It Started With a Cup of Coffee
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by R. J. Richards

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bonnie is a typical suburban housewife whose marriage was less than perfect. She felt trapped with no way out until a stranger bought her a simple cup of coffee one morning. That one incident was the start of something that unraveled her whole life, and it would never be the same again.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Lesbian   Cheating   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Slow  

A week later, Bonnie found herself standing in line once more at the gas station waiting to pay for her coffee. The incident had all but been forgotten by then, and she was thinking of how she was dreading the coming work day. The firm had just settled a few cases simultaneously, and everything about them had to be sorted through and filed. Unfortunately, hard copies of legal documents had to be kept on file rather than in a computer or on a disk. To make matters worse, there was a new attorney at the firm, and she was expected to help him get settled into the office and show him the routine of things.

"He's fresh out of school and looks to be an arrogant bastard who thinks he already knows everything," she'd complained to Shelly, the day before.

"Is he good looking?"

"Is that all you have to say?" Sometimes she found her friend's one track mind particularly annoying, and that day was one of them. "What if he is? Even if I wasn't married what would I do with him? He's just a baby in a suit, and I wouldn't want to waste my time with someone who doesn't know what they're doing."

"Darling, that's half the fun! Think of him as a clean slate just waiting to be written on. Let me tell you I certainly wouldn't mind the teaching job!"

Bonnie knew that half of the things Shelly says was only meant to shock her friends, and she was about to chase the memory of their conversation from her thoughts when she felt a light tap on her shoulder.

"What now?" she thought, as she turned around ready to say, "No."

She was expecting someone to ask if they could cut in front of her. Her mouth opened, but the word stuck in her throat in her surprise at suddenly seeing the stranger's smiling face behind her.

"I'm sorry I was so abrupt before. I was in a hurry and didn't mean to be rude."

His words were spoken softly as he looked confidently into her eyes. His captivating smile was upon his face, and she felt her heart quicken in spite of all she'd told herself.

"I wasn't offended," she replied, after managing to calm herself some.

"Good. It's not my nature to offend people, especially beautiful women."

The words came so easily to him and spoken in such a way they could never be taken as a pick up line. Besides, with the confidence he exuded, he wouldn't need to resort to such obvious lines, and she could tell that he knew it.

"You're too kind," was all she managed to say. She was flattered by his words. It had been a long time since she'd heard anyone speak to her in such a way. Then getting control of herself, she flashed him her best smile, and said, "Thank you so much for buying my coffee for me."

"You're quite welcome. It's just that you seemed so distressed, and it looked like you could have used a little lift. I hope it worked."

"I was ecstatic the whole day."

"Good; I'm glad. At least I did something right that day."

She looked up into his sparkling eyes and confident smile, and replied, "Oh, I suspect you do a good many things right."

"Just the coffee ma'am?" The voice of the cashier seemed to break the spell, but Bonnie casually waved the man off before turning back to the stranger. "Can I return the favor and buy your coffee this morning?"

"No; I'm sorry, but I'm a bit old fashioned about these things. I just wouldn't feel right if I let you pay for my coffee."

Bonnie turned back to the cashier, and trying to hide the pleased look on her face, she answered the man behind the counter with a simple, "Yes." Then turning back to the stranger once more, she introduced herself saying, "My name is Bonnie Derrelli, and I'm so glad I finally had a chance to thank you."

"I'm Greg Austin, and as I said, you're quite welcome."

Bonnie wished she could have stayed and talked with him a little longer. In fact, just then, she thought she could have talked to him all day, but she couldn't figure out a way of doing so without it appearing awkward at the least. Besides, she had to hurry to work, so looking over her shoulder, she gave him what she hoped was her best look and walked out of the store.

Her heart was practically pounding as she made her way back to her car, and after getting inside, she watched in the rearview mirror while pretending to fix her makeup. "I hope he doesn't take too long," she thought, worrying about both the time and being caught watching for him.

