It Started With a Cup of Coffee - Cover

It Started With a Cup of Coffee

Copyright© 2012 by R. J. Richards

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Bonnie is a typical suburban housewife whose marriage was less than perfect. She felt trapped with no way out until a stranger bought her a simple cup of coffee one morning. That one incident was the start of something that unraveled her whole life, and it would never be the same again.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Lesbian   Cheating   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Slow  

It was the same the next morning. David woke Bonnie up an hour early, made the same breakfast and gloomily sat and sipped at her coffee while she watched her husband eat.

"You know? I think I have to get a new toothbrush."

Bonnie only barely kept herself from laughing and had trouble composing herself enough to ask, "Really? Why is that?"

"I don't know. Lately my toothbrush has gotten a strange taste to it."

"It wouldn't be so strange to you if you'd put your face in my crotch once in a while!" Of course, she dared not give voice to that thought, but she did enjoy thinking it!

After David left for work, Bonnie finished her coffee and got the two boys up in time to catch the summer camp bus. It seemed to take forever for Sandy to get there that day, and by the time she arrived, Bonnie was more than ready to go to work herself. "If only David didn't insist that Sandy be there even when the boys weren't home," she thought. She remembered how he'd insisted that she be there just in case one of them had to come home early. "Besides," he'd said. "I like knowing someone is here watching the house while we're gone."

She was a little disappointed to see that Greg wasn't at the gas station that morning, but she really didn't expect him to be there anyway. Even so, she was pretty happy about it too because she thought to surprise him by buying his coffee for a change. Of course the cashier behind the counter knew exactly who she was talking about when she handed him the money and told him who it was for.

"Just tell him his coffee is already paid for the next time he comes through." she told him.

Now she had two reasons to be in a good mood. Not only was she going to have fun thinking about Greg finding out that she'd already paid for his coffee, but it was also nice to know that she wouldn't have to put up with Little Junior being at the office anymore. She didn't mind the extra work because of it either. Greg was right. Even with the little argument it had caused with David, it was worth going to Mr. Simmons about her problems with Cornelius.

She also looked forward to seeing her two friends during lunch. Naturally, she didn't regret standing them up to be with Greg the day before, but she did miss being with them.

"Why didn't you join us for lunch yesterday?" asked Liz, as soon as Bonnie sat down.

"Yeah, we missed you," added Shelly.

"I would have, but I got tied up at work," replied Bonnie, thoughtfully.

She then proceeded to tell her two friends all about her run in with Cornelius and her talk with Mr. Simmons.

"You know, he fired that jerk right there on the spot? Just like that. Little Junior had already cleaned out his desk and was leaving by the time I came up from the cafeteria!"

"Well, that little shit deserved what he got!" exclaimed Shelly. "And I say, Good for you!"

"Really Bonnie, I'm impressed. To tell you the truth, I didn't think you had it in you," put in Liz.

"Hey, we all can be bitches when we have to!" countered Shelly. "It helps to keep the men in their place."

They all had a good laugh over it, and the three women thoroughly enjoyed their lunch that day.

Walking back to the office, Bonnie thought about why she didn't tell them about her lunch with Greg. It was a question that she couldn't answer, nor did she know why talking to them about Greg made her feel uncomfortable. "After all, they always tell me everything. Sometimes too much, especially Shelly," she thought.

That night, David got home even later than the night before, but Bonnie played the good wife and had his meatloaf freshly cooked and waiting for him when he got there.

"It's taking so much work to get ready for the inspection that it better be worth it!" He grumbled, as he came through the door. Then seeing the table set for dinner, he said, "Mmm, meatloaf! Thanks Hon; you know how much I like just plain old meatloaf!"

"That sounds about right," thought Bonnie. "A boring meal for a boring husband!" Naturally, she refrained from saying it out loud.

"I'm glad that you didn't waste it making some kid's food for me again like you did the last time! Where's yours?"

"I had a tuna sandwich earlier."

"Why'd you do that? You know how much I hate eating alone!"

"What? A big store manager like you can't figure that out on your own?" That's what she thought, but what she said was, "I'm sorry. I got hungry waiting for you and made myself a sandwich.

"Well next time, why don't you just grab a quick snack instead of filling yourself up before I get home?!

"Why? You don't let anyone talk while we're eating anyway! Why don't you just buy one of those crash dummies and sit it at the table next to you for company!" Of course, all she said was, "Alright. I didn't know it was so important to you."

"Well, now you do."

"Asshole!" She didn't say it, but she sure as hell thought it!

