It Started With a Cup of Coffee - Cover

It Started With a Cup of Coffee

Copyright© 2012 by R. J. Richards

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Bonnie is a typical suburban housewife whose marriage was less than perfect. She felt trapped with no way out until a stranger bought her a simple cup of coffee one morning. That one incident was the start of something that unraveled her whole life, and it would never be the same again.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Lesbian   Cheating   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Slow  

Although Bonnie got up and went through the usual routine's to get David off to work, neither of them said a single word to the other. He left the house without saying good-bye or even a look back, and she went through all the steps of getting herself ready for the day while wondering if this was what it was going to be like for the rest of her life! And then there was Greg. "He will be back today," she thought.

Sandy was early that morning as well. Bonnie was thankful for that, and for the fact that her babysitter wasn't sporting any new wounds. She was also thankful that she'd have time to stop at the gas station for coffee, even though she'd already had a second cup.

Bonnie began scanning the parking lot for Greg's car as soon as she was close enough to see it, but it wasn't there, and she bit her lower lip in her disappointment.

"Maybe he got in late last night, or was delayed," she thought. Then she thought about how she shouldn't be so bothered that he wasn't there and admonished herself for it. "I shouldn't be so caught up with him," she told herself. "After all, he's practically a stranger whom I'd only seen at the gas station and had lunch with a couple of times."

Bonnie reminded herself, that for better or worse, she was married, and that she had no business letting herself get carried away. With that thought in mind, she set her lips firmly together and entered the store. Even though his car wasn't in the parking lot, it didn't stop her from looking around inside for him.

Once she assured herself that he really wasn't there, she thought to ask the attendant if Greg had come through earlier. But as she reached into her purse for the money to pay for the coffee that she really didn't need, she noticed her wedding ring and thought better of it.

"There's no sense in supplying the cashier with scandalous thoughts of a married woman that he can spread around," Bonnie told herself. Then, paying for her coffee, she thought, "Maybe Greg will be around at lunch time."

By the time Bonnie had parked her car and was heading for the elevator, she'd convinced herself that she probably wouldn't be seeing Greg at lunch either. "After all, it's not like we made any definite plans or anything." Stepping into the elevator, she wondered if he even thought about her.

When the elevator finally opened on the seventh floor, she asked herself, "Why should it bother me if he doesn't come around during lunch? I mean, I shouldn't even care whether he does or not."

"Besides, I don't see why he'd be interested in me anyway," she breathed, as she made her way to her desk.


David had become used to seeing Tracy waiting for him with his coffee when he got to work, and she didn't disappoint him either. "It's become the highlight of my mornings," he thought, ruefully.

"What's the matter, Mr. Derrelli?" she asked, as soon as he approached.

He eyed the girl as she got up off from the floor where she'd been sitting in front of the store. David had expected to see her there, but he didn't expect her question, and it took him by surprise.

"Why do you ask that?"

Tracy shrugged her shoulders, and handing him the coffee, she answered, "I don't know. You just look upset, like you're angry or something."

Her answer surprised him more than her question did. Firstly, because he didn't think his anger over the previous night showed, and secondly, he thought it was a bit forward for his newest and youngest employee to ask him about it.

"Here, give me the keys. I'll unlock the gate while you drink your coffee," she offered.

That day, Tracy was wearing a short light blue skirt and a white top that fit snugly over her chest. When she bent down to lift the cage, he caught sight of the bottom of her ass cheeks separated by her blue G-string panties.

The teenaged girl knew what she was showing, and she knew that the older man was looking, too. But she made no gestures towards him that told him that she knew. Instead, she just gave him her usual smile and followed him into the store.

"So, what's bothering you, Mr. Derrelli?"

David was even more surprised at her persistence in asking him about his troubles, "Nothing," he mumbled. There was no way that he was going to tell this young girl anything about his personal life, especially his problems with his wife.

"Oh, come on, Mr. Derrelli. You can talk to me; we're old buddies now, remember?"

David stopped short, wondering if he'd heard her right. He knew it was a mistake to let her do anything intimate with him. "I should have thrown her out of my office the first time she flashed me those perky little tits!" he told himself.

She could see the wheels turning in his head, but she had no idea what he was thinking. What she wanted was to push this relationship with him in order to keep the upper hand. "Really, Mr. Derrelli, you can tell me anything. I can keep a secret. After all, you've seen my tits and pussy, so we already have our secrets between us."

