It Started With a Cup of Coffee - Cover

It Started With a Cup of Coffee

Copyright© 2012 by R. J. Richards

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Bonnie is a typical suburban housewife whose marriage was less than perfect. She felt trapped with no way out until a stranger bought her a simple cup of coffee one morning. That one incident was the start of something that unraveled her whole life, and it would never be the same again.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Lesbian   Cheating   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Slow  

"Well, I see that Andy guy is gone," said David, coming into the house. "I told you that you didn't have anything to worry about. Besides, him being here was all about Sandy, and had nothing to do with you and the boys."

Bonnie didn't agree, but kept it to herself. 'Don't push him, ' she thought. 'Just give him some space to adjust, like Liz and Shelly said.'

David called the boys upstairs asking, "Did you guys see anyone on a motorcycle today?"

"No, sir," answered Tommy, with Corey shaking his head no beside him.

Turning back to Bonnie, David said, "See? They didn't even know he was here. Now, I don't want to hear another word about it."

'But I didn't even mention it, you did, ' thought Bonnie. She then reminded herself that he wasn't going to stop being a jerk overnight.

"You can go and get washed up for dinner now," he told the boys.

Tommy and Corey left to go upstairs to wash their hands while wondering what it was that their father was talking about.

"What guy on a motorcycle?" asked Corey.

"I don't know," replied Tommy, shrugging his shoulders. "Just some guy I guess."

That night, when Bonnie got into bed, she found that David was still as far over from her as he could get.

By Friday, Sandy still hadn't shown up with any more bruises, but when Bonnie got home, she found that she had another problem. Her mother was there.

"Bonnie, I don't know what's gotten into you!" she began. "This isn't the way your father and I raised you. We didn't teach you to be so awful towards your husband! Marriage is a two way street you know, and David is trying. The least you can do is meet him halfway!"

"Mother!" returned Bonnie, almost shouting. "How can you stick up for him when you haven't even heard my side of it?"

"We already went through this once," replied Carol, in exasperation. "I already know your side Bonnie. You're my daughter, and I certainly know you well enough to know exactly what's been happening around here. Poor David's been working his tail off to be a good husband and provide for you, and all you do is go and kick him in the teeth. Bonnie, I have to tell you, your father and I are very disappointed in you!"

Bonnie knew that her mother was exaggerating because she knew that neither she nor David would ever talk to her father about her marital problems.

"Look Mom, you don't live here, so what makes you think you know everything so well? Because David told you?"

"That's right. David and I talk you know, and I happen to know that he would never lie to me."

"Even if he didn't lie to you, what makes you think he told you the whole truth? What makes you think that he sees everything the way it really is?" returned Bonnie, doing her best to maintain control of herself while being as logical as she could.

"The way I see it, you're the one who isn't looking at things realistically," returned her mother evenly.

"Where're Tommy and Corey?" asked Bonnie, who'd taken the argument as far as she wanted to.

"They're outside playing, so don't think that you're going to hide behind them," replied Carol, looking hard at her daughter. "You and I are going to finish this conversation!"

As far as Bonnie was concerned, it was already over, and turned towards the door to call for the boys.

"Don't you walk away from me young lady!" shouted Carol, angrily.

Bonnie suddenly stopped and turned about with a look on her face that her mother had never seen before.

"I am not a young lady anymore and I'll not have you tell me what to do in my own house! Now I am a grown woman with my own husband and my own kids, and yes I have my own problems, too! But they are my problems, and if you can't open your eyes enough to see what's really going on, then you can just stay the hell out of my business!"

Carol was flabbergasted. Bonnie had never talked to her like that, not even when she was a teenager. She was completely shocked, and didn't know what to say.

"Now," began Bonnie, in a calmer voice. If you would like to stay and visit with your grandchildren and have dinner with us you are more than welcome to as long as you keep your opinions about David and me to yourself."

"What did I ever do to you to make you treat me like this?" asked Carol, once she'd found her voice. "I'm your mother Bonnie, and I love you."

"No you don't. You just want a good little trophy daughter like David wants a good little trophy wife, but what you both forgot is that I'm a human being with my own feelings!"

"No, we don't," argued her mother. "David and I just want what's best for you."

"Then I think you and David will make a great couple. I hope you're happy with him!"

"Bonnie! How dare you talk to me like that! After all, I am your mother!"

"Yes, but this is my house and if you're not going to drop it, then you can just leave!"