That night, Bonnie seriously thought about shoving her husband's toothbrush up her ass, and although she didn't do it the thought made her laugh. This time, she was in his chair while she masturbated, and when she orgasmed, it was as if all of her pent up stress went out of her body with it, and she quickly fell asleep with David snoring loudly next to her.

Bonnie was getting used to having to get up early with David in the mornings, and she discovered that having to cook a separate dinner for him later in the evening was a small price to pay for having the time to herself before going to bed.

"I swear my toothbrush is getting positively rank! I want a new one when I get home tonight."

"If it's so important to you, then why don't you buy your own damned toothbrush!" How many times had she wished she could actually talk to him like that instead of just saying, "Ok Honey."


David hated getting up for work early just as much as he hated getting home late in the evening. The fact was, he loved routine and hated anything that forced him to deviate from it, but this inspection was big. It seemed that nearly all of the managers in the region were going to be there as well as the company's chief executives.

"This is my big chance to make a name for myself," he'd explained to Bonnie. "I can't chance anything going wrong."

He'd just gotten settled into his office when he heard that quick little nock at his door before Tracy came in.

"Here's your coffee Mr. Derrelli. It has just a little cream and one teaspoon of sugar, just the way you like it."

This time, she was wearing a short, red skirt and a loose white top with the first few buttons undone, and this time when she bent over to put the coffee down on his desk she showed a lot of cleavage.

"Thank you Tracy. I appreciate that." David made sure that she saw him looking at her chest when he said it. Not that he didn't enjoy the view she gave him, but he said it more as an encouragement for her to keep kissing his ass than anything else.

"Is there anything else I can get for you Mr. Derrelli?"

"No thank you. You've done quite enough for me already this morning."

The way he said it let her know that he liked her bringing his coffee, as well as the way she put it on his desk. It was exactly what Tracy was looking for, and flashing him what she hoped was her sexiest smile, she turned and gave her ass that little extra wiggle as she walked back out into the store.

David was quite pleased with himself. He was getting free coffee the way he wanted it from a pretty young girl who didn't mind showing off her tight little figure. He was also able to encourage her to keep doing it all the while maintaining a professional appearance.

"Just in case someone happens to overhear," he thought.

By lunch time, he had a stack of papers that he'd gone through piled on his desk. Filing paperwork was one thing that he really hated doing. "That's a secretary's job," he'd told a friend once during lunch. "Besides, there's always a chance of getting a paper cut doing that sort of thing, and they can really smart sometimes. I'm just glad that with computers, we don't have that much that we have to keep on file anymore."

With that in mind, he went out into the store to see who he could get to do it for him. He needed to get someone who already knew about the various files that they had to keep, so he wouldn't have to take the time to show them, but most of the employees had already been around him long enough to know how he could be and avoided him as much as they could. Everywhere he went, everybody did their best to look extra busy and turned away from him in order to avoid making eye contact with him. That is until he saw Tracy. When it came to her, all he got was a smiling, hopeful face.

Even though he hated to take the time to explain to her what he needed, he hated even more to have to deal with filing those papers himself. "If I get that promotion, maybe I'll finally be able to actually get a secretary!" he thought. But since he didn't have one yet, he put a smile on his face and asked, "Excuse me Tracy, sorry to have to ask you, but could you do some filing for me during lunch?"

He was pleased the way her face lit up when he asked and said, "Sorry to have to ask you to give up part of your lunch hour. I hope you didn't have any plans."

"No Mr. Derrelli. I was just going to go to the food court and get myself a quick sandwich. I can still do that after I'm done."

The older woman who worked the cash register in that department shook her head when she saw the young girl following their boss back towards his office. The disapproving look wasn't because she thought that he would actually try anything sexual with her. It was because she knew that he was just taking advantage of her and using her to do something that he didn't want to do himself. Everyone in the store knew it too. Mr. Derrelli never messed around with his employees, he just uses them to get whatever he can out of them.

Tracy may have looked like a dumb eighteen year old, but she was actually pretty smart, and it took David little time to explain to her how everything was supposed to be filed. He was pleased with how fast she picked it up and thought that maybe she could be moved up into a cashier's position as soon as he needed to fill one.

Tracy looked at the pile of papers on the desk, then looking up at her boss, she asked, "This will be easy. Do you mind if I go to the ladies room first?"

David couldn't have cared less. He wasn't going to have to file the stack of papers, and that was all he cared about.

She was only gone a few minutes, and when she got back, she grabbed a small pile of papers and began sorting through them, stopping to place each one in the appropriate folders in the cabinet next to the desk.

David was checking through the various reports on the computer when Tracy interrupted him saying, "Excuse me Mr. Derrelli."