David had always disliked filthy talk, but that was the least thing that bothered him about what she said. What bothered him the most was that what she said was true, and it was something that he sincerely wished that he could undo.

Tracy saw it in his face and quickly changed tactics. Instead of asking what was wrong, she put on a happy face and, using a cheery voice, said, "Never mind. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

Of course, David had no intention of telling her anything, but he was glad that she was going to stop asking about it. He didn't say anything to her as she followed him into his office.

"Is there anything else I can get for you, Mr. Derrelli?" Her voice was as cheerful as she could make it.

"No, thank you, Tracy. I don't think so."

Tracy slowly smoothed her hands over her chest and asked, "Really, Mr. Derrelli? Are you sure there isn't anything that I can do for you?"

David couldn't help himself watching her as she slid her hands over her breasts and down to her stomach. The white material of her top was heavy enough to prevent her nipples from showing through, but it didn't stop them from poking out. They protruded against her top in a very sexy way. When she brought her hands back up, she paused to squeeze her breasts making, her nipples even harder.

"Um, Tracy, I don't think this is a very good idea."

"What do you mean, Mr. Derrelli?"

"I'm saying that I don't think we should be doing these things anymore. It was a mistake for me to let you do anything in the first place."

Tracy gave him a fake pout. Then, giving him the sexiest look she could, she said, "You can't tell me you didn't like it because I know you did."

David wasn't expecting her to pursue the matter and didn't know what to say. His mind was telling him that he should kick her impertinent young ass out of his office and tell her that if she ever approached him again, she'd be fired! On the other hand, she really looked sexy. Thinking about how her mouth felt on his penis, he just couldn't quite bring himself to tell her that.

"And I know you like looking at these," she continued, in a sultry voice, while pulling up her top until both of her breasts were completely exposed.

"Tracy, I think that you should stop."

That's what he said, but his eyes were glued to her exposed young breasts, crowned with her hard, pink nipples. She knew she had him where she wanted him.

"Come on, Mr. Derrelli. Don't be so uptight. It's obvious that something's bothering you, and there's no reason why you should have to walk around here with all that stress."

David found himself actually listening to her, and he didn't stop her as she sunk down to her knees before him either.

"She is right about that," he told himself. "Besides, I don't have anything to feel guilty about! It will be Bonnie's own fault if anything happened anyway!"

He didn't stop her when Tracy reached for the front of his pants. This time, when she went down on him, he didn't wait for an invitation to grasp and squeeze her firm, teenaged breasts either!

"Yeah, see what you made me do, you bitch?!" he breathed, thinking of his wife. "It's all your fault!"

Tracy barely heard him, but she knew that he was talking about his wife. She lifted her face off from him long enough to smile at him before going back down to finish him off. She wanted him to see that she could take care of him when his wife couldn't. She wanted him to know that she was the one who really cared about him.

"There, now don't you feel better?" she asked, standing up and pulling her top back down.

Tracy was right. He did feel better. In fact, he felt better than he did after she went down on him the first time! Part of it was because he felt like he'd gotten back at Bonnie a little for not coming home when she was supposed to.

"Serves her right," he sneered. Then, looking at Tracy, he gave her a half smile before mumbling, "Thanks."

It was enough. The girl cheerfully returned his smile, and smoothing her hand over her crotch, she said, "My offer still stands, Mr. Derrelli. You can have anything you want. I don't mind."

Tracy didn't wait for an answer before turning about and sashaying out of his office. "His wife is probably an old cow anyway," she told herself. "I hope that she just keeps pissing him off, and then I'll just keep getting my way around here!"


Bonnie was still confused about the previous night. On the one hand, David was furious, and she still didn't know what the whole impact that her staying out with Shelly would cause. On the other hand, she did feel better. She wasn't quite sure how she felt better though. Physically, she felt the same as before, but her mental make up had changed. She somehow felt stronger, as if she was in more control over herself and her life. It wasn't a very strong feeling, it was there never the less.

She spent almost the entire morning pondering it. She wondered what it was about the evening that made her feel that way.

"Maybe it was those reckless moments I spent with James," she thought. "Or maybe it was the whole going out thing that did it."

Bonnie also thought about why it had made her feel different, and she wondered if it would last. "Maybe the feeling will turn out to be as fleeting as that one evening seemed to be," she thought. In the end, she decided that she should talk it over with Liz, or even Shelly, and then wondered if either one of them could understand what she was feeling.

Bonnie spent the whole morning filled with such conflicting thoughts and uncertainties. She also wondered what would happen after she got back home that evening! And then there was Greg. Exactly what were her feelings regarding him, and why didn't she even know that?

