It Started With a Cup of Coffee - Cover

It Started With a Cup of Coffee

Copyright© 2012 by R. J. Richards

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Bonnie is a typical suburban housewife whose marriage was less than perfect. She felt trapped with no way out until a stranger bought her a simple cup of coffee one morning. That one incident was the start of something that unraveled her whole life, and it would never be the same again.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Lesbian   Cheating   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Slow  

When David came home that evening, Bonnie expected that he would either be extra nice to her or angry. What she didn't expect, was that he would be neither. Like usual, he said hello to her when he came in. Afterwards, he just treated her with indifference as if she was someone with whom he was only loosely acquainted with. They ate their dinner in silence, he answered her when she said something, but he never said anything to her unless she talked to him first.

Bonnie found the whole thing a little unsettling, and thought that it was his way of punishing her for cutting him off from sex. She didn't really mind him treating her with indifference, though. After all, it was a lot better than when he treated her abruptly, but he was treating the boys with indifference as well, and that bothered her!

'What did they ever do to you?' she thought. By the time Bonnie had finished cleaning up the kitchen, she figured that maybe David was still in shock. 'After all, this is the first time I've ever done anything like that, and I'm sure it caught him by surprise at the least!'

After she'd gotten herself ready for bed that night, she wasn't surprised to find that David was back at the very edge of his side again.

"If you're not going to act like my wife, then I don't want to be close to you either," he said, as she got into bed.

Bonnie thought to use his logic. "I came home and cooked dinner for you so that it would be on the table when you got home didn't I?"

"That's not what I'm talking about!"

"You always tell me that I should know that you love me because you come home to me everyday after work," returned Bonnie.

"Yes, and I would make love to you anytime you wanted it, also. It's all part of it you know; part of being married!"

"So is respect."

"What?"

Bonnie could tell from the tone of his voice that David was becoming angrier with each sentence they spoke.

"I need to be respected by you. I need for you to show me that you cherish me, both in and out of bed. I need the boys to see that you respect me and my opinions."

"Bonnie, you're talking crazy! How can I respect your opinions when you talk like a crazy woman? Of course I respect you, and I respect the boys, too. I don't ask you to give me oral sex anymore do I? I stopped because it would have been disrespectful to the boys, and that's just the beginning!"

Bonnie couldn't believe her ears! 'Does he actually believe this bullshit that he's dishing me?' she thought. From the sound of his voice, and the nonsense he was saying, she figured that she could probably get one more sentence in before he became so angry that he would quit listening to what she said altogether.

"I think you need to take a step back and think hard about what you're saying to me because I just can't believe that you believe what you're saying."

David turned towards her. "Do you want to know what I believe, Bonnie?" He had become so livid that he shouted the question, and didn't wait for her to answer. "I believe that you're just a spoiled brat! I believe you were spoiled by your parents and now you expect me to spoil you all the time, too. Well life just isn't like that! I believe what you need to do is grow up! And do you know what I don't believe? I don't believe that you appreciate the things I've given you; I don't believe you even know what you want anymore, and I certainly don't believe this attitude that you have!

"You're acting like nothing but a little child, and it's high time you started acting like an adult! For Christ's sake, Bonnie! You're a God damned mother, and you're supposed to be setting a good example for our children! And if you don't straighten yourself out, who knows what kind of floozy the boys will be bringing home to marry! You know boys end up marrying women that remind them of their mother!"

David paused a moment before adding, "I guess that makes me some kind of idiot I guess since you didn't turn out to be anything like my mother!"

Bonnie couldn't even remember the last time anyone had yelled at her like that, and she didn't know how to handle it. Between David's abusive, hurtful words and his loud voice, she'd been reduced to tears. She couldn't find her voice even if she could think of something to say.

"That's right, cry!" shouted David, his voice full of contempt. "That's what children do. I'm just glad the boys aren't awake to see you acting as if you're younger than they are!" He watched Bonnie's back for a few moments as her shoulders shook from weeping. Then turning away from her, he punched his pillow a few times before laying his head on it.

Even though he was no longer looking at her, he continued to berate her, and the last thing he told her was that he was setting the alarm clock a half an hour earlier. "I have something I need to do at the store before the others get in."

Bonnie cried herself to sleep that night, and when she looked at herself in the mirror the next morning, she noticed she had circles under her eyes, and the skin around them was puffy as well. She took her time putting on the makeup that would hide most of it. Once she was satisfied that she'd done the best that she could, she went downstairs to begin her day.

She'd already made breakfast for David earlier, and he'd slammed the door behind him when he left without saying anything to her.

'It's just as well, ' she thought. She really had no desire to hear his voice again so soon after their argument anyway. 'All I have to do is make it through today, and not think about tomorrow. One day at a time, ' she told herself.

By the time Sandy finally showed up, Bonnie had already cleaned up the kitchen, and had a second cup of coffee besides. The babysitter was only ten minutes late, but since she was almost never late, Bonnie was worried. She also expected to see new bruises on the woman as well, but to her relief, Sandy arrived without sporting any new wounds.

