It Started With a Cup of Coffee - Cover

It Started With a Cup of Coffee

Copyright© 2012 by R. J. Richards

Chapter 21

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Bonnie is a typical suburban housewife whose marriage was less than perfect. She felt trapped with no way out until a stranger bought her a simple cup of coffee one morning. That one incident was the start of something that unraveled her whole life, and it would never be the same again.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Lesbian   Cheating   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Slow  

The next morning was Friday, and Tracy was waiting for David a half an hour early just as she said she would. Of course, he knew she'd be there and thought, 'Bonnie thinks she's going to punish me by not giving me any sex. Well little does she know that I'll just go and get it somewhere else!'

Just because he'd never played Tracy's game before didn't mean he was naive to what was going on. He knew that the teenager would eventually get bored with him, and unless she needed him to do something for her, she'd stop having sex with him.

'That's okay, ' he thought. 'As long as the little minx is willing to give it up to me, I'm going to take advantage of it for as long as I can!'

That morning, Tracy swept everything off from his desk, and with her legs hanging off the side, David had sex with her standing up. Naturally, he didn't last long, but he did last a little longer than usual thanks to the condom.

"You know you don't have to use that," she'd told him.

"I know, but I just feel more comfortable if I did."

"Whatever," was her almost disinterested reply.

"So, do you think we can get together Monday morning too?" asked David, while wrapping tissue around the condom before pulling up his pants. He still didn't want to take any chances of getting caught, so he didn't want to throw it away in his office trash can.

"Sure, why not?" replied Tracy, getting up from the desk. "Hey, if we come a little earlier we'll have more time, and we can fuck anywhere in the store we want!" Then with her voice rising with her excitement over the possibilities, she said, "Oh the fun we could have over in the lingerie department!"

"No, I don't think that would be a good idea," replied David, soberly. Then before she could ask why, he added, "There's cameras everywhere, Tracy."

"Well let's fuck in the men's room then! There aren't any cameras in there!"

David liked the idea. It sounded nasty, and it held a certain amount of appeal for him. "Okay, I'll meet you here forty five minutes early Monday."

Tracy grinned up at him and held his gaze as she slowly dragged her fingers through her crotch before licking them. "It'll be extra fun; I promise." She laughed at the look on his face, and left the office.

David followed her out, and giving her a quick swat on her behind, he said, "I'm sure it will."

He'd just finished straightening himself up in the men's room when the other employees began trickling into the store. Looking around the restroom, he thought of the possibilities Monday would bring and was glad that Tracy had agreed to come in forty five minutes early.

David's plan was to stay with Will through the weekend, and go home after work on Monday. 'That should give Bonnie some time to think about what a bitch she's become, ' he thought. 'She should be feeling a little lonely by then, too.

That was his plan. That's what he'd told Will. That was until his phone rang Saturday morning and Bonnie told him, "I think we should stay separated for at least a couple of weeks."

"Why? So you'll have more time to fuck your boyfriend?"

The conversation deteriorated from there, and it ended with David yelling more threats and Bonnie hanging up on him but not before he yelled that he'd be seeing her with his lawyer in two weeks.

"Where's Daddy?" asked Corey.

It was Saturday morning and Bonnie had just hung up after listening to David yelling at her. She should have been prepared for that question, but so much had been running through her mind that she hadn't thought of what she was going to tell the boys. She hated the idea of lying to them, but being only six, she didn't know if Corey would be able to understand the truth, either. She also knew that no matter what she said, his next question was going to be, "When will he be coming home?"

She didn't know how to answer that question either.

Bonnie looked down into his big, round, trusting eyes, and was about to tell him that David had to go away to attend a school for work. "I could tell him that he'd be gone for a couple of weeks," she thought. "Isn't that what they'd call a punt in football?" She thought it funny that she'd think of such an expression just then, particularly since she didn't even like football.

"Mommy?" asked Corey again.

Just then, her cell phone rang, and smiling down at Corey, she said, "Just a minute." She'd forgotten to turn it off when she put it on the charger and was thankful for her mistake.

"Hello?"

It was Jen, and glancing back at Corey she said, "We'll talk about it later. Why don't you go downstairs and play with your brother." Then putting the phone back to her ear, she said, "I'm so glad that you called Jen. Your timing was perfect!"

Bonnie spent the next few minutes telling her new friend everything that had happened, and asked, "So what did you tell your kids when it all happened to you?"

"The truth," replied Jen. "Kids are a lot smarter than we think, and they're more resilient, too. You can spare them the details of course. Just be as honest as you can. It will go a long ways in the long run."

Listening to Jen talk did wonders for calming Bonnie down, almost as much as Greg's voice had done. 'After all, ' she thought. 'Jen's been through it already. She's the one to listen to now.'

Bonnie then told her what David had said about showing up in two weeks with his lawyer. "Who knows? I might be out on the street after that," she told her.

"Don't worry; he can't throw you out without a court order. He's either an idiot or he's just trying to scare you, which you can use against him court by the way," replied Jen lightly. "But you really need to get yourself a lawyer, too; the sooner the better."

Bonnie thought of Jerome. She knew he'd help her if she asked. She just didn't know how she was going to come up with the money to pay him. 'One step at a time, ' she told herself. Then turning her attention back to Jen she said, "I just can't believe how fast everything went down hill."

"It sounds to me that you two were already on the edge. Your marriage just needed a little something to push it over, but be glad that it did. It sure beats trying to hang on year after year while it just kept getting steadily worse. Just think of all the yelling and abuse it's saving you. I mean a snide remark today, hurtful words tomorrow, followed by being slammed around, and then getting punched in the face. I just wish I hadn't let my marriage go for as long as I did."

After talking to Jen, Bonnie felt a lot better about what she was doing as well as her situation with the boys. Tommy and Corey were her first order of business, and as soon as she hung up she called them upstairs to the living room.

She sat in David's chair while they sat on the couch facing her. Then, taking a deep breath, she began. "Now I know that you guys know that your father has been angry a lot lately. Well, he's so angry at me that we decided that he should stay away for a while."

She answered their questioning looks with, "He's going to be living with his friend, Will, and it doesn't mean that he doesn't love you. We just don't think it's a good idea for him to be here with us right now."

"Will he ever be living here with us again?" asked Tommy, softly.

Corey was beginning to sniffle, and Tommy put his arm around his brother for support while waiting for his mother's reply.

"I don't know for sure Tommy, probably not though. At least not until things change anyway. The important thing to remember is that we both love you, and that none of this is your fault. This is strictly between your father and me. Do you understand?"

Tommy nodded his head, and Corey ran across the room and threw his arms around Bonnie. Tommy followed him by a half a step, and the three of them held each other and cried together until they'd calmed down enough to talk again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.