls in his hands. Looking me straight in the eye he began to squeeze them in his big hands. I bit my lip as the unbearable pain caused me to try to squirm away from him. He continued to squeeze my balls and laugh. At some point I must have passed out.

I was awoken by cold water being thrown on my face. As I opened my eyes, I noticed how sore my shoulders were. I must have been out for a while. As I looked around me I noticed that big lights had been set up as well as more movie cameras. There were several other men moving around in the barn and none of them looked very friendly.

"The bitch is awake so we can start the party. The men in the barn all started putting on masks and several moved to the cameras and started filming. At this point I noticed that my legs were spread wide with and my ankles were attached to a pipe that would keep my legs apart. A very large man moved in front of me and reached for my nipples causing me to try to pull back. This immediately earned me a very hard slap across the face. I felt tears welling up in my eyes. I was getting really afraid of where this was going. The man in front of me grabbed both of my nipples and pinched them until they were pulled away from my body. Another man then stepped forward and applied small clamps to my extended nipples. Each clamp had a small chain attached. The two men stepped away and another came forward with a couple small weights and attached them to the end of the chains causing my nipples to be stretched further. The pain drew more tears to my eyes. I suddenly felt defiance growing inside me. I would not give these men the satisfaction of hearing me cry out. I bit my lip. The big man who had bought me from Bernard started giving rapid fire orders to the others and some of the cameras and lights were shifted around. I heard the big man move behind me.

"Bitch, every inch of your body belongs to me now. So we are going to have some fun. If you can take whatever we dish out then you will be released from your shackles and be allowed to sleep on a soft bed tonite. If you give me too much trouble, you'll spend the night strung up like the piece of meat you are. Lets' begin."

A man moved in front of me and forced my mouth open to insert a large rubber ball. A strap of leather attached to the ball was fastened around my head holding it in place. I heard a swishing sound rip through the air behind me just before I felt the sting of what I later learned was a whip strike one of my ass cheeks. I tried to scream but the ball in my mouth effectively muffled the sound I so desperately wanted to release. I head another swish of air before feeling the same sting on my other ass cheek. Several of the men oohed and aahed their approval to the man wielding the whip. The whip continued to fall on each ass cheek in turn. Tears were streaming down my face as I screamed into the ball gag. I was not sure how much I could take. Finally there was a long pause. I felt blood trickling down the back of my legs. I heard a camera and saw the flashes as someone started taking pictures of the results of the whipping. Once again a man approached me from the front and added weights to the chains attached to my nipples. With the ass whipping I had forgotten the pain in my nipples but that pain was now doubled and mixed with the pain of my red ass. As soon as the weights were attached to my nipples another man moved up and grabbed my balls and started wrapping them with some kind of twine or string. He was very careful about the way he was using the twine. He shifted my balls and cock around several times to get it just how he wanted it then I felt a weight being added to the end of that string. Now my balls were aching as well as my nipples. My tears had stopped, maybe I was out of tears. All I could feel was pain all through my body.

I felt my body being lifted higher by the ropes attached to my wrists. I was now on my tiptoes. Once again I heard the swishing of the whip. This time the target was my lower back. Slowly the whip put its stripes all across my back and the back of my thighs. My body was on fire and my body danced on the end of the rope like a puppet. My throat was getting sore from trying to scream. The men just laughed and continued to take pictures and movies.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.