Carol stared open mouthed at her daughter for a moment. "Alright! I'll go, but let me tell you this. If you keep going the way you are, you're going to make David walk out on you, and when he does, I don't want to see you at your father's and my doorstep wanting to come home, because we're not going to have some divorced single parent living with us just because she thinks she can't get along with her husband!"

"Good-bye mother. I love you too!"

Carol left in a big huff, and Bonnie waited for her mother to pull her car out of the driveway before she called out to the boys to come home.

Arguing with her mother had been hard on her, and it took a lot out of her. Not since she'd given birth to Corey had she felt so drained, and her hands were shaking so badly that she could hardly even hold onto her glass of water without spilling it.

"Valium," she thought. "Isn't that what all those other beaten down mothers are given? No wonder so many women become alcoholics and drug addicts."

When David got home, all Bonnie could do was glare at him. He knew why, too. He'd called Carol, and he knew that she'd been there. Once again, he'd hoped that Carol could talk some sense into her daughter, but judging from the look on Bonnie's face it, hadn't gone quite as well as he'd planned.

He could tell that Bonnie was really upset, and he thought it best not to say anything to her for a while. "She'll get over it," he told himself. All she needs is a little time."

As usual, he took the boys out on Saturday, and after church on Sunday, Bonnie took them shopping to get their school clothes.

Although there weren't any harsh words spoken, the house seemed unusually quiet. Fortunately, if Tommy and Corey noticed, they didn't say anything, and for that Bonnie was grateful.


Tracy had been waiting with a cup of coffee for David every morning of the week. Each time, he accepted it while appreciatively eyeing her lithe figure. "A vixen," he thought. He derived a great deal of pleasure reliving that morning when he took her, and every time he saw her, he thought about how much fun it was to have sex with her.

Tracy used her body to tease him of course, but she never used his first name again. She was young, but she was also smart, and she knew when she could push him and when to hold back. To her, it was all just a fun game that she was playing.

That Monday was no different. She greeted him with the cup of coffee and led the way into the store. But that morning, David didn't return her greeting, or even her smile! Tracy noticed it, too. She saw the tightness of his lips and jaw and the way he followed her with his eyes.

"I think you must have had a rough weekend," she said, turning back to face him.

David didn't answer her as memories of Bonnie's anger over the past weekend flooded his mind.

"I know what will make you feel better," she continued, unbuttoning her blouse.

David was worried that someone else might come into the store, and he glanced out over the floor from his office window. Even so, he didn't stop the young girl from exposing her breasts to him. He didn't stop her when she sank down to her knees and unzipped his pants either.

He looked down and watched her until he felt her mouth engulf his member. He didn't care after that, and giving into the feeling of her mouth on him, he simply leaned back into his chair and closed his eyes.

Fortunately, he didn't last long, and Tracy quickly zipped up his pants, stood up and said, "There! Now that should make you feel better for at least for a little while anyway."

That day went by pretty fast for David, almost too fast, since he was dreading going home. But even if he wanted to, he couldn't stay at the store forever. When it was time for him to leave, he checked on the evening manager and made his last rounds about the store. It would only be open for another four hours, and when he was confident that the evening manager had everything he could need, he went to lock up his office.

David ducked his head into the office and was about to turn off the light, but froze when he saw Tracy behind his desk! She was sitting in his chair, facing away from him, but he knew it was her because of her hair.

It only took him a moment to recover from his shock, and after quickly looking around to make sure that no one else was nearby, he asked, "Tracy? Is that you? What are you doing here?"

Tracy slowly swiveled the chair around until she faced him. She was naked, and putting her finger up to her lips in a sign to be quiet, she replied, "I've been waiting for you Dave." Her voice was low and sexy, and David swallowed hard.

As nervous and stunned as he was, he just couldn't tear his eyes from her. He watched wide eyed as she sat on his chair with her feet on the edge of it. Tracy grinned wickedly at him as she slowly spread her knees apart. Her deliciously looking hard nipples looked as inviting as the rest of her. It was the first time he'd seen her completely nude, and stepping inside, he quickly closed his door before anyone noticed him standing there. He was glad that the office window was like a two way mirror and no one could see into the office.

"I never thanked you for moving me into a cashier's position," she began, in a low voice. "And you looked like you could use a little distraction from whatever it is that's making you so uptight."

David was still stunned, and Tracy slowly got up from the chair, and going over to him, she threw her arms around his neck, whispering, "You deserve this for being so nice to me."

The feel of her naked body against him turned him on more than he'd imagined. After letting her turn him around, she gentle pushed him on his shoulders until he'd lowered himself to his chair. Next, she unbuckled his belt and he lifted himself enough to allow her to slide his pants and underwear down to his ankles.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.