Fortunately, she didn't have to worry too long as she spied him leaving the store. It appeared that he wasn't interested in the least to see if she or anyone else was watching him.

"Of course he wouldn't," she thought. "Why would he need to?"

She gave that slight nod of hers that said, "Naturally," when she saw him get into his flawlessly shiny jet black Mercedes. "I knew he was successful." she mumbled.

Bonnie was pleased to find that he drove an expensive, but mature looking sedan instead of some high end sports car. It just seemed to fit him better. A well groomed, dark haired man of six foot three or four would look out of place in a sports car. He was reserved and successful, not some spoiled rich kid who never grew up.

It was hard for her to concentrate at work that day despite everything she had to do. She couldn't keep her mind from drifting back to Greg and his confident, infectious persona. She couldn't help fantasizing about what it would be like to be with him, what kind of life she would have, and by the end of the day, she found herself wishing she'd met him before she'd gotten married, before her life had become so mundane with her boring husband, boring house, and noisy kids.

There was no question that she loved her two boys above all else, but, "What if... ," she thought.


The run in with Greg put Bonnie in a great mood that morning, and as she pulled into the company garage to park her car, she thought that nothing could spoil her day. Unfortunately, when she got inside, the new attorney, Cornelius, met her halfway to her desk. He didn't even wait for her to sit down before handing her several folders.

"Here're the depositions from the Johnston case that need to be copied and filed, and when you're done, I have several things that need to be addressed and mailed out."

"You're really becoming a pain in the ass!" she thought, as he pressed the folders into her arms. It was ten minutes to nine, and glancing at the clock, she thought, "He could have at least let me get to my desk and put my coffee down first! It's not even nine o'clock yet!"

Bonnie sincerely wanted to tell him what she was thinking, but was afraid it would cause the new attorney to make a scene, and she didn't need any trouble at work.

"I guess it just evens out the few times I was late," she reasoned.

She had just finished filing away the copies of the depositions when Mr. Simmons called her into his office and handed her several more legal documents that needed filing, and when she passed Cornelius' office, he looked up and told her, "I thought I told you I needed some things mailed when you were done with those depositions."

"I'm sorry, but Mr. Simmons called me into his office and asked me to file these papers."

Bonnie watched as the man scowled at her. Then leaning back in his chair, he said, "You should have told him you'd get to it as soon as you could. I asked you to do my mailings first!"

"Yeah right," she thought. "Like I'm going to tell the guy who signs my paychecks to wait while I run around for your pimply faced wanna be!" But once again, she was afraid of making a scene. Instead, she simply replied with, "I'm sorry sir; I will the next time."

"Just see to it that you do," came the abrupt answer.

Bonnie could almost feel his eyes scrutinizing her as she walked away. She hated being talked down to by an over educated idiot, and besides that, he was younger than her too!

"Now there's a good name for him," she mumbled, once she was out of earshot of his office. "I think I'm going to refer to him as Little Junior!"

She would have laughed if she wasn't so angry just then.

Later, after relating the incident to her two friends during lunch, Liz couldn't help laughing and said, "Little Junior's a good name for him. Who names their kid Cornelius these days anyway?"

"I'm telling you. You should fuck him and teach him what for! A young guy his age getting an older woman? Why he'll be following you around like a small puppy for the rest of the time you're working together!" put in Shelly.

"Oh, that's your solution to everything!" returned, Bonnie, in a slightly perturbed voice.

"No, not everything Darling, but hey, if it works and you have a little fun along the way, then why not?"

Shelly could tell her younger friend was becoming upset and softened her approach some by saying, "Really Bonnie. What you need to do is become a little more assertive. Maybe what you should have said was something like, 'Sorry Little Junior, but your boss has me filing these papers right now. If you need something else done, then you'll just have to get up off of your lazy ass and do it yourself!'"

"Or say, 'If they need being mailed right away, you should ask Mr. Simmons if his papers could wait, ' " added Liz, quickly.