"I was getting worried about you," said Bonnie, meeting the babysitter in the driveway. She'd gone out as soon as she heard Sandy's old car coming up the street.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. D. Andy and I were arguing, and I just couldn't get away."

"That's okay, as long as you're all right. I was just concerned, and was beginning to wonder if I should call the police or something."

"Sandy gave a nervous laugh and replied, "No, there wasn't any need to worry Mrs. D. Andy only hits me when he's drunk, and he has to be really, really angry to do it, too, and he hasn't gotten like that in a while now."

'Yeah, it's been a whole week, ' thought Bonnie. Even though she wanted to say it, she didn't because she was in a hurry, and didn't want to encourage her babysitter to keep talking.

"That's good Sandy, but I've really got to get going, or I'm going to be late for work myself," and without waiting for an answer, she headed down the driveway to her car.

"Sorry, Mrs. D," called Sandy, after her.


David was angry when he left the house that morning. In fact, he was so angry that he thought about calling Bonnie's mother again. "What right does she have to complain after everything that I've given her!" he mumbled, starting his car. 'First she tells me that she's not going to make love to me anymore, and now she's insinuating that I'm not a good husband!' he thought. 'Maybe I really should call her mother! Maybe with a little luck, Carol can talk some sense into her daughter!'

He was so angry the night before, that he almost forgot that he'd told Tracy that he was going to meet her a half an hour early that morning. The day before, he was turned on enough to have sex with the girl, but now, he was angry enough to do it.

'Serves her right anyway!' he thought. If she doesn't want to act like a wife, then that's what she gets!'

Of course, Tracy was already waiting at the store for him when he got there. She was wearing her short white skirt, and a long white sleeved T-shirt that was thin enough for her pink nipples to show through. White sandals and white toenail polish completed her outfit.

'All white, like a virgin, ' thought David, with a grin. 'Well, she's sure as hell no virgin, but she looks sexy enough anyway.'

"So what did you have in mind, Mr. Derrelli?" asked Tracy, handing David his coffee.

He wasn't expecting her to ask him that, and not knowing exactly how he wanted to answer her, he quietly unlocked the cage, and lifted it high enough for them to walk under it. It was one thing to think about having sex with her, even fantasizing about it, but it was quite another to actually have to ask her for it. He'd never done anything like that before, and wasn't sure how to go about it.

Tracy was enjoying the moment, and she knew exactly what was going through his mind. Since she was having fun playing her little game, she had no intention of making it easy for him, either.

David still hadn't said anything as he walked through the store towards his office. Even if he did know what he was going to say, he certainly wasn't going to proposition her right there where anybody could see them. Besides, he was still a little unnerved that she'd even asked him out in the open like that.

Tracy had followed him demurely as he walked through the store, and once they reached his office, she put one finger against her chin and asked, "Well?"

David sat down at his desk, and regaining his composure some, he said, "You know ... what you said before."

Tracy was standing in the doorway with her hands behind her back twisting her body slightly from side to side, and with her lower lip sticking out she looked like a little girl who was trying to get away with something.

The way her nipples were showing through her thin white top, she looked far from innocent, but it served to turn David on even more. None of her efforts had been lost on him.

"Which time are you talking about, Mr. Derrelli?"

"Tracy, you now exactly what I'm talking about." David was beginning to lose his patience.

Tracy could tell it from the pitch of his voice and quickly replied, "I know. I just wanted to hear you say it."

"What, that I want to have sex with you?"

"Yeah, I know you want to. I've known all along that you wanted to." With that, Tracy turned around, and bracing herself against the door jam with one hand, she spread her legs a little, bent over and flipped her skirt up with the other. Her bare backside was facing the older man, and she knew that he could see everything she had to offer. Then looking back at him, she dragged her fingers along either side of her smooth nether regions and asked, "Is this what you want David? You want to fuck my smooth, tight little pussy?"

David hated smut talk, and he hated the fact that she'd used his first name, but he couldn't deny that everything she said was true. He wanted her. He wanted her even more than he thought he did, and getting up from his chair he reached into his pocket for a condom and unzipped his pants.

Tracy wiggled her bare behind back and forth in front of him as an invitation. All he had to do was slip it into her. It's what he'd been fantasizing about for weeks, and he couldn't believe that he was actually about to really do it.

"Go ahead David. You can have it; it's all yours! All you have to do is hit it!"

Tracy's breath was rapid and deep as if her own words were turning her on. She loved this part; the part that showed her that she had power over these older men who were supposed to have control over her, like her ninth grade math teacher and her eleventh grade English teacher, even her high school soccer coach. They were all the same, and she knew she could get them to do anything she wanted them to. All she had to do was give them a little something first!

David wasn't up with the youngster's terminology, and paused when she said, "All you have to do is hit it." He wasn't sure why she wanted him to do it, but figured what difference does it make as long as he was going to get to fuck her. He loved the sight of her bare ass slowly moving back and forth in front of him, and raising his hand, he swatted that pert young ass before him.

"Ooh!" yelped Tracy, her body jerking forward from the unexpected blow. "I didn't know you were the kinky type!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.