The only thing that she was certain of that morning was that she would never go out like that again! That one time was quite enough for her. She would never understand why Shelly got such a thrill out of cheating on Charles without him knowing about it. It was hard enough for her just to understand the open relationship the two of them had!

Those thoughts kept flying through her mind, one after the other. Some, she tried to think through while others just popped into her head, bringing a whole new series of ideas and thoughts with them. The whole thing made her morning seem to fly by. Before she even knew it, it was time for her to take her lunch. Of course, that immediately brought her mind back to Greg.

"Will he be there?" she asked herself, as she gathered up her purse and headed towards the elevator. "Will he be waiting downstairs for me? What if he's not there? Should I wait for him?"

Her anticipation was so great that she was actually breathless when the elevator doors opened again. Unfortunately, it was only the fifth floor. And since it opened at each floor on the way down with people getting on and off each time it stopped, it seemed that it would never make it all the way down to the lobby!

By the time it finally reached the bottom floor, Bonnie was so overwrought with anticipation that she had to force herself not to run out of the building to see whether or not Greg was there waiting for her!

He wasn't. Bonnie stopped short with her heart practically pounding in her chest when she saw the empty curb where his car would be--if he was waiting for her.

"He just got held up, that's all," she told herself, once her mind was clear enough to think again.

Bonnie spent the next couple of moments fretting over whether or not she should wait for him. She nervously looked about to see if anyone was watching her. With an exasperated sigh, she sat on the bench, thinking, "Well, as long as I'm already here, I might as well wait for a few minutes."

Each minute that passed seemed like at least five to her, and during the whole time, she kept glancing about to see if anyone noticed her waiting. Then finally, after several long minutes, she decided that she looked rather pathetic just sitting there on the bench like a wall flower. Her heart felt like it had sunk down to her feet. Taking a deep breath to calm herself, she got up and crossed the street to the café to see if her friends were there.

"I just hope they didn't see me!" she thought.

"There she is, Darling!" exclaimed Shelly, when Bonnie came through the door. "I told you she'd come."

Shelly was sitting on one side of the small, round café table, and Liz was sitting across from her with the small center arrangement off to the side so they could talk. Both women moved a little further apart to make more room for Bonnie between them.

"I was just telling Liz about our little excursion last night," explained Shelly, flashing Bonnie a little wink, as the younger woman sat down.

Bonnie hoped that the little wink meant that she didn't tell Liz everything about last night. She didn't mind that Liz told her about them going out, but she didn't want Liz to think that she'd become some sort of slut for doing what she had done with James.

"I didn't believe her," put in Liz, interrupting her friend's thoughts. "I mean, I thought that she was joking! Did you really go out to "The Night Moves" with her last night?"

Bonnie shook her head 'yes' and took a sip from the glass of ice water Kelly had set down in front of her.

Knowing that Bonnie probably wouldn't volunteer any information on her own, Liz chose her words very carefully in order to prompt her friend. She waited just long enough for her friend to give the waitress her order before saying, "Well, I'm proud of you. I really didn't think you had it in you. I mean, to stand up to David like that so you could go out. He must have been positively furious when you got back home."

Bonnie took the bait. Before she even had a chance to think about it, she found herself telling her two friends all about her fight with David. She neglected to tell them how she'd compared herself to Sandy though.

When she was through, Shelly took a drag off from her cigarette and said, "Well, all I can say is, if the man can't even handle one evening alone with the kids, then what good is he? I'm telling you, Bonnie, that little dick-wad has some serious issues and needs professional help."

"I don't know what to say, Bonnie," said Liz, thoughtfully. "What do you think? Was worth it?"

"I'm not sure," replied Bonnie, slowly. "I've been asking myself that ever since Shelly dropped me off to get my car. I guess in some ways it was, but in others? Well, I just don't know yet. I feel awfully bad about waking up Tommy with our fighting though."

"Darling, it wasn't you who woke him up. From what you said, your dip-shit of a husband did!" corrected Shelly.

"What would you have done?" asked Bonnie, turning towards Liz. It was the one question that she'd been dying to ask her level headed friend.

"I don't know; that's a tough one. I guess, to be honest, I don't think I would have gone out to the club."

"Ha! That's easy for you to say!" exclaimed Shelly, indignantly. "You didn't see what a mess she was in yesterday! I'm telling you, the poor girl was only one step away from the loony bin."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.