David leaned back and smiled at her as she reached over and grabbed another stack of papers. Naturally, her blouse fell open where her buttons had been undone and he got a nice view of a good expanse of her chest.

"Did she undo a couple more buttons of her blouse?" he wasn't sure. Most of her pert young breasts were exposed to his eyes, and he wasn't complaining a bit.

After straightening herself, Tracy looked at her boss and smiled once more.

David returned her smile and thought, "No, I don't mind her helping me at all!"

She had almost finished filing the fresh stack of papers in her hand when she suddenly looked up and asked, "Excuse me Mr. Derrelli, but where does this report get filed under?"

David looked down to answer and saw that she was squatting down by the filing cabinet with the bottom drawer open. Her short skirt was stretched over her legs high up on her thighs and looking down, he had a perfect view of her shaved young crotch! She knew he could see it, and she smiled back up at him asking, "Mr. Derrelli?"

"Hey, if she can play that game, then so can I!" he thought, and staring right at her womanly parts, he said, "File it under corporate reports there in that bottom drawer." He made certain that his voice gave no indication at all that he was staring at her exposed private area.

Tracy knew she had gotten his attention, and she liked the way the older man was enjoying the view she was giving him. She figured that after a few more days of "helping" her boss like that, she'd have him eating out of her hand, and her job there at the store would get much easier and perhaps a promotion as well!


It was nice for Bonnie to go to work now that Cornelius was gone. In fact, she actually looked forward to gong to work as well as maybe seeing Greg again at the gas station. "Well, maybe," she thought. But it didn't matter what she told herself; she knew she was looking forward to seeing him again, and she found herself looking around for his car even before she parked, but it wasn't there, and she keenly felt the disappointment in the very pit of her stomach.

"Why do I let him effect me so much? First of all, I don't even know anything about him, and secondly you're married with two kids!" It bothered her that she had to keep telling herself that, and looking down at her wedding rings, she told herself, "I shouldn't have to keep reminding myself that either!"

Bonnie was still shaking her head at herself when she came to the cashier to pay for her coffee, but when she got to the register, the man behind the counter said, "Oh, it's you! Your gentleman friend was in here earlier, and he told me to tell you that you know him better than that, and told me to give you back your money."

Somehow, she wasn't surprised, but couldn't stop herself from smiling with the warm thoughts the message brought to her. Then looking up at the man, she told him, "Well, just keep it, and use it for this coffee."

"Ma'am, he already paid for that too."

"Of course he did," she thought, as she turned away from the counter. "It's just like him to do something like that." The thought was immediately followed by, "Now how would you know if that was just like him or not! After all, you don't really know anything about him!"

She was so absorbed with her thoughts of Greg that she even forgot to thank the man at the counter. "After all, it wasn't his job to pass messages between customers," but she didn't think of that until after she was pulling away from the station.

With Little Junior gone, the extra work she did kept her busy throughout the morning, but it also made it go by so fast that her lunch time was upon her even before she noticed it. That, of course, brought her mind back to Greg and her lunch date with him. This time, she was determined to get him to talk about himself, and find out a little more about this mysterious man who'd been buying her coffee for her.

She wasn't surprised at all to see him already waiting for her when she went out to lunch. In fact, she would have been surprised if he wasn't there! She figured someone like him probably wasn't late for anything.

Bonnie had already planned on what she was going to say to open a conversation that would get him to talk a little about himself, but before she could even begin, he asked her about how her meeting went with Mr. Simmons. Instead of being annoyed at missing her opportunity, she found herself pleased that he remembered and thought to ask her about it. The whole thing gave her a certain warm feeling deep inside.

"It's nice to know that someone actually cares!" she thought. "David certainly doesn't!"

"It went well, just as you said it would. He fired Cornelius right there on the spot."

"I kind of figured that he would do that."

Greg said it with so much confidence that it almost unnerved her. "But how would you know that?"

"Oh, I guess I just have good instincts about these things; that's all."

He said that with confidence too, but she was beginning to get used to his self assuredness and didn't give it much more thought.

This time, when he ordered lunch he told the waitress that he wanted a cheeseburger and French fries, and Bonnie wondered what David would have thought of that! She doubted he would actually have dared to say anything to Greg about it if he knew him though, but she could imagine what he'd say about it to her!

"Can you imagine a man like that eating kids' food?!" She almost laughed at the thought, for Greg was most certainly a "real" man. "More of man than David could ever hope to be! Where'd that come from?" she asked herself, and quickly brushing the thought aside, she turned her attention back to her original plan and said, "So Greg, you know just about everything there is to know about me, yet I don't know anything about you, so why don't you tell me about yourself."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.