"I was just afraid of making a scene. I don't want to look like a complainer or trouble maker in front of Mr. Simmons," replied Bonnie, defensively.

"Your Mr. Simmons isn't an idiot. I'm sure he'd figure out what was going on," put in Liz, before taking a bite of her sandwich. Then with her mouth full, she added, "After all, he's been in business for more than a few days, and I'm sure he's seen things like that before."

"Still, I wouldn't want to do anything to disrupt the office," replied Bonnie, thoughtfully. She was so distraught over the incident with Cornelius that she forgot to tell her friends about Greg.

Shortly after Bonnie returned to work, the young lawyer came up to her while she was making some routine copies, and leaning in next to her, he said, "When you're done with this, I need to get some power of attorneys notarized and put back in the various files where they belong."

Bonnie could feel her whole body becoming tense, but it wasn't the work that made her feel uncomfortable. It was his tone of voice and proximity to her. He was much closer than he needed to be, and his voice was just a little too soft compared to earlier that morning.

Later, she dismissed her discomfort as nothing more than being a product of her anger at the younger man and her imagination. "Besides," she thought, "maybe he was just feeling a little sorry for the way he treated me earlier."


Bonnie didn't see Greg at the gas station the next day, but she didn't forget to tell her two friends about him during lunch!

"I saw him again you know," she told them.

"Oh? Do tell," replied Shelly, with raised eyebrows.

"Well, there's really not much to tell. He just apologized for not saying hello the last time we saw each other."

"Is that all?" asked Liz, disappointedly.

Bonnie then took a deep breath and told her two friends how he was dressed in his dark, pinstriped suit that was obviously tailored to fit his broad shoulders and chest. She told them that his name was Greg and that he was a little old fashioned. She also told them that he drove a new Mercedes.

"There wasn't a single wrinkle in his clothes, and I don't think even one of his hairs was out of place. His hair is dark with just the slightest hint of grey at his temples. It's cut nicely and tapers down around his ears and back until it ends just above the collar of his suit. His shoes looked expensive too, and they were as polished as his car. He was also clean shaven, and he even smelled nice," she concluded.

"Yes, yes, but what I want to know is does he look like he has a big dick?"

Liz giggled and Bonnie looked positively aghast.

"Oh paleeease! Don't look so shocked Darling. After all, it's not like you hadn't already thought about it yourself!"

"Well I didn't! Besides, how the hell should I know how big his ... his thing is?"

"It's called a dick, dear, and you can tell how big it is by the look of his hands. Are his fingers long and thick?"

"I don't know! I didn't really look at them that closely," answered Bonnie darkly.

"Can you really tell how long a man's dick is by the size of his fingers?" asked Liz.

Shelly laughed before answering, "Not always, but sometimes it can be a good indication." Then turning back to Bonnie she said, "Anyway, the next time you run into him, take a good look at his hands, and if his fingers look promising, tell him you have an attractive friend who's interested in meeting him."

"I most certainly will not! Besides, what will your husband say?"

"Darling, if he's big enough and rich enough, it'll be worth my trouble to spend some time with him. Besides, I don't tell Chuck everything you know!"

"Oh, you're so bad!" said Liz, with a playful slap on her friend's wrist.

"Only way to have fun!" replied Shelly. Saying that, she got up from the table, and after slinging her sweater around so that it draped over one shoulder, she looked back and said, "Well kiddies, have fun; I've got to get back to work now."

Bonnie was disgusted with her friend, but whether she admitted it or not, the older woman's words did spark an interest deep within her. In fact, for the first time, she thought about what it would actually be like to be with Greg in bed. The thought made her blush furiously, and she quickly pushed the idiotic notion from her head.


Sandy had been in an ugly mood over the past few days because her new boyfriend had ditched her, but when Bonnie got home that afternoon, she found her babysitter was not only in a better mood but she was in a hurry as well.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.